PDA

View Full Version : Cycle advice

Cain69
08-13-2015, 12:01 AM
I am going to do a lean mass cycle this winter.

i have always run tren with almost all of my cycles but i want to try something different since tren always messes up my sleep.
stats are 86kg 12% 1,70

any advice would be help full.

BIGDADDY
08-13-2015, 12:09 AM
I think the idea of using tren with the objective of mass gain is not efficient. Tren is excellent for conditioning. It will takes ages to gain mass when using tren.

So leaness is a matter of not eating TOO much and keeping your water under control. I suggest you take TEST + DECA + DBOL. These are the most efficient compounds to gain mass. The reason why people look like shit when taking these compounds is because they either eat shit or eat too much.

I never use tren when I want to gain mass. It is simply slow. People say quality muscle blah blah. I find the quality is in the conditioning. But you'll not see the scale increase.

Magic-M
08-13-2015, 09:37 PM
Could you run tren at a low dose along side test deca and dbol to keep condition in check but still gain on the scales at the same time?

Serotonin101
08-14-2015, 12:50 AM
Could you run tren at a low dose along side test deca and dbol to keep condition in check but still gain on the scales at the same time?

I don't see why not. I'd keep tren under 350/week though. I was thinking to keep 200/week of tren e in during my winter bulk, but use deca/trest as my growth anchor.