PDA

View Full Version : Big bad bulk

thyllnes
07-04-2015, 01:00 AM
Starting a heavy bulk cycle in 4 weeks and want some input! Will be cutting till i start my cycle to prime my body for growth. Done alot of cycles and tried alot of shit. The plan is: test e 1000mg week, deca 800 mg week eq 800 mg week 5 ui growth ed. On and off orals 3 weeks and insulin and igf 4 weeks on and off. This will be the most ive ever run, overkill or not? Stats:107 kg ca 15%bodyfat(will get it down as much as i can before cycle) 180 cm. Planning on competing next year and want to put on as much mass as possible.

brimmy
07-04-2015, 02:51 AM
Not over kill at all mate, I have just ran something very similar and the one issue I had is I was not lean enough from the beginning, you will get massively water logged so make sure you are well below 10% before kicking it off. Is that legit IGF-1 or you using the peptide?

BIGDADDY
07-04-2015, 03:27 AM
That's a warm up cycle for me.

Bodyfat is high. Get it under 10%.

grotereber
07-04-2015, 07:09 AM

have you had blood pressure/cholesterol/other health checked recently? You must have amazingly good genetic response to AAS, I start to get serious side at those dosages - but I haven't been using long and I'm still making progress on ~500mg/week combined dosages.

BIGDADDY
07-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Yes . Health wise I have these issues too. I don't do it long

ironmaster
07-04-2015, 12:25 PM

I agree on the BF% 10 would be better

thyllnes
07-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Thanx for feedback guys, will be cutting as much fat as possible for 4 weeks! Any other tips? Hgh timing , what orals you like etc

BIGDADDY
07-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Thanx for feedback guys, will be cutting as much fat as possible for 4 weeks! Any other tips? Hgh timing , what orals you like etc

Seriously and honestly... unless you are taking 400mg/day of DNP... nothing is going to strip this shit off you fast enough...

The best thing you can do is to cut calories and do cardio. I can easily go from 15 to 10% pretty quickly if I just do these 2.

Powertard
07-04-2015, 06:02 PM
I 100% agree with Mr Big, you need to be 10% or under to bulk...100% ideally and perfectly I'd say 7%-8% is the best BF range to bulk from

If you are a BBer on legit hormones and enough of them, there should be no reason to go over 12% bf or at least much over it... 15% is decently high for a BBer!

Mr Big is also correct that only DNP at a substantial dose would get you down -5% bf in just a month. DNP is horrible for you, so I say do not use it. Just cut at 500 kcal deficit or so and do LISS cardio. If you cannot get down to 10% bf from 15% bf in a non lengthy time frame on 100mg/d Trenbolone ace, 5 IU hGH and even IGF-1 you said you're using + obviously some testosterone prop then you should find another hobby or sport to participate in... something like knitting or bird watching lol :P

Bottom line is that 15% is wwaaaayyyyyy to high to bulk from. You'll end up looking big obviously but just a fat bloated mess at like 20+% that a guy at the same height holding 5 Kg-8Kg less LBM than you at 7% will absolutely destroy you into the ground

thyllnes
07-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Yea i know its to high, thats why i said i was gonna cut or prime for the cycle as i like to call it. I want to stay away from dnp and other fat burning drugs, if you cant lose fat without it, THATS when you need to find another sport;) i think loosing bodyfat is the easiet thing in bodybuilding (when you are as fat as me) so this will be no issue. My last question was not about what to do for cutting, but for the bulk. Also how do you guys like to train when bulking? Im gonna try HIT dorian yates style. I have probably tried most training methods, i enjoy trying new stuff and love to here peopels experice:)