PDA

View Full Version : should i take a serm or AI while i cycle?

ZeroTwoThree
07-20-2015, 12:38 PM
hey guys questions in the title should I take something like nova while I am on a test E and var cycle im 3 weeks in and im starting to worry about developing gyno, the confusion I have is that if you use SERM or AIs in PCT then wont it interfere with new gains? and if not and I should be using one what one would benefit me most?

thanks

BIGDADDY
07-20-2015, 06:37 PM
hey guys questions in the title should I take something like nova while I am on a test E and var cycle im 3 weeks in and im starting to worry about developing gyno, the confusion I have is that if you use SERM or AIs in PCT then wont it interfere with new gains? and if not and I should be using one what one would benefit me most?

thanks

You don't develop gyno in 24 hours. You start getting symptoms and can recognise something is up with your estrogen. Depending on how much you are taking,the use of nolva should be used in emergencies.

Take Arimidex instaed.

I think - but I can't remember... nolva reduces IGF>..remember something like it ,but It's s

brimmy
07-21-2015, 05:49 AM
You don't develop gyno in 24 hours. You start getting symptoms and can recognise something is up with your estrogen. Depending on how much you are taking,the use of nolva should be used in emergencies.

Take Arimidex instaed.

I think - but I can't remember... nolva reduces IGF>..remember something like it ,but It's s

Yep tamoxifen tanks your IGF-1 levels, not what you want! I'm not sure if this also applies for synthetically enchanted IGF-1 levels though as the medical studies were on natural people.

mark woods
08-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Yes Nolvadex can kill igf1 levels upto 25%,as for anti estrogen I would use Aromasin myself as there is no rebound like u get with adex