PDA

View Full Version : Ibutamoren aka MK-677

brimmy
07-27-2015, 06:16 AM
I'm running this for the first time and Am currently 1 week in at 25mg ed. Since starting my skin has cleared up and I am sleeping much better.

The downside is I have gained 6kg of water and have a ravenous appetite, people have reported the water and appetite die down after a little while. The taste of this is god awful and I have to deal with liquid suspension, it would be much nicer if it were just a tablet (new product idea MTS?).

Blood serum results I have seen have been equivalent to 2iu of pharmaceutical hgh.

Anyone else ran this? And what were there thoughts?

hitmantheripper
08-18-2015, 11:13 AM
you are still using it, any results/side effects?

im 4days on and i gained 6kgs( for sure water) and my legs allways fall asleep
skin is bloatet and always hungry but i controll my eating.
sleep was before very good, so no differnce.

I see it can be up to 4gh pharma, but for sure 2gh Pharma.

So its cheap, good quality, "legal", and oral taken... so its nice if blood levels will be correct

brimmy
08-18-2015, 11:34 AM
I stopped taking it because of the hunger, I am currently cutting so it wasn't a desirable effect at the moment. I will start it up again in about 8 weeks :)

hitmantheripper
08-18-2015, 12:03 PM
yes to controll your hunger is very strange...
but if you can controll and are at kcal- ... it will be good "add on" for fat loss

for example.. dnp and hunger controll is the same... its very strange.. and if you eat so much at dnp..
also dnp has no effects.

So I will use mk677 also at cutting.
Maybe add some Sibutramine.

hitmantheripper
09-07-2015, 06:57 PM
with mk you looks like 1g of test without an Ai.
water over water over water.
but its not fat, if you eat normal... for diet its strange but possible, for mass its great.

I like it!

MTS-Head Coach
06-22-2021, 11:42 PM
MK677 is great by itself but when combined with low dosage real hgh it doubles the potency of your hgh and this is when magic happens . MK is amazing product , but hgh need to be there to meke it even better

Monstro
06-30-2021, 04:54 PM
What do you think is best MK677 vs GHRP6?

emperorcaliano
08-12-2021, 11:40 AM
What do you think is best MK677 vs GHRP6?

I would kinda similar.
I tried both, I would go for the MK677, only 1 tab per day against (at least) 3 pins ED for the GHRP.

Mk677 is great for bulking, as the hunger is out of control (more than GHRP in my experience). I remember I used to wake up in the middle of the night to smash some protein bars and pudding.
But you need to be careful about your insulin sensitivy.
For all the newbies on the forum, Darren made a thread about insulin sensitivity:

https://med-tech.md/threads/3896-Insulin-sensitivity-is-key

Also I think Monstro did one as well, or something related, couldn't find it

Monstro
08-12-2021, 12:14 PM
I would kinda similar.
I tried both, I would go for the MK677, only 1 tab per day against (at least) 3 pins ED for the GHRP.

Mk677 is great for bulking, as the hunger is out of control (more than GHRP in my experience). I remember I used to wake up in the middle of the night to smash some protein bars and pudding.
But you need to be careful about your insulin sensitivy.
For all the newbies on the forum, Darren made a thread about insulin sensitivity:

https://med-tech.md/threads/3896-Insulin-sensitivity-is-key

Also I think Monstro did one as well, or something related, couldn't find it

Of course MK677 is stronger and easy to use , great on bulking for sure . But nothing can replace HGH . Lets be real nothing can do better than test , hgh and slin