PDA

View Full Version : What is the smart choice?

getnripd
07-23-2015, 02:42 AM
Ive spent the day reading the forum posts, huge amount of honest feedback. Kinda liking this place. Very cool. Thought I would feel uncomfortable asking questions but seeing as everyone seems to have best intentions Im happy to jump right on in. Credit to you all. Great energy.

My question is another related to bulking. Im seeing a couple of trains of thought. Im interested to see if there is a choice to be made based upon long term commitment. No doubt HGH is a long game where most others seems to be a cycle mentality and people dip in and out of different compounds.

Given the choice, would it be a smarter choice to go with HGH and a smaller amount of orals/injectables or is it more effective to just go with injectables with some orals. Im not looking for quick results. One thing I have learnt over the past 15 months is to be patient and consistent. This question may well be irrelevent but Im inexperienced and it is something I am now questioning after a days reading. If money is no object, what is the smart choice?

BIGDADDY
07-23-2015, 02:55 AM
Ive spent the day reading the forum posts, huge amount of honest feedback. Kinda liking this place. Very cool. Thought I would feel uncomfortable asking questions but seeing as everyone seems to have best intentions Im happy to jump right on in. Credit to you all. Great energy.

My question is another related to bulking. Im seeing a couple of trains of thought. Im interested to see if there is a choice to be made based upon long term commitment. No doubt HGH is a long game where most others seems to be a cycle mentality and people dip in and out of different compounds.

Given the choice, would it be a smarter choice to go with HGH and a smaller amount of orals/injectables or is it more effective to just go with injectables with some orals. Im not looking for quick results. One thing I have learnt over the past 15 months is to be patient and consistent. This question may well be irrelevent but Im inexperienced and it is something I am now questioning after a days reading. If money is no object, what is the smart choice?

I wouldn't take HGH unless you are more advanced. Taking a good amount of HGH allows you to use more steroids and max benefits comes with the addition of insulin.

Just keep taking your injectables and build up your dosages as you get bigger and more advanced.

getnripd
07-23-2015, 03:17 AM
I wouldn't take HGH unless you are more advanced. Taking a good amount of HGH allows you to use more steroids and max benefits comes with the addition of insulin.

Just keep taking your injectables and build up your dosages as you get bigger and more advanced.

I see, so its for more advanced users. Is this based on cost v return? Save it for when Its needed and in the early stages its not required?

BIGDADDY
07-23-2015, 03:20 AM
I see, so its for more advanced users. Is this based on cost v return? Save it for when Its needed and in the early stages its not required?

it's not really about cost vs. return. you need to understand what it's purpose is and why people even take it. a fairly decent build can be reached and achieved just by steroids. then as you get advanced and you want to push the boundaries, then yeah the hgh + insulin is needed.

so no, novices should not need to use it.

getnripd
07-23-2015, 03:49 AM
it's not really about cost vs. return. you need to understand what it's purpose is and why people even take it. a fairly decent build can be reached and achieved just by steroids. then as you get advanced and you want to push the boundaries, then yeah the hgh + insulin is needed.

so no, novices should not need to use it.

Thanks MR BIG. Appreciate your experience.

kstrooch
08-08-2015, 01:56 AM
In my opinion you don't need to push as much gear in when on GH.. But yes definatley for the more advanced

brimmy
08-08-2015, 08:10 AM
In my opinion you don't need to push as much gear in when on GH.. But yes definatley for the more advanced

Yes you are right, but it would be silly to lower your AAS dose to substitute for HGH. AAS is much cheaper.

Gorilla
08-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Unless your at that top level and 35 + dnt see why you'd wanna take it it deff isn't a quick thing takes 6 months + to see any results all you'll notice at start is mad sleep and feel good and skin good ,
You'd get quicker results taken gear as the others said its for a more advanced user to go further . They didn't use hgh in Arnold's time and look at him . Think of it that way! Diet is key above all . U need to get your food in

Good luck!