PDA

View Full Version : Blast n cruise - crusing duration

SGHULK
07-19-2015, 11:59 AM
1st Cycle:

DBOL: 1-6 weeks @40mg/day
TEST E: 1-12 weeks @ 500mg/week

I'm currently in my 8th week, I've gained almost 20kg from 67kg before my 1st pin towards 85kg when I woke up today.

I know that MTS advocate Blast N Cruise, which I plan to do so as i'm a competitive bodybuilder here in Singapore.

I would to ask how long do I need to cruise before going back to blast mode with other compounds? Is it applicable to Time on = Time off but using only Test E/C for the time off period?

Any help will greatly be appreciated.

BIGDADDY
07-19-2015, 12:27 PM
I think it's really up to your own needs. What are you trying to achieve during the cruise and whether you achieved it determines when you blast again.

I don't believe in that time on = time off nonsense. I personally blast for 6 months and cruise for 2. Or if I start feeling unhealthy and shitty, I cruise.... and I go blast again when I feel refreshed and ready.

brimmy
07-19-2015, 01:24 PM
You only need to cruise if you are having health problems, if you are just coming on to hormones and am not having any problems I wouldn't bother cruising for a long time, my first cruise was after 6 months when I started.. Just monitor your blood pressure and if you start feeling off get a blood test to see what could be wrong. You are only running test at the moment which is what you would cruise on anyway, no point lowering it unnecessarily.

SMonMTS
07-19-2015, 10:24 PM
yeah 6 months seems to be the point where i get a bit burnt out and need a break from it to feel refreshed again. First cruise was only about 4 weeks but my blast was very conservative. This cruise im taking longer (6 weeks in, probably going to take another few weeks as well from here) as im starting to really feel how much ramping tren up over 5 months took a bit of a toll on me (coupled with hard training for competition and then no real time off into my off season program)

SGHULK
07-20-2015, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the reply.

So would you recommend me to continue blasting after 12 weeks with other compounds depending on my goals?

BIGDADDY
07-20-2015, 04:05 AM
Thanks for the reply.

So would you recommend me to continue blasting after 12 weeks with other compounds depending on my goals?

As long as you are healthy.

Serotonin101
07-21-2015, 02:18 PM
I blast until I feel run down and cruise until I feel good to go again. Usually my body tells me to turn down before my blood values are severely affected so that's a plus for me.

SGHULK
07-25-2015, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Mind if I ask, what compounds would you recommend after my 12-week cycle if I am going to continue bulking?

brimmy
07-25-2015, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Mind if I ask, what compounds would you recommend after my 12-week cycle if I am going to continue bulking?

I would add in deca to your current stack. 450-600mg, keep in mind it will take a couple weeks to build up in your blood due to long ester.

SGHULK
07-25-2015, 09:24 AM
I would add in deca to your current stack. 450-600mg, keep in mind it will take a couple weeks to build up in your blood due to long ester.

Thanks Brimmy.

Should I also add in Adrol for the first 6 weeks?

And also, do I need to run AIs/SARMs/SERMs during the cycle?

brimmy
07-25-2015, 02:25 PM
Thanks Brimmy.

Should I also add in Adrol for the first 6 weeks?

And also, do I need to run AIs/SARMs/SERMs during the cycle?

Are you not already running something to control estrogen? I would definitely recommend running something like anazstrozole, exemestane or raloxifene, dosages vary person to person so you'll have to figure that part out yourself by trial and error. If you choose to run deca you may need to get some pramipexole or cabergoline to curb prolactin, some say that if you keep estrogen in check you shouldn't have issues with prolactin but best to be prepared.

You could include anadrol if you like, personally I prefer dianabol but you have already ran dianabol and not anadrol give anadrol a try this time so you can see which works better for you. Anadrol makes me extremely lethargic and doesn't do much at all in terms of pump and muscle gain.

fitlife77
08-09-2015, 01:34 AM
I found that dbol was superior to drol. Drol made me sleep all day lol

Gorilla
08-11-2015, 10:32 PM
Anadrol for a Kick start first 4 to 6 weeks make sure take good liver aids

JoshF
11-03-2015, 09:42 AM
i was told that if I hadn't met my goal to keep blasting until I meet them. So I ran a prop cycle 22 weeks a couple weeks long than expected. And was told to just switch up my esters and continue to blast test e 600-700 and deca 600. I plan on doing this for at least 8 weeks. I'm coming on week two . Blasting for 8-9 months seems a bit excessive and am just curious for what to look out for health wise. And how to help remain healthy for the rest of this cycle.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
11-03-2015, 01:35 PM
You need to have your bloods done.yes 75% of the year blasting is excessive!but that's just my opinion,ask MR BIG he may tell you otherwise.
He will also say your blasting dose is more like a cruise most likely:p

naik_n70
03-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Can primo be used for a cruise? Is that a milder option compared to running test or eq?