PDA

View Full Version : "shredded" show prep and photo shoots

mattys4
01-21-2015, 10:00 PM
So like title says IM running MTS SHREDDED. I wanted to put this up because trestolone and methyltren are2 amazing compounds I don't think they get the credit the deserve especially for prep or cutting purposes. Im so far out from showtime im more of a "recomp" type stage not trying to lose much size just get leaner and keep cals moderate im at like 5500 or so right now wich is enough to lean out slowly without any drastic weight loss. So on topic been on this blend going on my third week I think and really results have been nothing short of amazing. I don't respond really well to horomones slow steady changes where guys I you can almost see them growing or getting lean when blasting. I don't really have that maybe because I don't like high doses high to me MAX is like 3g weekly total. I don't come off its my job to be in shape that's how I make a living. For those that don't know im a professional fitness model just got contract for my 4th and 5th book covers last week. Im national level competitor that don't mean much it can be easy to qualify but ive done 11 shows 3 national level shows a few big wins a few tops fives and a I started as a natural competitor. Im a sponsored athlete and run a comp team have a bunch of team sponsors that aren't personal sponsors so really I make a living off of being in shape. So doses stay low I never come off and just get lots of bloodwork. I am lucky I have a very understanding Dr he knows what I do for a living and helps me stay healthy knowing full well of my use. OK intro over now onto good stuff

"shredded" blend daily inject
50 trestolone ace
50 mast prop
50 tren ace
1mg mtren

also doing an amp of bayer test every other day

3-6iu pharma gh
slin peri workout

diet I don't do that iifym nonsense my opinion is you want to get the most nutrients you can out of your food that being said I still eat maybe 30% of my daily calories free otherwise it would be very hard to get as much cals as needed

cardio I do 10 minutes a day warm up on elliptical or stairs then walk my dog to the post office in the afternoon about 20-30 minutes,

I train 6 days a week typical split just with 2 leg days one lighter day one heavy day.
Actually since starting this my strength has skyrocketed I hit a 455 front squat well was 335 with 120 pounds in chains so like 395 at the bottom but still a big lift comingoff multiple injuries that prevented squatting

heres the vid well this was 435 I didn't catch the next weeks lift but ill get it for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E7zpOLD2kg

so top pic is 252pounds you can see im pretty soft I snapped this a few days in because I was noticing some drastic fast changes then the second pic is 247 ish about 2 weeks later you can really see my shoulders blowing out and my waist sucking in. Ill get better weekly pics ill have the wife take them these are shit cell phone pics and just for fun my 4th book cover just got contract last week

please ask questions about whatever lets try to make this fun and informative for everyone and get the chef the attention deserved for such an awesome product really cant say enough about this product strength is crazy everything is getting tighter yet im blowing up same time its a great feeling plus feel like Rambo in the gym is cool too

***need better camera and mirror****
252 couple days in wish I had starting pics I was a mess (holiday free eating LOL)
247ish 2 weeks in things much tighter shoulders blowing out getting vascular again
cover number 4 just for fun

Tommo2398
01-22-2015, 12:21 PM
Can't wait to try shredded blend anymore blends coming out with trest in it?

BIGDADDY (OLD)
01-22-2015, 05:47 PM
There maybe some in the pipeline but we need to get TREST popular before it would be considered.
This is an unbelievable compound that needs some recognition.its not popular due to other labs not having the contacts to supply it,that's the only reason!!
Used correctly it can be great for both bulking and on a low calorie diet where it will keep you full whilst being 'SHREDDED!'

mattys4
01-22-2015, 06:52 PM
There maybe some in the pipeline but we need to get TREST popular before it would be considered.
This is an unbelievable compound that needs some recognition.its not popular due to other labs not having the contacts to supply it,that's the only reason!!
Used correctly it can be great for both bulking and on a low calorie diet where it will keep you full whilst being 'SHREDDED!'

