PDA

View Full Version : Tren a

Jayshkii
07-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Yo pretty new here, just a few questions! Currently 23 years old 5"7 around 80kg, just wondering what's the best cycle for me to run? What test should I run and what tren? And dosage.. I've been training for a good few years I just want to get into a much better shape! Any help would be great thanks!

h0rsey
07-30-2015, 11:32 PM
Dosage depends on previous cycles and/or experience really, I would use the MTS Lean Gain Blend which has Test Prop, Tren A and Mast, will give you a very nice physique if training and diet is sorted but you probably already know this.

I would do 1ml each Monday, Wednesday and Friday minimum, some people would would use 1.5ml and some people would just pin 0.5ml/1ml each day. I prefer EOD but some people prefer ED, sommot to do with stable blood levels but I don't have a problem.

You could throw an oral in with it if you want - Anavar if you want even better dry/hardness and Dianabol/Superdrol or Anadrol for a bit more mass and fullness.

I really do like the Big N Full blend though and it will probably do the job as Tren is quiet a hard steroid - It's Test 400 and 200mg of Eq in each ml. 2/3ml a week will be good. Will do what is says on the label and the added equipoise to the test seems to polish/highlight my figure off and make me very vascular and lean which is what similiar to tren but much less harsher.

Anton3196
08-07-2015, 03:21 PM
I'll give you my little experience
I like to have test little higher then tren cause when I use lots of tren and minimal test after some time I get sexual problems (loss of sex drive and soft erections)
when test is little higher (example 800 test 500 tren) everything is fine but I am not as dry which is ok for me as I don't need to be super dry every day
you can start at 500 test 350 tren and see how you respond then up it if you will want/need...

kstrooch
08-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Is this your first cycle? If so maybe it's not the best idea to jump straight into the tren. I would start off on something like test prop with some npp or an oral like anavar. If 100% about tren use tren a and use some mast P with it too.

mark woods
08-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Lots of people will say don't do tren on ur first run...but who ever listens??if your gonna do it and I say do it...start low with ace and work up slowly...tren A works fast and BLOWS you sway!