PDA

View Full Version : Why I buy my Gear from Med-Tech Solutions (I ha

Wolfman
08-29-2023, 04:08 PM
This time, after ordering from Med-Tech many times and for years (i think 7 years) I never had a problem with Customs or the guys at Med-tech ever. Normally after I pay for the order it takes 3-6 days at the max to get the order.

I'm a spas the way it is already so I'm always expecting the worst and can't wait til my Pack gets here. The customs to Austria (not Australia)is the worst to watch over my screen. But it never ever takes more then 2 days and it always makes me nervous as shit...
After 7 days stuck in customs and not moving on my screen, I'm kind of going insane because I'm expecting the cops showing up or the Cia or whatever.Hahahaha thats how I think (a little)

So I contact BigDaddy and tell him what happened...not having a clue how he is going to react because that is always a fucking horror for every one. Everybody loses. Plus my time is also a big part because now I'm running really late with the cycle and my friends are calling me every couple hours as well...

BigDaddy as cool as cucumber just writes me back" That sucks! In Germany it can be up to 7 days, sometimes! If its not out by Monday I Resent by stealth")! I was so relieved but also so surprised to see how he was not trying to blame me or sucking more money out etc....just amazing suppoert all the time!

So guess what??? lol

On Monday after 7 days, it was moved to clearance and Tuesday it was at the post Office to be picked up by me..

2 things I learned:
1: The packing job they do is amazing cuz they didn't even see or find anything.
2: BigDaddy and the crew are 100% behind there work and are here to make sure we get our orders!
3: The quality of the supplies are so high and great that ordering somewhere else would be absolute idiotic!

BigDaddy, thank you,
for your patience and your quality of work. It is like a family because I know you care about us by giving us the best service possible.

Next Order coming in a day but I will order stealth to make sure I can sleep! lol

Cheers Wolf

DarrenW29
08-29-2023, 10:05 PM
There’s nobody like bigdaddy and never will be why mts are king not just quality products but packaging is next level

Wolfman
08-30-2023, 12:44 AM
Well, seem my brother, this is the greatest company/SUPPLIER for someone who wants the best of the best!
Such a great place to get your gear because you can talk to the people and get an anwser and a solution.
What else is more important? 3

Thanks DarreW29 for reassuring me.
W.

MTS-Head Coach
08-30-2023, 02:11 PM
This time, after ordering from Med-Tech many times and for years (i think 7 years) I never had a problem with Customs or the guys at Med-tech ever. Normally after I pay for the order it takes 3-6 days at the max to get the order.

I'm a spas the way it is already so I'm always expecting the worst and can't wait til my Pack gets here. The customs to Austria (not Australia)is the worst to watch over my screen. But it never ever takes more then 2 days and it always makes me nervous as shit...
After 7 days stuck in customs and not moving on my screen, I'm kind of going insane because I'm expecting the cops showing up or the Cia or whatever.Hahahaha thats how I think (a little)

So I contact BigDaddy and tell him what happened...not having a clue how he is going to react because that is always a fucking horror for every one. Everybody loses. Plus my time is also a big part because now I'm running really late with the cycle and my friends are calling me every couple hours as well...

BigDaddy as cool as cucumber just writes me back" That sucks! In Germany it can be up to 7 days, sometimes! If its not out by Monday I Resent by stealth")! I was so relieved but also so surprised to see how he was not trying to blame me or sucking more money out etc....just amazing suppoert all the time!

So guess what??? lol

On Monday after 7 days, it was moved to clearance and Tuesday it was at the post Office to be picked up by me..

2 things I learned:
1: The packing job they do is amazing cuz they didn't even see or find anything.
2: BigDaddy and the crew are 100% behind there work and are here to make sure we get our orders!
3: The quality of the supplies are so high and great that ordering somewhere else would be absolute idiotic!

BigDaddy, thank you,
for your patience and your quality of work. It is like a family because I know you care about us by giving us the best service possible.

Next Order coming in a day but I will order stealth to make sure I can sleep! lol

Cheers Wolf

Welcome to MTS family and anything you need we are here :

Monstro
Darren
and me

Wolfman
08-31-2023, 05:17 AM
Thank you, again! I have been around for years here (maybe the longest?? lol)

It is just nice to find out everything is still the same if not even better after all those years.

ironmaster
09-07-2023, 02:10 PM
MTS always look after their customers. Any issues I have had always made right. Been a customer since 2015.

MTS-Head Coach
09-10-2023, 03:23 PM
Thank you, again! I have been around for years here (maybe the longest?? lol)

It is just nice to find out everything is still the same if not even better after all those years.

I know alot of labs and i can tell you i never see one work like this : MTS not only gives you legit stuff but also send package like nobody in safe and security mode, and also help is family clients with cycles , tips and all you need for free.