Yes exactly this compound is soo versatile it can be used for everything. Like I said if you read my novel intro im leaning out waist getting tight but my shoulders are blowing up and my quads are changing fast. Im using this to cut now but when I was bulking end of last year I used trest deca and test and man I blew up sooo fast I mean like I had to stop because I was uncomfortable and cut down 15 pounds then work up slower so I could brush my teeth without my back craping up or being out of breath from walking up stairs to bed. This was 50mgs trest a day bulking and now cutting still 50mgsa day I really want to jump to 100mgs its not needed that high but wow I think things would be crazy LOL we will see what the future holds

mattys4
01-23-2015, 12:02 AM
Let myself get quite dehydrated yesterday so this morning training was pretty weak I ended up doing about 20 sets pump style no real failure for shoulders got a huge pump even though dehydrated and went home to guzzle water and take a nap. Now a few liters and some electrolytes later feel like a new man. Cant wait to show some progress pics from this week just the changes are crazy

Tommo2398
01-23-2015, 07:33 AM
Just bought a few bottles to use straight after comp. Keen to see how trest goes coming from such a big cut into a bulk

JohnC
01-23-2015, 08:00 AM
Just bought a few bottles to use straight after comp. Keen to see how trest goes coming from such a big cut into a bulk

Why wouldn't you use this before the comp? Doesn't make sense to use this during bulk from what I can see.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
01-23-2015, 08:59 AM
Why wouldn't you use this before the comp? Doesn't make sense to use this during bulk from what I can see.

You could use it for either that's the beauty about this product.as a recomp compound its unbelievable as your bf is very low to start with and the added TREST just fills you out in all the right places.

As for using it pre comp you have to be very attuned with your body as due to the high estrogen conversion you could 'overspill!'.
One person to use it for such purposes was schmo buster who had amazing results if i remember correctly!!

Tommo2398
01-23-2015, 09:04 AM

Not using it for comp as trest is a new compound to me and being 6 weeks out don't want to change anything

mattys4
01-23-2015, 11:04 AM

trest works great in a bulk august-November I ran trest deca test mixed orals here and there. But I put on a ton of size

mattys4
01-23-2015, 11:06 AM

trest can be tricky if you've never used it before spillover is easy and if diet isn't 100% you bloat real easy as well. Plus it works great on a bulk and if he has his comp plan already laid out why change things

Tommo2398
01-23-2015, 01:11 PM
That's my offseason place trest deca tne and dbol anadrol thrown in

mattys4
01-23-2015, 04:58 PM
That's my offseason place trest deca tne and dbol anadrol thrown in

that's a good plan. when I was on trest deca dbol I was gaining so fast I had to change my diet I wasn't even on high doses

mattys4
01-23-2015, 05:00 PM
3 weeks in huge progress from last week waist is really pulling in even though im over 5000 calories a day still. 237 pounds here.

mrblue
01-23-2015, 06:29 PM
You look awesome Matty, that shoulder to waist ratio is crazy!

Just started using the same trest blend to lean out. Your progress has me excited. Thanks for sharing!

BIGDADDY
01-23-2015, 07:01 PM
3 weeks in huge progress from last week waist is really pulling in even though im over 5000 calories a day still. 237 pounds here.

Looking good... I might give it a try myself :)

mattys4
01-23-2015, 07:10 PM
You look awesome Matty, that shoulder to waist ratio is crazy!

Just started using the same trest blend to lean out. Your progress has me excited. Thanks for sharing!

