PDA

View Full Version : Med mutasion/ shredded advise needed

AE82
09-01-2015, 03:33 AM
Hi guys needing abit of advise/ guidance on running these 2 products.
I have just received my stealth package as now living in OZ, have not run any cycles for a few years as I was doing pretty well natural but now getting close to 31 and I'm struggling adding size and cutting down. These products seem the way forward.

Can you help with dosages of these products- if I should cycle off the mutation before starting shredded- pct I should use- if any orals required. Any info would be a help.

Thanks.

brimmy
09-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Please post stats (height, weight, bf) and what cycles you've ran before? You've picked some pretty hardcore hormones for someone who has been out of the game for years.

AE82
09-01-2015, 08:44 PM
6ft, 90kg, 15% bf it is winter here!!
Yes I think maybe I got abit carried away with my order, should have asked for advise first.
My last course was-
Test Enath 250
Tren Enanth 200
Oxan
Anastrozole
Not sure on dosages as this was some time ago.
Could I use low dosages of what was ordered? Or chose more wisely??
Thanks for your reply.

brimmy
09-02-2015, 02:09 AM
Med mutasion is a poor choice for anyone who isn't planning on running 1ml+ per week or adding additional primo because majority of what you're paying for in the med mutasion is the primo but ideally you want to run primo at up to 1g per week. There's still the other hormones in there you can benefit from it's just not very cost effective if you're not getting anything from the primo.

I would run 0.5ml of each every second day if I were you and next time pick your hormones more wisely. I would also highly recommend getting some testosterone to add to your stack otherwise you might find yourself feeling like utter shit.

AE82
09-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the advise Brimmy, I did kind of jump in feet first with advise off a friend in the UK.
Admitantly I dont know an awful lot about steroids etc. I will do more research.

Tommo2398
09-02-2015, 10:00 AM
First off you don't need 1g per week of primo that's ridiculous. Just use med mutasion at 3-4 ml a week that's all you need. Some test would be nice if you can get it. Save the shredded for later

AE82
09-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Ok Tommo cheers, initially that was my plan run the mutasion 2ml pw, see how I feel with that. I was planning on doing that for 10weeks cycle off it with clomid and nolva and then run the shredded EOD for 8-10 weeks!!
What's your opinion on that Tommo? and how much test would you add?

Tommo2398
09-04-2015, 01:48 AM
Do 3ml a week of mutasion for 600mg eq bro much better dose.

brimmy
09-04-2015, 04:15 AM
You need some testosterone to add to your stack mate.