PDA

View Full Version : Tren Enanthate 200mg/ml

JohnC
01-24-2015, 05:58 AM
The best Tren on the market... perfectly dosed and no PIP.

johnevo90
01-30-2015, 04:19 AM
Looking at adding some Tren into my next cycle but I have had issues with it in the past, mainly heart palpitations, anything to do with me heart makes me shit meself so I dropped it after the second pin, whats your strength gains been like on the MTS gear Juiceabuse?

JohnC
01-30-2015, 06:42 AM
Looking at adding some Tren into my next cycle but I have had issues with it in the past, mainly heart palpitations, anything to do with me heart makes me shit meself so I dropped it after the second pin, whats your strength gains been like on the MTS gear Juiceabuse?

I don't know about strength. I train for pump. Never lift heavy, just enough to make my muscles blow up.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
01-30-2015, 07:45 AM

Why you adding a product back in you have had issues with in the past?depending on your goal there are many alternative products and blends to choose from on the extensive MTS range,including strength gains.

Powertard
02-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Alwaya been cautious about tren enth as I have always heard it sucks compared to ace and that all raws are either bunk.or underdosed

Powertard
02-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Crap hit pos early by accident

so it's refreahing to hear a good review on tren enth! Might put one of te people i am coaching on thia at a low dosage with test enth and deca towards the end.of a.mass thickness and width blast

johnevo90
02-08-2015, 12:24 AM
What would you suggest instead of the Tren Big Daddy? I am on quite abit of prescription meds for Ankolosing Spondylitis (morphine, humira, naproxen, to name a few) so it could have been a interaction with one of those, thats why I have kept my current cycle quite basic (MTS Test E & DBOL).

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-08-2015, 09:58 AM
What would you suggest instead of the Tren Big Daddy? I am on quite abit of prescription meds for Ankolosing Spondylitis (morphine, humira, naproxen, to name a few) so it could have been a interaction with one of those, thats why I have kept my current cycle quite basic (MTS Test E & DBOL).

Ok pal..introduce TRESTOLONE somewhere into your arsenal.it can be used and adapted for whatever your means.
As a standalone to what your already using at 50mg ed or eod within two weeks your strength would increase guaranteed by 20%,you would also fill out!if your estrogen sensitive be sure to take an AI with it.
If your goal is to lean out whilst remaining full and strong use the SHREDDED blend that has TREST in it again at 1ml ed or eod depending on finances.you will be well impressed by the results and with the standalone it shouldn't counter react to your meds as when I took it was prob the only drug that gave me a NOTICABLE feel good factor.

Xero
02-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Hey guys, how do you all find this when compared to Ace in potency mg for mg? I'm thinking of just switching over to Enth for good, since I'm comfortable with running Tren year round so it'll make much more economical sense if they were of equal or similar potencies.

Diamondz
02-10-2015, 02:51 PM
This is by far the best Tren E I have ever used! Very good stuff

mark woods
02-13-2015, 10:10 PM
Yep!!I agree very good product!

hasheagle
02-17-2015, 05:24 PM
When I run MTS tren e, I got fatigue very easily. I stopped running it for a while. Not too sure whether I should supplement it with T3. I try to avoid messing around with my thyroid.

BIGDADDY
03-16-2015, 03:51 AM
I HAD THE BIGGEST TREN COUGH, METAL TASTE AND NUMBING IN MY FINGERS YESTERDAY USING 1ML OF THIS.... THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE. I need to find a solution tren coughing.

Serotonin101
03-16-2015, 04:08 AM
Pinned 1ml of tren e yesterday. Added a whole extra ml and no pip! Can't wait to see what this can do. 400/week by the way

Magician
03-16-2015, 04:16 PM
i havnt been on tren for a while to test this theory

i remember reading breathing some vapour eases the cough, i think it was alcohol vapour not entirely sure mightve been some allergic medicine vapour or asthma medicine vapour

finding solution would be awesome though

BIGDADDY
03-16-2015, 04:29 PM
i havnt been on tren for a while to test this theory

i remember reading breathing some vapour eases the cough, i think it was alcohol vapour not entirely sure mightve been some allergic medicine vapour or asthma medicine vapour

finding solution would be awesome though

I tried that... didn't work. I've tried everything. I get it probably 1 out of 4 pins!