I had to share I was having such good results and really not many know about trest and how awesome it is. SHoulder to waist so measurements funny I have 28" quads 32" waist (gets to about 29 on stage) and close to 60" shoulders. I love back and legs my two favorite body parts also probably my weakest but in my head they are all my weakest LOL so some pics from when I was in shape last year ill take current back pics for you guys I just haven't had camera man (wife) lately so some pics of the wing span then some showing traps and rear delts

Looking good... I might give it a try myself :)

hey if I can convince the bigman to try this im doing something right

Nitrox
01-24-2015, 07:08 AM
Looking good bro, The waist to shoulder ratio is just phenom

mattys4
01-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Looking good bro, The waist to shoulder ratio is just phenom

thank you sir it definitely helps since im typically smaller then most guys on stage because of my height. (5'11) no idea what that is in CM

Right now its to the point where things are getting tighter each day my wife keeps touching me like "howis this possible"

so I jumped on MTS train and picked up quite a few items to run for prep once they arrive ill switch this over to competitor section and do a final review here

neoclassical
01-27-2015, 10:43 PM
looking good Matty!

mattys4
02-01-2015, 11:03 PM
like i said tighter each day still lil over 235 off day today crushed legs yesterdy so basically need an off day after that kind of workout

Powertard
02-02-2015, 02:58 AM
Looking great!

Your lats/back in general.on pg 2 is fantastic!

mattys4
02-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Looking great!

Your lats/back in general.on pg 2 is fantastic!

thank you ive really been working on thickness and upper back detail. The thing is I hold like all my water and fat in my back so until im really low BF it looks horrible

Powertard
02-02-2015, 10:42 PM
Lol I store all my water in abdominal area and somewhat chest and face

Ill have ahoulder stirationa and chest delt deperation fethered quads dry back matched with looking pregnant and disdended and havkng a stomach and a big ole moonface ahaha

I am on 300 mg test enth e4d with 100 mg test prop 2 daya after the enth pin as well as 600 deca every week with no AI and I am just bloofy as hell.

Purely cosmetic right now. i want to.keep water in my joints etc to prevebt injury

fitlife77
02-04-2015, 05:07 AM
Looking good coach

Drako
02-05-2015, 12:45 PM
You look really good!

fitlife77
02-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Lol I store all my water in abdominal area and somewhat chest and face

Ill have ahoulder stirationa and chest delt deperation fethered quads dry back matched with looking pregnant and disdended and havkng a stomach and a big ole moonface ahaha

I am on 300 mg test enth e4d with 100 mg test prop 2 daya after the enth pin as well as 600 deca every week with no AI and I am just bloofy as hell.

Purely cosmetic right now. i want to.keep water in my joints etc to prevebt injury

Isn't it funny? My arm vascularity screams 6%, but I'm more like 8-9%.

02-05-2015, 04:59 PM
i saw your review on org, very very good review! im anxious to try methyl-tren + tren ONLY

thegift
02-05-2015, 09:42 PM
i can't believe you cutting on so many kcals haha ,im at 2900 right now and i just crave 1000 more calories and nice juicy carbs , but i have to gradually lean down ;) !

didn't try shredded as its a new product but im using the mighty tren ace and its treating me like a god ;) !

Sleeping less however no insomnia problems , no sides at all at 75mg/ED can't wait to up this stuff! i love LOVE LOVE TRENBOLONA!

BIGDADDY
04-23-2015, 09:28 AM
shredded is back.

gambit
04-27-2015, 05:07 PM
OP, are you pinning a cc of this blend ED?

Cbizzle
05-01-2015, 04:03 PM
What ratio of test to shredded is optimal? I am about to start taking shredded and never taken trest before, but have heard that you need to run a really low MG on test

Tommo2398
05-03-2015, 12:38 AM
What ratio of test to shredded is optimal? I am about to start taking shredded and never taken trest before, but have heard that you need to run a really low MG on test

That's said because with test and trest your going to be aromatising a lot and gyno and water could be a problem

Powertard
05-03-2015, 02:00 AM
Yes, agreed! There is no reason not to run high trestolone, you just need some heavy duty AI dosing and experimenting with that dosing and keeping everything constant!!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-03-2015, 07:42 AM

