PDA

View Full Version : EQ cycles

Cbizzle
07-18-2015, 12:25 AM
Does anyone know some solid EQ cycles? Looking to add high quality lean muscle mass. Currently 6ft 210lbs 8% bf

I typically only take test/tren cycle and looking to try something a little different.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
07-18-2015, 06:41 AM
I wouldn't personally take EQ on its own but as part of a cycle.you need some test in there somewhere.
I trialed EQUIMAX when I introduced it last year and found that when I introduced it at 1ml a week for first four weeks my appetite increased and so did the girth of my manhood(every extra helps!!).
I ramped it up to 1000mg a week and over next 4 weeks that's when I really found the increase of size in neck/trap area and as I said the "barn door shoulder' look!!
The next 4 weeks I tried it at 3ml(1500mg) every 10 days and found only negative results,mainly psychological.
So over 8 weeks I recommend work your way up to 1gram every 7-10 days then stay there for another 6-8 weeks.
It's very mild in every other aspect and I also found my skin improved( generally looked healthier),oh and if I remember correctly anything over 1gram a week had negative side effects sexually,perhaps wise to ramp up the test at this point,as I only ever run an hrt dose of 250mg a week,hope this helps.

brimmy
07-19-2015, 12:46 AM
Eq is a long hall drug, you're going to need to run it for 20 weeks plus to get some of the nice shape eq is known for (shoulders/traps/upper chest). Depending on your height you would want to run 750-1000mg per week, and run it alongside a trt dose of test around the 150-200mg mark. I would also use a not so wet oral in and out such as var or anadrol.

Cbizzle
07-19-2015, 05:05 PM
thx for the advice

ross123
07-27-2015, 02:23 PM
I always make sure that every cycle includes some sort of test whatever the doseage maybe.