Serotonin101
03-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Check to make sure you're avoiding scar tissue as it was happening to me when I hit some in my quad. I remember hearing either advair or singulair helped with tren cough as tren supposedly acts as a leukotriene which causes some asthma attacks. Maybe try using a slin pin too as the smaller needle has less of a chance of nicking a vein. Maybe a 27g 1/2" inch can suffice?

Powertard
03-17-2015, 12:50 AM
Apparently tren cough is due to an acute asthma like response caused by increased prostaglandins

The asthma drug Singulair at recommended medical dosage stops the cardio impact of tren and greatly reduces if not stops tren cough

Look it up, try it!

Nitrox
10-09-2015, 08:57 PM
One of the best products MTS carries, Been on it for about 5 weeks now - Kicked in at 3rd week roughly - Night sweats, But lot less sides than Ace, I know it sounds strange, But yes - Im lot less irritable on tren-e & much calmer. Fat came off as expected - rather better than expected. Very very good product. Will recommend, Might change your view of Tren-ACE is the best.

brimmy
10-10-2015, 02:49 AM
One of the best products MTS carries, Been on it for about 5 weeks now - Kicked in at 3rd week roughly - Night sweats, But lot less sides than Ace, I know it sounds strange, But yes - Im lot less irritable on tren-e & much calmer. Fat came off as expected - rather better than expected. Very very good product. Will recommend, Might change your view of Tren-ACE is the best.

I agree. I have much less side on tren e versus tren a.. I am sleeping completely fine and as long as I expose a bit of my body at night when I'm sleeping I don't get sweats. Currently running 500mg /wk.

JDR
04-13-2016, 07:00 PM
I've been running this with Tri En (for the mast & a low test base) for the last 6 weeks Every 5 day. Started at 1ml & 1ml, then 1.5 & 1.5 now been at 2 & 2 (that's 600 tren e total) for 2 weeks. No sides. No discernable fat loss, slight strength gain. Diet is good, running at a 500 cal deficit on non weight days (where I do an hour cardio) and maintenance cals on weight days. I expected more for my first tren run based on what I've read, and I would have expected something at these doses. I'm at a loss as to where I'm going wrong. Any thoughts?

Big ian
04-14-2016, 03:03 AM
Dont know mate, i just started 300mg/tren e and 575mg/duo mast (all mts) last week and i got night sweats, insomnia and constantly feeling wired within 3 days so id say it's good to go. I dont get these sides with anything but tren and that is a reasonably low dose for me, have gone much higher in the past.

BIGDADDY
04-14-2016, 07:13 AM
I've been running this with Tri En (for the mast & a low test base) for the last 6 weeks Every 5 day. Started at 1ml & 1ml, then 1.5 & 1.5 now been at 2 & 2 (that's 600 tren e total) for 2 weeks. No sides. No discernable fat loss, slight strength gain. Diet is good, running at a 500 cal deficit on non weight days (where I do an hour cardio) and maintenance cals on weight days. I expected more for my first tren run based on what I've read, and I would have expected something at these doses. I'm at a loss as to where I'm going wrong. Any thoughts?

Send me a photo of what gear you've got.

I don't get sides at all. I don't get discernable fat loss unless I take DNP.

Don't judge results by side effects.

Especially... TREN-E @ 400mg/week is enough. I just take 2ml per week and I get all the results I need... but... what results are you expecting?

What are you expecting to see? more fat loss?

JDR
04-14-2016, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the reply gents. Mr B, you have a point, I read so much about people gaining muscle which on a deficit and all these other stories, I think I got carried away and expected more, rather than nothing, or nothing noticable. And yes, you're right about the sides too. I guess it affects everyone differently and I just need to find my sweet spot dose wise and also manage my expectations better. My diet could be wrong or my training. Will email you a pic shortly. Thanks again.