You don't need hardly any test if taking shredded.if your cutting I suggest a fast acting test prop eod @25/50mg that's all.its ok to put something like NEBIDO as a base instead if you don't want to inject so frequently @1ml every 7-10days.if your taking your shredded at 1/2mml per day(which I find sufficient)you shouldn't have any aromatisation issues as long as your not abusing carbs.
Add a pro mt 200 to this to get your extra TREN/MAST if you want to tighten up further.

gambit
05-03-2015, 04:47 PM
You don't need hardly any test if taking shredded.if your cutting I suggest a fast acting test prop eod @25/50mg that's all.its ok to put something like NEBIDO as a base instead if you don't want to inject so frequently @1ml every 7-10days.if your taking your shredded at 1/2mml per day(which I find sufficient)you shouldn't have any aromatisation issues as long as your not abusing carbs.
Add a pro mt 200 to this to get your extra TREN/MAST if you want to tighten up further.

Sweet, appreciate the details.

mremms
05-05-2015, 11:34 PM
I need to try this soon. Matty ypu have convinced me

Bucky
05-09-2015, 10:22 AM
so psyched, just for my shipping confirmation for my 5 vials of shredded and some duo tren. will run 1ml EOD with an extra 500mcg methyltren on the off days and with the blend. extra duo tren to bring my total tren levels up to 700mg. got var, drol and halo following not far behind :)

gambit
05-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Got mine too these guys are fast with great customer service.
I plan on doing .5 ed with another .5 cc of promt ed. Im not sure if im gonna add a bit of test p unless i feel like i need to.

jrsandwich
05-15-2015, 07:47 AM
Got mine too these guys are fast with great customer service.
I plan on doing .5 ed with another .5 cc of promt ed. Im not sure if im gonna add a bit of test p unless i feel like i need to.

Please post results or opinion after you run this cycle. I am researching my next cycle, and it is based around .5 of shredded and pr-omt, and maybe bold depending on how I respond to bold this cycle.

gambit
05-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Please post results or opinion after you run this cycle. I am researching my next cycle, and it is based around .5 of shredded and pr-omt, and maybe bold depending on how I respond to bold this cycle.

Will do. Cruising a bit now.

mattys4
05-18-2015, 09:53 AM
Wow ive missed a lot of action im starting this back up was on little break after photo shoot wich I still havet got final edits from so right to the good stuff

MTS Shredded/deca 250 EOD
MTS Trest/ TEST 250 EOD

6iu HGH
30-40 iu slin

Ive been slacking a bit lately but im sitting right at 240 now semi lean at about 5500 calories a day ill get more detail later just wanted to throw this up since I haven't been on much and MTS is just always such a good company to work with just want to spread the word I just started this stack 2 weeks ago then decided F#uck it im going to add shredded EOD instead of just trest I have a 100ml + of each so this is going to be fun and to me this is low dosed enough where bloods will be fine BPshould be fine and their tren and mast are so strong it will only help even at only a low dose. Trest will still do the heavy work but synergy of compounds is perfect

mattys4
06-01-2015, 03:36 PM
pic from 25th one week after starting trest and shredded I also decided this day to start a mini cut 10 days drop calories all the way to 3500 so 200 calorie defecit cardio just walking dogs same as always I train intense enough where cardio is rarely an issue until a few weeks out from show and I just wal my pups. They are chiwawas gypsy and neo neither of them you would think were a chiwawa gypsy is long haired and really pretty dog Neo is short hair looks like mini rotweiler I call her tippy since her head is so big shes a little clumsy LOL shes only 8 weeks though 3.1 pounds so im sure she will grow into it gypsy is only little over 8 and full grown. Great dogs im way to irresponsible for children plus children cost money that could be going towards gains and take up time and ruin your sleep lil gainz suckers. No really wife and I do not want kids she has medical condition she technically could but it would be dangerous for her high risk pregnancy and im not willing to risk that she has said multiple times we can try it but neither of us really want kids were lazy gym work couchtime money goes to the sport and vacations. Kids each ones gona cost you half a mill never mind if they want to go to colledge...... anyways way off track this pic is excactly one week from above pic

then just for fun cuz they are my BFFs I work from home coaching all day so I spend the whole day with them everyday neo left gypsy right

then heres a cool pic from my sponsor had a grand opening party for one of their new stores branch and trish warren were there all day wife in backgroung taking a pic different angle

gambit
06-01-2015, 08:59 PM
looking great matty. and i hear ya on the kids, trust me i know! :)

so to clarify bro ur shredded is a CC EOD, a full cc? plus the other stuff?

