PDA

View Full Version : Pre comp

Jc1
07-16-2015, 08:37 PM
Hey guys I'm doing my 1st means phyquie comp so far I've got some tren e 400 a week test e 450 a week 10 weeks out. I've got Winstrol anavr and clen to take bit latter on. About to place a order what would be good to get primo/halo and masteron e thanks for any advice

BIGDADDY
07-16-2015, 11:52 PM
Hey guys I'm doing my 1st means phyquie comp so far I've got some tren e 400 a week test e 450 a week 10 weeks out. I've got Winstrol anavr and clen to take bit latter on. About to place a order what would be good to get primo/halo and masteron e thanks for any advice

Get Halo-25mg! Definately need masteron -P or -E. I would switch to shorter esters though pesonally.

ironmaster
07-17-2015, 02:20 AM
Get Halo-25mg! Definately need masteron -P or -E. I would switch to shorter esters though pesonally.

I agree short esters are better for your show. I have done around 15 shows over my 20 years of training and always used short acting gear closer to a show.

Yes you it is true you can get ripped to the bone using just long acting Test as long as diet and cardio are in check. Although using short esters just seems to dry you out more giving you a harder look.

I knew an X Mr World and all he would use is I sus250 @ 1000mg/w for his shows and he always came in ripped. But never bone dry.
So yes it can be done.

Here is a guide below of what I feel short ester are best used

1. use 10 weeks out if bulking looking
2. use 6 weeks out if you have stayed in good condition in your off season
3. use last four weeks of show prep if your the kind of guy how can cut up with little effort

On a side note I think mast p used 4-6 weeks before a show would be idea and put finishing touch to a winning physic.

Others are
test p
tren a
stan oral or inject
anavar
halo

some guys will use A bombs or test suspension last 3 weeks to help keep them big and full but this is not recommended unless your around the 200lb mark of stage weight or are a very experienced user and know how manipulate your water.

ironmaster

Jc1
07-17-2015, 06:20 AM
Thanks gents for the help apart from the mast 6 weeks out when would I start the var win and clen, would I be correct saying at the primo/halo 2 to 3weeks before