BIGDADDY
04-14-2016, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the reply gents. Mr B, you have a point, I read so much about people gaining muscle which on a deficit and all these other stories, I think I got carried away and expected more, rather than nothing, or nothing noticable. And yes, you're right about the sides too. I guess it affects everyone differently and I just need to find my sweet spot dose wise and also manage my expectations better. My diet could be wrong or my training. Will email you a pic shortly. Thanks again.

I can confirm both the vials in your photo is 100% legit. One being our brand and from us.

Now... I will tell you - most of the shit you read about deficit and muscle gain is full of shit and lies. I CANNOT for the sake of God gain weight or get noticeably bigger if at all while on Tren. I can improve my condition and looks better - of which you appear to be bigger. I do know that 400mg of this product is all I need and if I start pushing 600mg I look much better overall.. but that doesn't mean I gained weight, or have 5% bodyfat or that shit... you still need to work for the fat loss and it takes time too with proper diet.

I don't think your training would be wrong. I'm a lazy fucker in the gym and I am one of the biggest in the gym (when I bother to take my gear and do things right).... 400mg is all you need. but you have to ensure you cycle is complete.

Your photo has TRIPLE-EN and TREN-E.. how much TRIPLE-EN are you taking?

So I need to know what is your cycle?

Not what is your tren dosage... you just don't take tren and that's it.

JDR
04-14-2016, 10:59 AM
No, the pic is Tren E (left) Stealth from you, and Tri En (right) Standard from you. No Test E in that pic. Currently on 2ml of each.

JDR
04-14-2016, 11:00 AM
So thats (total) 600mg

JDR
04-14-2016, 11:01 AM
So that's total. 600mg Tren E

JDR
04-14-2016, 11:01 AM
So that's total. 600mg Tren E 200 test e and 200 mast e

Powertard
04-14-2016, 11:11 AM
I always gain lbm on a deficit with tren. My friend went from 15% bf to 7% bf in a few months while getting bigger

JDR
04-14-2016, 11:24 AM
You run high Tren low Test? That's another questionable rule I've been following. A low test base with whatever Tren dosage

BIGDADDY
04-15-2016, 04:32 AM
No, the pic is Tren E (left) Stealth from you, and Tri En (right) Standard from you. No Test E in that pic. Currently on 2ml of each.

That was my mistake... I meant TREN E... typo

hitmantheripper
04-27-2016, 03:08 AM
https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/med-tech-solutions/med-tech-solutions-tren-e-lab-test-results-2016-04-21/

you want say something to this?

kleine
04-27-2016, 07:08 AM
Hmmm... just ordered soms tren e couple weeks ago. 160 mg is oke but from a brand as MTS i was hoping it was closer to 200 than this.
Love your test e and bold, i'm running it for 4 weeks now and its working very well

eggy790
04-28-2016, 01:55 PM
quite suprised at some of the other lab results there, overdosed as much as 50mg on tren e

Peet8000
04-28-2016, 02:13 PM
quite suprised at some of the other lab results there, overdosed as much as 50mg on tren e
I heard 250mg Tren is not possible....obviously it is...hm.
To be fair, 80% Tren E is ok. Nothing to worry.

kleine
04-28-2016, 03:49 PM
I heard 250mg Tren is not possible....obviously it is...hm.
To be fair, 80% Tren E is ok. Nothing to worry.

I dont think that they only gonna test the tren e. Probably much more mts tests on that website soon.

BIGDADDY
04-28-2016, 06:29 PM
Spoke to BIGDADDY. He said will have to get parameters tightened up slightly. I will discount the present batch.

Do take note that BAYER (pharma grade) was 80%. Novocrite had 4mg primo! but their tabs were overdosed.

Big ian
04-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Spoke to BIGDADDY. He said will have to get parameters tightened up slightly. I will discount the present batch.

Do take note that BAYER (pharma grade) was 80%. Novocrite had 4mg primo! but their tabs were overdosed.

Have to say fair play to you guys for this statement, alot of labs that have tested below stated dose have tried to discredit anaboliclab but you have taken it on the chin.