i am about to start and gonna run it .25cc ED (well prob more like 6x per week. I always seem to get life in the way and miss a day. :P darn kids! :)

my cycle is gonna be a .5cc pro mt (so 50mg tren ace and mast) and .25cc shredded which i hope to hit .5cc ED. and 250mg of my own hrt test c i run but ill swap over to EOD shots of a a bit of prop. eventually i wanna hit the tren and mast to be 700mg each a week plus the mtren and trest.

mattys4
06-10-2015, 07:21 PM
looking great matty. and i hear ya on the kids, trust me i know! :)

so to clarify bro ur shredded is a CC EOD, a full cc? plus the other stuff?

i am about to start and gonna run it .25cc ED (well prob more like 6x per week. I always seem to get life in the way and miss a day. :P darn kids! :)

my cycle is gonna be a .5cc pro mt (so 50mg tren ace and mast) and .25cc shredded which i hope to hit .5cc ED. and 250mg of my own hrt test c i run but ill swap over to EOD shots of a a bit of prop. eventually i wanna hit the tren and mast to be 700mg each a week plus the mtren and trest.

heres what im running and results of the last 10 day cut
Shredded 1cc Eod
Trest 1cc EOD
Deca 1cc EOD
Test sust 1cc EOD
Primo 1cc Ed

So it looks like this

Day 1 1cc shredded 1cc primo 1cc test
Day 2 1cc trest 1cc primo 1cc deca

repeat 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2

Last night I decided Im saving solo trest for later and going all shredded 1cc a day so the only things that will rotate will be test and deca

Day 1 shredded test primo
Day 2 shredded test deca
repeat to infinity
plus 6ish iu HGH I have saizen seros jins xerendip genos I rotate a lot I feel it works better this way ive used all individually and feel they work better in combo always with serostim 2iu then 4iu of something else each day
insulin just 20-30 iu
cjc with dac 2mg mon and thurs
Ipam 400mgs before bed training days

Heres results of 10 days from above picture

I have some halo on the way for when I decide I want to peak ill pop halo for 5 days then 1/2 tab dyazide before bed do a photoshoot the next morning just moved to longview TX so I don't know any photographers here yet

mattys4
06-15-2015, 07:20 PM
still going strong on this just got some halo in so time to book a photoshoot and really get shredded finally got some pics from my last shoot I wont post a bunch they are for romance novel covers so ya LOL 230

grotereber
06-16-2015, 04:03 AM
mate you have to post the book cover if it happens, that's pretty funny. good work mate.

Powertard
06-18-2015, 09:45 PM
LOL

Matty, you romantic. Will you be my boyfriend? :P

gambit
06-29-2015, 09:41 PM
matty wanted to give u a big thx, i and im sure others, appreciate u taking the time to share your knowledge.

you look great too btw!

good luck with the modelling bro.

i am pretty deep into my own shredded and pro mt 200 cycle. i added 60mg of prop 3x per week.
so for me and sorry to steal the thread :)

i am up to .6cc shredded and .8cc pro mt 6-7 days per week and mon, wed, fri added 60mg test prop. I say 6-7 days cause sometimes with the kids its just really tough to pin and if i pin close to bed i get bad sweats i think. i am going to try to work the shredded to a full c soon and see how i do or maybe ill try like .5cc on off days, full on training.

