PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks again to MTS for my Comp Prep

Didmo1983
08-31-2015, 10:17 PM
Using primarily MTS products (95% of it) I competed yesterday, didn't place again sadly but got in even better shape again and not bad for my second show. Got the Welsh champs Sunday so gonna give my all for that British invite one more time. Thanks to all the MTS products and people who run the company, given me great advice and thoroughly recommend and vouch for the products I ordered.

Me the night the before the show

Some stage shots from friends...

Video of me on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LSQogFV1E&feature=youtu.be

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Great condition it's just your lack of muscle mass that let's you down.
Take a year off competing and concentrate on putting some weight on,then repeat the dieting/compounds you've used to prep this year and I'm sure it won't be long before your qualifying.

Its a tough sport for all the hard effort and money/sacrifices taken when you don't reach your goal.
But be proud in your achievements if you feel you've put the best package on stage you can.

You just lack muscle maturity,it's not at what age your competing but what foundation you have built over the years of training that matters.
I didn't compete until my mid. 30's but had been training and living the bodybuilder lifestyle for the previous 15years!!
This no doubt enabled me to achieve the national titles I won.

Keep positive we are here not just to provide the best gear available,which MTS is even though you may say I'm slightly bias,it's the truth!!but also to give sound advice which everybody needs with all the contradictory information out there.

Didmo1983
09-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Great condition it's just your lack of muscle mass that let's you down.
Take a year off competing and concentrate on putting some weight on,then repeat the dieting/compounds you've used to prep this year and I'm sure it won't be long before your qualifying.

Its a tough sport for all the hard effort and money/sacrifices taken when you don't reach your goal.
But be proud in your achievements if you feel you've put the best package on stage you can.

You just lack muscle maturity,it's not at what age your competing but what foundation you have built over the years of training that matters.
I didn't compete until my mid. 30's but had been training and living the bodybuilder lifestyle for the previous 15years!!
This no doubt enabled me to achieve the national titles I won.

Keep positive we are here not just to provide the best gear available,which MTS is even though you may say I'm slightly bias,it's the truth!!but also to give sound advice which everybody needs with all the contradictory information out there.

Thanks for the kind words and advice, 100% agree. I have been working with a coach the last few weeks after months of getting advice from him to build trust and we are going to have a minimum 9 months off competing to do exactly as you say. Never had an off season as I literally jumped from losing 5 stone, doing Crossfit, into Men's Physique into Bodybuilding. I am very much looking forward to having a properly structured off season.