For the record, im using the tren e and due mast i bought around november/december 2015 and am very happy 4 weeks in, it certainly doesnt seem under dosed to me!

Keep up the good work guys :)

eggy790
04-28-2016, 08:07 PM
+1 to above

BIGDADDY (OLD)
04-29-2016, 07:19 AM
Have to say fair play to you guys for this statement, alot of labs that have tested below stated dose have tried to discredit anaboliclab but you have taken it on the chin.

For the record, im using the tren e and due mast i bought around november/december 2015 and am very happy 4 weeks in, it certainly doesnt seem under dosed to me!

Keep up the good work guys :)

We are disappointed with the findings but I'm very sceptical about these type of tests.They always seem to show negative but never any positive tests!!Also products that are over dosed������
Anyhow as mr big mentioned I will get parameters tightened on next batch run and discount present @25% the original cost.
You will still get great results however,I always allow for 10% discrepancy on stated doesages.plus you would almost definightly find its still higher dosed than any other TREN E on the market today,that's no excuse for these findings I'm just stating the facts.
Respect
BD

DBOL
04-29-2016, 09:28 PM
At the end of the day mistakes occur, but anyone that has used MTS gear knows its the best around and I haven't heard or seen a single person who disagrees after using it. Im always sceptical of the motivations of websites like that, no idea who they are affiliated with or who puts money in their pocket to put down a different lab. You only have to look at MTS' massive product range to realise they dont fuck around...

zbrown96
04-29-2016, 09:49 PM
I couldnt agree more with the above statement. MTS gear is still the only brand i will use

Comerford
04-30-2016, 08:59 AM
At the end of the day mistakes occur, but anyone that has used MTS gear knows its the best around and I haven't heard or seen a single person who disagrees after using it. Im always sceptical of the motivations of websites like that, no idea who they are affiliated with or who puts money in their pocket to put down a different lab. You only have to look at MTS' massive product range to realise they dont fuck around...
I second that.
Very satisfied with Mts products and service.

grubeaker
04-30-2016, 05:49 PM
What is the minimal weekly dose of tren E ?

BIGDADDY
05-01-2016, 02:00 AM
What is the minimal weekly dose of tren E ?

No standard answer as it depends on many factors.... but I found 2ML/week doing everything I wanted to gain from it.

kippp
05-01-2016, 06:00 PM
At the end of the day mistakes occur, but anyone that has used MTS gear knows its the best around and I haven't heard or seen a single person who disagrees after using it. Im always sceptical of the motivations of websites like that, no idea who they are affiliated with or who puts money in their pocket to put down a different lab. You only have to look at MTS' massive product range to realise they dont fuck around...^^^totally agree

Cain69
05-04-2016, 08:53 AM
We are disappointed with the findings but I'm very sceptical about these type of tests.They always seem to show negative but never any positive tests!!Also products that are over dosed������
Anyhow as mr big mentioned I will get parameters tightened on next batch run and discount present @25% the original cost.
You will still get great results however,I always allow for 10% discrepancy on stated doesages.plus you would almost definightly find its still higher dosed than any other TREN E on the market today,that's no excuse for these findings I'm just stating the facts.
Respect
BD

Edit of Mr-BIG... Email me if you want to discuss. Bigdaddy has already addressed this. If you want to discuss your order in any aspect than email.

-----

Please email me as to how you can assure me all the products i recently bought and ordered has a max of 10% discrepancy and not 25%.

Peet8000
05-04-2016, 02:38 PM
The Tren E is missing 20%, not 25%.

Jaxino
05-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Atm i'm still on my cutting combo. 1jab TestE 150mg 4jabs MT 200 (100+100mg Tren A+MastP)
Was thinking to change to 1jab TestE 150mg + Shredded ED for 4 weeks... what do you think? i'm at 12%bf....

kleine
05-04-2016, 03:29 PM
12%.... Change your diet. Not your gear use.

BIGDADDY
05-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Atm i'm still on my cutting combo. 1jab TestE 150mg 4jabs MT 200 (100+100mg Tren A+MastP)
Was thinking to change to 1jab TestE 150mg + Shredded ED for 4 weeks... what do you think? i'm at 12%bf....

shredded 1ml? that's a lot per day. I couldn't handle it. What will you do for estrogen sides?
what results did you get already?

