PDA

View Full Version : How is it possible that 1 out of thousands claimed they got no results

BIGDADDY
07-12-2015, 02:55 PM
I randomly get emails of guys that say they've been taking such and such and made no gains.

* Did you give me a bad batch?
* This must be a bad batch?
* The gear is heavily underdosed...
* The gear didn't do anything

How can this be possible?

There are no such thing as a bad batch. Everyone during the same period gets from the same batch. We do not randomly have 10ml bottles or tubs of tablets sitting around...

If you are not making gains.... Look at what you are doing wrong, not what we are doing wrong.

I have seen many claim their diets are perfect and their training is awesome. But when they show me pictures of themselves, they don't even look like they lift, or they know what a real diet is.

It is this simple....

IF EVERYONE GETS RESULTS (DEPENDING ON GENETICS AND RESPONSE TO GEAR)... AND YOU ARE NOT? THEN THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU. NOT THE GEAR. BECAUSE THEN IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WOULD BE MAKING NO GAINS.

* THERE IS NO RANDOM SCAMMING
* THERE IS NO BUNK GEAR
* THERE IS NO UNDERDOSED GEAR

BIGDADDY HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR YEARS, HE WOULD NOT RUIN HIS REPUTATION TO SCAM A GEEZER FOR A FEW POUNDS.

Let's get real here.

grotereber
07-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Cognitive dissonance in action I think! very easy to think the problem is external rather than face the hard truth that the individual is deficient and responsible for their own failings.