PDA

View Full Version : UK - Ephedrine Hydrochloride Tablets 25mg PURE (50 tabs). Made in Switzerland.

Wolfman
08-31-2023, 05:41 AM
Just got my first order of the Ephedrine. Anyone tell me how much I can take (obviously mornings or before training). Im just worried I take to much. lol I heard about 50mg is good? Thanks for the help

MTS-Head Coach
09-04-2023, 07:35 PM
Just got my first order of the Ephedrine. Anyone tell me how much I can take (obviously mornings or before training). Im just worried I take to much. lol I heard about 50mg is good? Thanks for the help

Efedrine is amazing and works better fasted in morning , so take 50mg fasted and do cardio.

ironmaster
09-12-2023, 11:47 AM
Yes best used during fasted cardio for best results. Although I would start with 25mg before taking it up to 50mg. Also take it with 1/2 an asprin and a strong black coffee to use it as the classic ECA stack.

MTS-Head Coach
09-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Yes best used during fasted cardio for best results. Although I would start with 25mg before taking it up to 50mg. Also take it with 1/2 an asprin and a strong black coffee to use it as the classic ECA stack.

I use efedrine for many years and 50mg is very soft dose, add 200mg cafeine from supplement store and 1 baby aspirin ( also good for health)

Wolfman
04-01-2024, 01:26 AM

I use efedrine for many years and 50mg is very soft dose, add 200mg cafeine from supplement store and 1 baby aspirin ( also good for health)thank you guys!

MTS-Head Coach
04-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Anytrhing you need we are here to help . MTS as an amazing team of people with huge knowledge to help you : MONSTRO , Darren , Head Coach