PDA

View Full Version : Cutting before a cycle

Jc1
01-22-2015, 05:03 PM
Looking at doing my 1st cycle to add mass just wanted to know does anyone cut down (natural at 1st then maybe so clen depending how lean I can get) ino the body uses hormones better with lower bf I'm around 12% bf ATM

Thanks in advice

BIGDADDY (OLD)
01-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Personally I would always recommend you get as lean as you can naturally.you can't beat muscle maturity where muscle has been gained in a natural way.Then you can grow lean where you put on better quality.dont let all the drugs do the work.
This is just from my personal experience I'm sure MR BIG will chime in and tell you different:)

BIGDADDY
01-22-2015, 08:19 PM
Personally I would always recommend you get as lean as you can naturally.you can't beat muscle maturity where muscle has been gained in a natural way.Then you can grow lean where you put on better quality.dont let all the drugs do the work.
This is just from my personal experience I'm sure MR BIG will chime in and tell you different:)

I don't believe in the word natural.

Few things:

1) 1st cycle, stick to the basics -> Test, Deca, Dbol. Nothing else. The more muscle you put on the easier it is to be under 10%.
2) If you are under-developed and at 12% BF, well you should evaluate your diet and training first. Hormones won't sort out the food issues
3) Clen isn't anything magic and the results aren't amazing compared to DNP or simply just adjusting your food. Only gives a little boost but nothing visually amazing.

Don't take hormones to cut down right now. No point and a waste. Build the muscle and you'll cut down just by increasing overall muscle.

fitlife77
01-23-2015, 03:34 PM

Few things:

1) 1st cycle, stick to the basics -> Test, Deca, Dbol. Nothing else. The more muscle you put on the easier it is to be under 10%.
2) If you are under-developed and at 12% BF, well you should evaluate your diet and training first. Hormones won't sort out the food issues
3) Clen isn't anything magic and the results aren't amazing compared to DNP or simply just adjusting your food. Only gives a little boost but nothing visually amazing.

Don't take hormones to cut down right now. No point and a waste. Build the muscle and you'll cut down just by increasing overall muscle.
What he said. Although I've recomped on a classic tren/mast/test cut cycle. I wouldn't recommend it. Especially to a beginner. Really learn what works for you for dieting. I suggest looking into carb cycling and eating whole foods.

02-04-2015, 09:01 PM
The basic, tren/mast/low test

Start with hormones: 50mg Test P/EOD, 50mg Tren A and 50mg Mast P daily

Rotate clen/ephedrine every 2 weeks, fasted cardio and g2g

mark woods
03-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Lots of good info here...my experience being on my first run I was 15% or so and did low test/tren/mast/eq just over 1g total a week eating at maintenance and am currently around 10/11% so if u start at 12 no reason u can't hit 8 and bulk from there..

Nitrox
03-04-2015, 03:33 AM
My first cycle was Test/Tren with AI, Thats about it.

With a good diet, the above combo should get you quite lean enough.

Example :

Test E 250-500mg EW
Tren A : 100mg EOD
Ai of your choice - Just make sure you DO NOT nuke your AI, only use minimal dosage
Nolva 10-20mg should cover this.

Nitrox
03-04-2015, 03:34 AM

Few things:

Second that, Clen isnt a magic drug what so ever, Also comes with quite a few sides if used incorrectly. Diet should be much easier to handle. Unless u have some eating disorder.