Jaxino
05-09-2016, 08:09 AM
For 2 atm i'm on 2,5 femara ew.

I tried to insert in my TTM mix, Tren E, Trenb A, Masteron, also Winstrol for 4 weeks...
Totally wasted it works only at low BF.

I have 4 vials of shredded at home, but since i'm coming out from a 4 weeks of W oral, better to wait 4 more weeks to use Shredded (metribolone is a lot liver toxic).

Btw i will try it alone without test at 0,5 ml ed + 2,5 femara ew or 1 adex ed

Joeyv33
05-09-2016, 10:15 PM
anabolic lab posted tren results

kleine
05-12-2016, 04:38 PM
They tested the Anapolon tabs batch OXY2315. 25% underdosed.

Need to step up your game here...

Peet8000
05-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Got this batch some days ago. Pretty disappointed. :/
Now I need 3-4 tabs a day instead 2-3.
Im currently using their Tren A at a quite huge amount with nearly no sides...guess what I start to think here....

BIGDADDY
05-12-2016, 06:09 PM
I have spoken to the boss and discussing with the factory directly- the equipment and production is automated and it is not even possible to lose more than 10% so 45mg.
The cost saving of 15mg is a few cents - would never be designed like this. complete horse shit.
and to the guy that talks sides... seriously dude... you don't measure results from side effects.

Peet8000
05-12-2016, 06:16 PM
I have spoken to the boss and discussing with the factory directly- the equipment and production is automated and it is not even possible to lose more than 10% so 45mg.
The cost saving of 15mg is a few cents - would never be designed like this. complete horse shit.
and to the guy that talks sides... seriously dude... you don't measure results from side effects.
I hope so bro, getting good results though atm and will continue with the next order.
Please dont take my comment as an offense.

kleine
05-12-2016, 06:50 PM

I know tabs onderdosing is stupid because the cost of it are "peanuts". But 25% less is not happend accidently...

Still using your products with great results. This is only a reminder for MTS itself.

Big ian
05-12-2016, 08:34 PM
I know tabs onderdosing is stupid because the cost of it are "peanuts". But 25% less is not happend accidently...

Still using your products with great results. This is only a reminder for MTS itself.

Sorry to be so anal but that is just over 30% underdosed if true.

Hope big daddy gets to the bottom of it! Maybe a bad batch of raws? Cant imagine it being done on purpose by mts thats been round for years!?

BIGDADDY
05-13-2016, 03:39 AM
the equipment is being upgraded(blender) to enable a more accurate and even dosing of tablet. Tablets are 'fully dosed' however if this test is believed to be accurate then there are tabs out there that are also overdosed!!

We would rather have them more accurate of course so we've ordered the appropriate factory to invest in the appropriate equipment to avoid any such issues in all future batches of tablets.

This is the truth of the matter,MTS do not under dose purposely any of their products that's why we continue to grow over the past 6 years globally.

Any lab that has our ethos would be as successful but there isn't any,or very few around the world who hang around for more than a couple of years and I'm sure I don't have to give you guys the answer WHY!!

eggy790
05-17-2016, 01:22 PM
side question on tren e , any of you just jab it along with all your enanthates once a week? or is 2 jabs better?

Mutantpro
05-17-2016, 02:54 PM
side question on tren e , any of you just jab it along with all your enanthates once a week? or is 2 jabs better?

Using it along Hard´n Lean 2 times a week to bump up the tren dose. Very happy with it until now!

Big ian
05-17-2016, 10:51 PM

Yep once a week is fine bud, always do that.

eggy790
05-19-2016, 11:15 AM
cheers guys. you dont find acne or sides worse jabbing once a week?

Mutantpro
05-19-2016, 11:23 AM
Biggest side for me is getting no sleep anymore. Very very hard to sleep 3-4 hours in a row for me at least.

Big ian
05-19-2016, 10:13 PM
cheers guys. you dont find acne or sides worse jabbing once a week?

