PDA

View Full Version : Sore and sick after first injection

2gainornot2gain
02-23-2024, 02:13 PM
Hi folks, started my first cycle 2 days ago using 300mg test e for 12 weeks - figured it was a good start point.

Injected into my glute, everything fine. As of yesterday my glute started to get painful (expected) but today I feel pretty flu like. Is that normal?

Getting paranoid I’ve got an infection but everything was sterile, cleaned etc so I’m probably just being paranoid.

Any tips welcome!

DarrenW29
02-24-2024, 11:08 PM
It’s not infected flu symptoms is a normal sign sometimes with test it’s the androgen spike that can cause it or allergic to eo

it high quality you’ll never get any infection so don’t stress heat hot water bottle hot bath or shower it will go down

2gainornot2gain
02-25-2024, 06:38 AM
Thanks! Legs still sore but better than it was, been bed bound since Friday. No questions on the quality just wanted to make sure it was normal. Last time I used MTS was waaayyyyyy back in 2013 but was on a stack of Dbol, Equipoise and Anavar. Figured this time round and since I’m pushing 40 I’d stick to the Test E only.

emperorcaliano
02-25-2024, 02:47 PM
No stress brother, it’s very common as Test E is high dosed per ml (300mg), also it’s a common symptom when you start again a cycle. Even me after many cycles, I kinda get these symptom for the first week.

MTS-Head Coach
02-25-2024, 03:22 PM
Hi folks, started my first cycle 2 days ago using 300mg test e for 12 weeks - figured it was a good start point.

Injected into my glute, everything fine. As of yesterday my glute started to get painful (expected) but today I feel pretty flu like. Is that normal?

Getting paranoid I’ve got an infection but everything was sterile, cleaned etc so I’m probably just being paranoid.

Any tips welcome!

Normaly when you are new on this or you are using new product your body have some reaction . Also testosterone can give many people soreness and fever mostly sustanon.
Buy a cream named THROMBOCID and put every day and also massage the place. If pain is bigger take also some IBUPROFEN

2gainornot2gain
02-25-2024, 07:54 PM
Thanks gents! Pain is going down but still think it’ll be a few days. Fever appears to have gone which was the worst thing!

Going to have a look at the pins, used 21G 1.5” into glutes. Think that might be a bit large!

Plan is 300mg per week, better to do 150x2?

MTS-Head Coach
02-26-2024, 02:50 PM
Thanks gents! Pain is going down but still think it’ll be a few days. Fever appears to have gone which was the worst thing!

Going to have a look at the pins, used 21G 1.5” into glutes. Think that might be a bit large!

Plan is 300mg per week, better to do 150x2?

21g only for people with high bodyfat . yes if you split less pain yes