PDA

View Full Version : Help: Pre contest Women Cycle

Didmo1983
07-17-2015, 04:26 PM
I'm prepping a girl, who is a friend and my training partner. We do our cardio/training/diet the same. She is a trooper and we are 8 weeks into a 15 week prep. We keto style diet, she is 20lbs down and looking immense for a first timer (she is doing bodyfitness).

Her basic cycle I gave her as a she total newbie (and me being quite nervous to plan it for her myself) was this

1-4: 10mg var ED, 1x25mg Clen, 1xt3
4-8: 25mg var (just coz I bought them rather than 10mg), 2 clen, 2 t3.

She is now finishing week 8 of this cycle.

Now she is very competitive and pushes me hard and is constantly asking ways to get better. The plan was to taper up the clen/t3 6-4 weeks out but see if it's needed (to me I don't instinctively just taper up if it's still working).

However that oral primo looks awesome and I wonder if we either add it in or replace the var with it?

Personally she is an adult, goes away and reads up on the stuff I recommdnd and seeks out other views (at my request). I run my cycle based on this, so its not a question of Me pushing her, she just wants my advice.

BIGDADDY
07-23-2015, 03:04 AM
I'm prepping a girl, who is a friend and my training partner. We do our cardio/training/diet the same. She is a trooper and we are 8 weeks into a 15 week prep. We keto style diet, she is 20lbs down and looking immense for a first timer (she is doing bodyfitness).

Her basic cycle I gave her as a she total newbie (and me being quite nervous to plan it for her myself) was this

1-4: 10mg var ED, 1x25mg Clen, 1xt3
4-8: 25mg var (just coz I bought them rather than 10mg), 2 clen, 2 t3.

She is now finishing week 8 of this cycle.

Now she is very competitive and pushes me hard and is constantly asking ways to get better. The plan was to taper up the clen/t3 6-4 weeks out but see if it's needed (to me I don't instinctively just taper up if it's still working).

However that oral primo looks awesome and I wonder if we either add it in or replace the var with it?

Personally she is an adult, goes away and reads up on the stuff I recommdnd and seeks out other views (at my request). I run my cycle based on this, so its not a question of Me pushing her, she just wants my advice.

I would stick with the plan. If she is progressing and meeting all targets, then no need to mess around with stuff. if results stop etc... then look into it.

Didmo1983
07-23-2015, 04:42 AM
I would stick with the plan. If she is progressing and meeting all targets, then no need to mess around with stuff. if results stop etc... then look into it.

Fair one. We have switched it up to Primo Ace as I am keen to see the effects. But otherwise nothing changes.