Nope not at all mate

Mutantpro
05-23-2016, 04:00 PM
Anyone got an idea how to handle the "sleepless Tren Nights"? Using the Hard´n Lean Blend together with extra Tren E. Very hard for me to fall asleep and every 2 hours or so i wake up to go to the toilet...^^ Eating no Carbs anymore before Bedtime, only a shake with whey/casein.

Maybe i switch to trest next month...sweating the hole day, getting no sleep...no good...^^ ;)The Tren is great, but the sides (for me) also sadly.

Peet8000
05-24-2016, 10:36 AM
Anyone got an idea how to handle the "sleepless Tren Nights"? Using the Hard´n Lean Blend together with extra Tren E. Very hard for me to fall asleep and every 2 hours or so i wake up to go to the toilet...^^ Eating no Carbs anymore before Bedtime, only a shake with whey/casein.

Maybe i switch to trest next month...sweating the hole day, getting no sleep...no good...^^ ;)The Tren is great, but the sides (for me) also sadly.

You can try GABA or Melatonin.

Mutantpro
05-24-2016, 02:05 PM
You can try GABA or Melatonin.

I´ve got Luna Max...Phenibut, Melatonin etc. -doesn´t help :/

mr veins
05-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Any try 400mg vs 600mg tren e? With 600mg more gains? I try 400mg ew and that was good but never 600mg.

eggy790
05-25-2016, 11:28 AM
ive heard 525 is about the max limit of tren ace on beenfits vs sides.. so 600 tren e should be about equal, not tried it myself though, 400 max for me, but i will be trying it after my current cruise. if you do it before hand keep us posted.

cheers

mr veins
05-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Okay.

Looking forward to try 600mg.

Thanks for replay:)

Obi1dimesa
03-07-2017, 03:30 PM
I'm blown away how great this product is. It's only been two weeks and my gains tremendous. Thanks so much for such great service and product.

Proviron
03-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Test enth only start work after 3 weeks,because is long ester... i dont know what you feel after 2 weeks lol

GODZILLA
03-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Test enth only start work after 3 weeks,because is long ester... i dont know what you feel after 2 weeks lol

long esters start working on the 1st day, but because the ester is slowly releasing the hormone into the bloodstream it takes a bit longer for it to build up and show effect. but even with long esters you can feel the effect and see it also way sooner then 3 weeks. usually around 10 days or so, assuming you are doing everything else as you should: food, sleep, training etc. libido increase most feel after 1 week and some even sooner.

IronWarrior
05-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Tren E from MTS is very strong. Sadly enough I can't deal with side effects. But if you can this is best tren e on the market.

Ringo
06-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Best Tren E I've ever used.. I changed brand mid cycle, and I immediately noticed when I started with MTS tren! I'm on 3ml a week.

GODZILLA
06-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Best Tren E I've ever used.. I changed brand mid cycle, and I immediately noticed when I started with MTS tren! I'm on 3ml a week.

what kind of improvements and changes have you noticed with our tren?

Ringo
06-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Strength gain after 2 weeks af mts tren and week 8 of my blast. And all the typical tren sides, sweat, weird dreams. I didn't had that with the other brand, even when I had it on 1000mg a week. I think I'm not gonna handle mts tren on 1000mg! But maybe it's worth a try haha!

GODZILLA
06-08-2017, 07:53 AM
its gonna be a real ride (good and bad) if you go 1gram of our tren. its VERY powerful and to be honest i dont know anybody who runs 1gram of our tren, oh i just remembered there is this 1 guy.....called bruce banner....has a bit of a skin colour issue when he gets pissed of....:)

Benathan Order
06-08-2017, 09:52 AM
In German Forums there are a lot of Guys they use more than 1g Trenbolone per Week, me too in the last Years. But now i'm using MTS Tren A and i can say 300mg per Week is enough for me, i get better results MTS. Loved it, so you can see the most Labs a crap shit.

Arcadiaforall
06-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Superb product. Went from 83kg to 95kg in 6 weeks on 600mg per week. Superb stuff and preferred to Tren Ace