PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to mts

Cr25ovet2
02-08-2024, 04:40 AM
They are amazing. My package got lost by us mail(what a surprise lol). I didn’t even have to contact mts. They already sent me a replacement package. They are amazing. Customer for life!!!

MTS-Head Coach
02-08-2024, 02:38 PM
They are amazing. My package got lost by us mail(what a surprise lol). I didn’t even have to contact mts. They already sent me a replacement package. They are amazing. Customer for life!!!

MTS as nothing to prove in terms of quality , delivery and professionalism

But always great to know this

Welcome to MTS family

Cr25ovet2
02-08-2024, 03:55 PM
The quality is amazing. Been ordering from y’all for some years now. Tren and test plus the big n full are my favorites. Great results

MTS-Head Coach
02-10-2024, 02:23 PM
The quality is amazing. Been ordering from y’all for some years now. Tren and test plus the big n full are my favorites. Great results

If uou can post your evolution here on forum to motivate more people will be great

emperorcaliano
02-16-2024, 06:11 PM

Customer service from MTS is legit UNBEATABLE, and quality THE BEST.

DarrenW29
02-19-2024, 10:58 PM
You’ll never find customers service like mts top quality next level

MTS-Head Coach
02-25-2024, 03:29 PM

Welcome to MTS family