PDA

View Full Version : Chewbacca in the house

canners
07-05-2015, 09:33 AM
currently on my 3rd course and every time on on gear I snore like a mofo, is there anything to combat this? The missus is asking me if I'm
On steroids Which I'm denying. But I gotta stop snoring soon

ironmaster
07-05-2015, 12:01 PM
currently on my 3rd course and every time on on gear I snore like a mofo, is there anything to combat this? The missus is asking me if I'm
On steroids Which I'm denying. But I gotta stop snoring soon

First off don't be a pussy and come clean with your missus. You need support when you are trying to build the best physic you can so having the support of a good woman is a must. My wife supports me always and also keeps me in check when I need a kick in the pants.

Next your snoring is most likely a side effect of weight gain and not the steroids themselves there is a difference. Steroids do not make you snore. in short it is not a side effect more of a related side effect.

Powertard
07-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Don't hide things from your other half

Tell her and be honest

If she doesn't like it tell her to do one, basically

Anyway, snoring can be caused by a number of things. Go yo your Dr

mrblue
07-05-2015, 11:20 PM
hahaha best thread

it's most likely a side effect of weight gain.

I had the same issue when i first started gaining weight. I think your body needs time to adjust... drop the fat if your not already lean

Serotonin101
07-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Tren gives me snoring problems. Weight can be the same but tren does it for me. Some report nandrolone does it to them as well... Just be mindful of how restful you feel when you wake up otherwise it could be sleep apnea.

mark woods
08-29-2015, 07:35 AM
Snoring...could mean your getting a good/deep sleep...you jammy xxxxx.anyhow come clean with your woman...truth ALWAYS comes out..I tought when I read the op this was about body hair!!