PDA

View Full Version : wedinos results

flexer
08-28-2015, 03:23 AM
checked med tech at wedinos http://www.wedinos.org/db/samples/search
whats up with this?

and no there is no reason to ban me or yell at me, because im just asking, not stating that your shit is bad.

BIGDADDY
08-28-2015, 03:35 AM
Simple...

Let's use some common sense people.

Where did they source the product from? Us? The website directly?????

Let's put this in perspective..... you buy from blahblah.com or some dude in the gym.

a) do you have a guarantee it was not tampered?
b) do you have a guarantee that it was is not fake?
c) do you have a MTS invoice number from us ????

So any clown can go on to that site. Submit anything with any label, or send from some scammer who you bought off from the gym and say it's X Y and Z.

We can only guarantee products sold directly from us. If you buy from distributors or resellers... that's at your own risk.

How many posts have I put up of losers that have fake MTS labels ? You can imagine the scale of fakes in the market. you can imagine the amount of garbage non-sense that ruins our good name.

In addition.... you can see the test results are way before this site was built. They all came from resellers.

BIGDADDY
08-28-2015, 03:43 AM
*** look at this garbage test?

Paper label
Wrong cap

Do you really think it's a valid test????

Who the hell knows what's inside some random vial. I could write on a piece of paper the same thing and say it was X company too....

We need to be real here...

Sample W000848

Date Received: 14/03/2014

Postcode: UB2

Purchase Intent: Med Tech Solutions Masteron Enanthate 200mg/ml

Package Label: Med Tech Solutions Masteron Enanthate 200mg/ml

Sample Colour: Yellow

Sample Form: Liquid

Consumption Method: Intramuscular

Self-Reported Effects: Increased Energy, Increased Confidence, Increased Stamina, Increased Libido, Increased Strength

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Drostanolone enanthate, Drostanolone propionate

Sample Upon Analysis (Minor):

Magician
08-28-2015, 04:16 AM
why not just buy from mts and judge results yourself lol

BIGDADDY (OLD)
08-29-2015, 08:34 AM
checked med tech at wedinos http://www.wedinos.org/db/samples/search
whats up with this?

and no there is no reason to ban me or yell at me, because im just asking, not stating that your shit is bad.

The main reason this site was introduced.fakes have been circulating around UK for 2 years+,its hard to stop these low life's from scamming people.
We have a handful of distributors in UK and a few in other countries this however doesn't guarantee your receiving a legit product unfortunatley!!
We are aware even these people 'inside' are indirectly involved selling fakes of my products.

All we can do is guarantee you a legit product purchased from this site,its 100% authentic!!
You will only have positive experiences with us and our products,if not you will receive your money back,but this never happens!!

I encourage anybody who purchases MTS elsewhere to contact us so we can help identify if your product is legitimate,especially from UK/MALAYSIA as we are aware they are circulating there.

The main area in UK you have to be careful is the midlands and the north!!

Like I said contact us with info and images and remember ALL vials in circulation should contain the following..
MTS LOGO PRINTED ON VIAL...BLUE ON STANDARD SERIES...ORANGE ON PRO SERIES
MTS EMBOSSED SILICONE RUBBER WHERE YOU PIN

The above are our two main anti counterfeit measures,tops/boxes/labels the fakers usually copy..

Be vigilant in your future purchases of all MTS products.

Regards
MTS team..

ironmaster
09-03-2015, 07:06 AM
All I can say is if you buy products direct from MTS in my case I use stealth range of products you can be sure it is 100% legit.

I have been cycling and competing in bb over the past 20 years and used it all from vet gear - pharma from my doc - UGL all I can say is as far as MTS goes their range of products are the best I have used.

UGL labs are good but hard to find. With that said so of the local UGL I have used in the past was good but every now and then the products would fail to meet the label claim. So batches would be under dosed. So their QC was questionable.

I have not found this with MTS products.

I am on EQ max and just last week added test 400 and results have been great. So I am now sold on MTS. So my advice if you want good products go straight to the source and you can't go wrong.

Keep up the good work MTS. You have a loyal customer forever.

Anton3196
09-03-2015, 07:10 PM
MTS products are legit, their tren ace made me think of all tren aces that I used in the past that I was injecting just oil lol
Here you have feedback from real people and a lot of guys here are really experienced, everyone is happy with legit MTS