PDA

View Full Version : Halo dosage/timing

Didmo1983
07-30-2015, 04:39 AM
I am doing two shows, well I am planning to. One if 31 days away, one 38 days away. The one 38 days is the 'big one', although I wanna try to win both obvs.

I got all my cycle through MTS - I found great success with methy tren/halo/aldactone in terms of drying out the last few weeks and being hard. Last time.

Anyway, to put it blunt I am a bit skint. Do I wait until pay day on the 15th and then do 50mg of halo (means a week of halo before the first 'practice' show then the full course for the big one), or do I get it now and just run it at 25mg a day for then taper up in the last week or so with the remaining?

BIGDADDY (OLD)
07-30-2015, 07:23 AM
I am doing two shows, well I am planning to. One if 31 days away, one 38 days away. The one 38 days is the 'big one', although I wanna try to win both obvs.

I got all my cycle through MTS - I found great success with methy tren/halo/aldactone in terms of drying out the last few weeks and being hard. Last time.

Anyway, to put it blunt I am a bit skint. Do I wait until pay day on the 15th and then do 50mg of halo (means a week of halo before the first 'practice' show then the full course for the big one), or do I get it now and just run it at 25mg a day for then taper up in the last week or so with the remaining?

Stay with 25mg that's all you need,waisting funds with 50mg,adding mast p at 100mg eod will benefit you more.

Didmo1983
08-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Stay with 25mg that's all you need,waisting funds with 50mg,adding mast p at 100mg eod will benefit you more.

Thanks done that and they are here. Awesome

fitlife77
08-09-2015, 01:29 AM
Bumped mine up to 50mg and noticed an intense amount of hardening. But with the addition of mast you should be set at 25