PDA

View Full Version : Acne.

SGHULK
08-27-2015, 09:38 AM
Been getting a significant amount of acne surrounding my back.

Any tips/aids that will help? Thanks.

BIGDADDY
08-27-2015, 11:24 AM
Been getting a significant amount of acne surrounding my back.

Any tips/aids that will help? Thanks.

I have been getting it too. The only solution is antibiotics!!

None of that other acne creams or washes help.

brimmy
08-27-2015, 01:10 PM
I have been getting it too. The only solution is antibiotics!!

None of that other acne creams or washes help.

Antibiotics is very bad for your body, I would not take them just for acne. I find diet plays a big role in my acne personally.

BIGDADDY
08-27-2015, 02:38 PM
Antibiotics is very bad for your body, I would not take them just for acne. I find diet plays a big role in my acne personally.

What aspect of diet causes this? I've tried many kinds of diets and my acne is gone if I'm on Tren, but as soon as Tren is out and I load with Test and Deca, it's horrible! Looks like I have a disease.

DBOL
08-27-2015, 10:15 PM
What aspect of diet causes this? I've tried many kinds of diets and my acne is gone if I'm on Tren, but as soon as Tren is out and I load with Test and Deca, it's horrible! Looks like I have a disease.

I used to always think dairy was the sole cause of my acne, and I certainly find that whey protein and dairy in general make me break out more when i'm blasting.

Having said that, most doctors agree that diet has little to do with acne, but its not fully understood; http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/information/nutrition/foods-trigger-acne-breakouts.htm

As a teenager I always had spot prone skin so I think its unfortunately a matter of genetic response to the hormones and your predisposition to bad skin.

Nizoral anti dandruff shampoo works for some - http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/230488-nizoral-will-clear-up-hormonal-acne/

Unfortunately unless the conventional treatments work the best option seems to be Accutane, seen lots of people having success using a low dose whilst blasting. I use 20mg twice a week that is pretty effective and doesnt break the bank, it has its risks but at such a small dosage I think the dangers are massively reduced.

On a side note as well, Deca gave me horrible deep acne compared to test just giving me pimples, hence I now avoid Deca

Magician
08-28-2015, 02:25 AM
vit b5 for cystic acne - works wonders
dont eat processed foods.
aromasin over adex
try not use orals
no dairy or whey, cause they acidic and you need top keep ph balance under control.
take regular showers
get some sunlight

i used to get alot of acne and i haev scars all pver my back and shoulders, since doing those i get like 1-2 breakouts every few week tops
eating clean is most important i feel like to prevent it from happening

Magician
08-28-2015, 02:27 AM
I used to always think dairy was the sole cause of my acne, and I certainly find that whey protein and dairy in general make me break out more when i'm blasting.

Having said that, most doctors agree that diet has little to do with acne, but its not fully understood; http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/information/nutrition/foods-trigger-acne-breakouts.htm

As a teenager I always had spot prone skin so I think its unfortunately a matter of genetic response to the hormones and your predisposition to bad skin.

Nizoral anti dandruff shampoo works for some - http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/230488-nizoral-will-clear-up-hormonal-acne/

Unfortunately unless the conventional treatments work the best option seems to be Accutane, seen lots of people having success using a low dose whilst blasting. I use 20mg twice a week that is pretty effective and doesnt break the bank, it has its risks but at such a small dosage I think the dangers are massively reduced.

On a side note as well, Deca gave me horrible deep acne compared to test just giving me pimples, hence I now avoid Deca
need to keep estro under control, deca increase aromitasion rate by like 40% so when stacked wih test you bloof. im on deca solo atm, no acne. im taking ashawangda herb to reduce cortisol boost thryroid and helps with libido too.

Diary of a beast
08-28-2015, 07:22 AM
Yeah I use Nizoral at the moment and it works fine you should be able to get that any big supermarket

A bit heavy on the price tag though considering it's shampoo

brimmy
08-28-2015, 11:35 AM

I always notice my acne goes down when I'm dieting which is really the only time my diet is clean, mind you this is when I introduce tren to so it may be that.. I find sunlight helps a lot though! Just a shame I work such long hours and always miss out on the good rays.

Maybe low dose accurate could be used to control it?