PDA

View Full Version : First Real Bulk Advice Please and Hi From Me.

getnripd
07-22-2015, 11:41 AM
Bit of background, and hi ofcourse. First, apologies for the username. I think I may win the award for the worst username on the board. Looking forward to the ceremony where I win the award for member least representative of their username.

First off Hi to everyone, great board here, so great I thought Id stop lurking and get involved a little. Im 43 and last April I was just over 20st, fat, lazy, fed-up and pretty much a disappointment to myself. Today Im 17st with some nice gains. Started Test in the April last year and after a of weeks went all in and began using MT leangain, couple of weeks later I added in more MTtren. Was pinning 1ml of leangain and adding in 100mg of Tren to it ED. Dumb yes, did it work, hell yeah, the weigh fell of and I felt amazing. I don't recommend doing that but I didnt really know what I was doing, I just followed what I was enjoying, thought fuck it.

Eventually the sides caught up with me, not physically, all I suffered was a bit of acne on across my chest, no big deal. Ive been with my lady for nearly a quarter of a century so Im not looking to get out there. The libido went insane, we had, and still have a fuckin ball! Psychologically though I was a complete narcissist, put my lady though hell whilst I sorted out every little bit of bagage we had accumulated. In some ways it was bad, but I also cut a lot of dickheads from my life and now my lady and I know each other, warts and all and we still in love like the two kids who met and fucked on the first night. The fat weak fucker I was 18 months ago has been replaced by a kind, loving, loyal, strong man and father. The friends I have left, my kids and my lady are all I need. Only good energy in my life now.

I wont go into brands but after maybe six months of using Med-Tech gear I went on to try other brands. I made zero gains, pretty much zero weight loss. Wasted a shit load of money on bunk and under dosed gear. Month ago I tried MT anavar because I was sick of the PIP from other gear and wanted a break from pinning, which incidentally I used to love. That gave me the push to try orals, which I had avoided.

Holy fuck! I was back in the saddle. Two weeks ago I started Stanavar. 1 ED, Im going onto 2 ED today. The results are beginning to kick in just like the Tren did when I first started using that except I dont seem to have any sides, I dont really suffer with sides. Im leaning out again. Right now I take 50mg proviron, 75mg T3 and Ill be taking 2 Stanavar ED for the next 6-8 weeks. I also pin about 100mg of Test every 3 days or so. My body lets me know when it wants the Test. In 18 months Ive came off gear once for a week, hated it. I also take Modafinil every day. I take proviron pretty much constant, and T3, few little breaks here and there.

Ok so, to the point. Once Im done with the Stanavar cycle I would like to try a bulk. Ive always been cutting and even though I wont yet be at my target BF, Im fuckin bored of cutting. I want to try a bulk. If I lose some gains when I have to cut again, so be it. The bulk is a little based upon ego and Im fine with that, Im just sick of cutting.

More than happy to pin everyday but I would like to go for it with a bulk. Would like to keep my libido if possible but if I have to sacrifice that for a little while Im sure my lady will be happy to able to walk properly again for the time my libido drops a bit. Besides its not always about the cock is it. Is it?

Anyway, just thought Id say a big Hi to everyone here and get some advice from you guys. Love and peace.

brimmy
07-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Firstly welcome to the forum and fantastic introduction, one thing I would be wary of given your age is winstrol, for the older fellas it can cause some joint discomfort, time will tell on that one.

My recommendation for a bulk would be test e, deca and dianabol. These compounds are the bread and butter of bulking, some like anadrol in place of dianabol but personally for me dianabol wipes the floor with anadrol. I can't give you an estimate on quantity till you give me your height, weight and body fat (rough).

getnripd
07-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Thanks brimmy, appreciated. Im 5'10. 238lb. No idea of bodyfat but waist is now 110cm. Ive lost maybe 45lb but also gained some muscle mass. Down from 44in waste jeans to nearly a 34in. Whats the best way to measure my bodyfat? Thanks again.

Joint pain, yes I have that a little already. No worse than any other sides atm. Ill keep an eye on it.

brimmy
07-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks brimmy, appreciated. Im 5'10. 238lb. No idea of bodyfat but waist is now 110cm. Ive lost maybe 45lb but also gained some muscle mass. Down from 44in waste jeans to nearly a 34in. Whats the best way to measure my bodyfat? Thanks again.

Joint pain, yes I have that a little already. No worse than any other sides atm. Ill keep an eye on it.

Measuring body fat is a bit of an art, you can usually give a rough estimate after looking at so many people haha. Would you mind posting a picture? If your body fat is to high you have no business bulking, don't forget you're going to put on a tonne of water and additional body fat during your bulk, if you can't see abs you shouldn't bulk in my opinion, I've made this mistake many times myself..

If you are deadset on bulking and those are your stats and let's assume say 20% body fat, I would start off at 600mg test and 600mg deca per week and work your dose up a little bit of required. I wouldn't add dbol if your body fat is high, try maybe some anadrol with some proviron.

Personally I don't like winstrol, there are other hormones that do the same job without causing your joints to ache (masteron for example).

getnripd
07-22-2015, 02:32 PM
Thanks again brimmy. You are right, and I know you are right, but...

The Stanavar seems to be really helping atm. If the joint pain get too bad I'll stop but like Tren it also seems to kill my appetite to the point where I have been able to fast for upto 3 days without incident and still retain a level of acceptable energy. I have just used one of the online calculators and it placed me at 22% BF so thankyou.

OK, so push the test back up. Deca, not used that so Ill do some more research. Had a quick look at Anadrol, seems toxic with recommendations to use for just 4 weeks? Proviron I use ED at 50mg and twice a week I take an Aromasin. Would you recommend any other PCT?