PDA

View Full Version : Big and full plus stanozolol

Big rig
07-20-2023, 09:01 AM
I was supplied MTS big and full from a reseller. There was no authentication label. Now that I purchased from MTS direct the difference is notable. First of all the oil drawn into syringe is fast and the results are more noticeable. Much appreciated MTS . Plus the customer service is fast and clear.

emperorcaliano
07-20-2023, 09:36 AM
I was supplied MTS big and full from a reseller. There was no authentication label. Now that I purchased from MTS direct the difference is notable. First of all the oil drawn into syringe is fast and the results are more noticeable. Much appreciated MTS . Plus the customer service is fast and clear.

Top quality + unbeatable customer service, that’s why MTS are the best

DarrenW29
07-22-2023, 06:12 PM
nothing beats it’s like it’s unbelievable how good the packaging is too mts are the best

MTS-Head Coach
07-28-2023, 07:04 PM

If you want legit MTS only our web site and also we garanteed delivery because our method of packaging and sending are incredible