PDA

View Full Version : Tri dec , hard n lean

Tommytukker.
07-20-2015, 08:36 AM
Hi I have tri dec and hard and lean my friend advised me to inject 1 ml of each once a week . I was hoping for some info on these products eg. Is this dose enough and what pct/ AIs would be required for 8 weeks of use I have done a lot of research and can't find much on tri dec . This is also the first time I have had steriods thanks any advice will be appreciated

bathmagic
07-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Hard and lean is a mix of short ester products, you may find you require it more than once a week.

Im certainly no expert on this subject, however my 2 almost 3 years experiences would have me ask you your high, weigh, Body fat % and what are your goals before just telling you to inject a certain about of a product.
All hormones have different effects to an individuals body, we need to know more info to help you out here fella !

bathmagic
07-20-2015, 09:15 AM
EDIT

I stand corrected, I just checked

TEST CYPIONATE 100mg
TREN ENANTHATE 100mg
MAST ENANTHATE 100mg
TOTAL: 300mg

these are long ester products, however i would pin them more than once a week to keep it at a stable blood level.

Tommytukker.
07-20-2015, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the quick reply I am 5ft 10 I weigh 15 stone and I would say high body fat but I am naturally stocky I want to get more muscle less body fat .. Bloke who sold me these in my gym told me to take both these products and they would help me greatly to do this . I go gym at least five times a week .

Tommytukker.
07-20-2015, 09:54 AM
Also what is tri dec what is it for

bathmagic
07-20-2015, 11:34 AM
5-10 and 15 stone, so your a bigger fella than me !

im 5.7 78kg, If you are really serious about this and known deep within the commitment i would suggest you undertake a coach.
A coach will set your diet, calorie intake and all things you need to know and do. plus to keep you motivated.

Can I suggest "mattys4" would be someone worth talking too.

hormones are realistically a life choice, Its not a fad…. they cost money and you need a good secure supply like MTS for the long term.

bathmagic
07-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Tri-dec is

Details

NAN DEC 100mg
NAN PHENYL 100mg
NAN UNDEC 100mg
TOTAL: 300mg

brimmy
07-20-2015, 12:24 PM
Hi mate, once a week injection of tri-dec is not good, also 8 weeks will not yield much results because you are running long ester products, I would recommend at least 12 weeks. For a first cycle 1ml of each twice per week would be good, pin 1ml of each on a monday and 1ml of each on a thursday. You will need to get your hands on an AI or SERM to help control estrogen, if you intend to PCT get some clomid and do research on a clomid PCT.

Tommytukker.
07-20-2015, 01:12 PM
Cheers bath magic will look into a local coach because I feel I am lacking knowledge ... And brimmy what ai /serm should I use on cycle I have googled info about it . What I can make out hcg is what I should use would you use that on this cycle I have a pct plan it was suggested to me I use a Nolva and clomid is this unnecessary to use both thanks

brimmy
07-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Cheers bath magic will look into a local coach because I feel I am lacking knowledge ... And brimmy what ai /serm should I use on cycle I have googled info about it . What I can make out hcg is what I should use would you use that on this cycle I have a pct plan it was suggested to me I use a Nolva and clomid is this unnecessary to use both thanks

Hi mate, I can't be of much help with a PCT because I've never done one I haven't come off in 18 months. My understanding is that for PCT clomid is a must, the rest don't matter so much. HCG also is not needed.

Tommytukker.
07-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Bath magic is Mattys4 an online coach or do you mean a coach like a pt in the gym ?