PDA

View Full Version : hcg while blast and cruise

Anton3196
08-16-2015, 08:56 AM
Does anybody use hcg while blasting and cruising? What are your opinions? I read that it is beneficial, I would like to try it. Does anybody have right protocol?

BIGDADDY
08-16-2015, 10:53 AM
I take it now because my sperm count is zero. Doesn't seem to be working though, so I'll be using HMG soon too. I don't see any benefits of it if you are not trying to have kids at the moment. But maybe someone else can enlighten me on other benefits during cycle.

Magician
08-16-2015, 11:11 AM
I take it now because my sperm count is zero. Doesn't seem to be working though, so I'll be using HMG soon too. I don't see any benefits of it if you are not trying to have kids at the moment. But maybe someone else can enlighten me on other benefits during cycle.
ive never run it but, bigger balls :cool:

Anton3196
08-16-2015, 11:50 AM
I read that our balls produce not only test and sperm but some other important stuff to like pregnenolone so I thought it's good idea to run hcg few times per year to keep them produce what they need to produce :)

Serotonin101
08-21-2015, 05:40 PM
I read that our balls produce not only test and sperm but some other important stuff to like pregnenolone so I thought it's good idea to run hcg few times per year to keep them produce what they need to produce :)

Can always supplement with preg to avoid the issues hcg can cause. Also im a pin cushion as is, the last thing I want is more injects lol.