Tim undy
09-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Really want to give this a go. When will it be back in stock???

BIGDADDY
09-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Really want to give this a go. When will it be back in stock???

a week from now

naik_n70
01-16-2016, 09:15 PM
how long can this be used? should i be starting out with med mutation 3 times weekly for 8 weeks then when i body fat is low enough add shredded and shoot daily replacing med mutation completely? Currently bodyfat is very low around 9% but looking flat will running this for 2weeks help fill out the physique if shot daily?

mattys4
01-17-2016, 12:56 AM
how long can this be used? should i be starting out with med mutation 3 times weekly for 8 weeks then when i body fat is low enough add shredded and shoot daily replacing med mutation completely? Currently bodyfat is very low around 9% but looking flat will running this for 2weeks help fill out the physique if shot daily?

Dosed 1cc daily was best for me

naik_n70
01-26-2016, 10:59 PM
Amazing hardness & fullness within 5 days of starting shreaded injected daily 0.5-1ml a day alongside 150-200 test prop weekly.Added a bif of tren ace solo in the mix at 50mg everyday & the results are dramatic i doubt it would be needed though.1ml of shreaded would more than kill it!

Adam bendsvi
03-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Why not a trest enanthate so you don't have to pin everyday

Jaxino
04-12-2016, 12:34 PM
I started my cut 4 weeks ago, now i have lost 5kg of fat, when will be the right moment to use Shredded? 6% bf?

eggy790
04-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Why not a trest enanthate so you don't have to pin everyday

think its to do with sides, long esters, longer to pass should you experience sides.. its more of an advanced bodybuilding steroid

joelbell94
10-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Looking for some advice please I wanting to take this supplement but I don't know what pct I need to take after and for how long ect. Any information would be great

BIGDADDY
10-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Looking for some advice please I wanting to take this supplement but I don't know what pct I need to take after and for how long ect. Any information would be great

Please read this: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles/clomid-hcg.aspx

Just time the start of it based on the chart included in the article of compounds you are taking.

ironmaster
10-05-2016, 08:49 AM
Please read this: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles/clomid-hcg.aspx

Just time the start of it based on the chart included in the article of compounds you are taking.

good read

got 11 days to go before my show and looking good was using shredded at 6 weeks out along with mt200 0.5ml of each ed but at 3 weeks out just went with mt200 1ml ed and results much better. shred flattened me out too much.

will post pic of the show once it is all over and give a run down on how I prep for the show went.

as a side not MR BIG been on since march getting ready for this show would you advise a break of pct or blast with some test while I am in post comp btw bf is aroind 5% was thinking os doing a blast of 1000-1500mg wk test e for my rebound.

shakeyjake1991
05-31-2017, 05:41 PM
Can you run these compounds without the added test?

GODZILLA
05-31-2017, 06:53 PM
Can you run these compounds without the added test?

yes you can. depends on how you like things and if your body is good and functioning. some people like a bit of extra test on the side and some really dont need any. i would say go for shredded, have some test prop on hand and simply feel it out and every day you can make adjustments if needed

THE HULK
06-08-2017, 01:45 PM
When will shredded be restocked??

GODZILLA
06-08-2017, 02:29 PM
When will shredded be restocked??

working on it as we speak, stay tuned, its a very popular product!

THE HULK
06-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Do you have a rough idea when? Are we talking weeks or months? Want to use this next month :)

GODZILLA
06-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Do you have a rough idea when? Are we talking weeks or months? Want to use this next month :)

few weeks max

Tammy
10-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Am I need add any testosterone to it?

Tammy
10-03-2017, 05:26 PM
Sorry for question didn’t see over was same question and answer for it don’t know how delete so leave. Put another question, can I use shredded with stanavar?

GODZILLA
10-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Sorry for question didn’t see over was same question and answer for it don’t know how delete so leave. Put another question, can I use shredded with stanavar?

yes you can, stanavar is excellent for staying full and shredding you up