PDA

View Full Version : Very High red blood count / Polycythemia

Rjwoods55
05-07-2024, 10:50 PM
Hey all, my blood results recently came back showing very high (alarming) levels of red blood count (above 200 apparently) I was told I have Polycythemia

I had been using med blend 450, and I assume it is perhaps the tren causing this?

Can anyone give advice on if I’m correct in my thinking and how to lower?

Thank you

DarrenW29
05-09-2024, 02:57 AM
You need a arb medication telemsartan or candersartan this will prevent rbc going up and keep it in range

find the dose that doesn’t drop blood pressure to low but also corrects rbc blood levels

Start it asap retest in 4 weeks and at 4 weeks also donate blood or let blood just for prevention since it’s high now this is a must.

Report back here please once you start doctor can prescribe or order

Dose 40-80mg telemsartan
dose 16-32mg candersartan

take it before bed..

Rjwoods55
05-10-2024, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the reply,

Am I right in thinking the arb medication such as telemsartan will just stop increase in rbc? As opposed to also lowering it?

I have currently stopped all cycle as I want to correct blood before proceesding. So just trying to understand the best way to lower rbc first of all.
All advice welcome

DarrenW29
05-11-2024, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the reply,

Am I right in thinking the arb medication such as telemsartan will just stop increase in rbc? As opposed to also lowering it?

I have currently stopped all cycle as I want to correct blood before proceesding. So just trying to understand the best way to lower rbc first of all.
All advice welcome

Yes it will prevent stop rbc hemoglobin hematocrit** from ever going up