PDA

View Full Version : HRT Advice Appreciated

veebee
09-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi,

Having recently turned 60 and experiencing the common aging symptoms of poor sleep, little or no libido, muscle mass loss, low energy levels, slow injury healing and the loss of that all important feeling of well-being I've decided to take a long overdue look at HRT.

After a bit of homework I've decided to try and give 2IUs of HGH every day together with 50mg of Test Prop every other day a go in the hope of seeing some improvement. I have never tried any form of steroid before and though I used to exercise quite hard regularly and played rugby on a fair level well into my 40's I just seem to have lost that motivation and energy to exercise more than just the bare minimum lately.

It is not my intention to try and build large muscles or claw back my youth but rather attempt to realistically regain the muscle mass, energy and well-being I felt 5 or 6 years ago.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated - especially on the products and dosage I am considering.

Many thanks for your time.

Anton3196
09-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Why you do prop? If you want just hrt and take test to feel good you can do long ester test which you can inject twice per week (even once but twice better) and be absolutely good
2ius hgh per day and 250-300 mgs of testosterone per week sounds very good as hrt, I would definitely do that if I was you

brimmy
09-02-2015, 02:05 AM
I would recommend getting test enanthate, it is dosed at 300mg per ml and a HRT dose would only need to inject 0.4-0.5ml (120-150mg) per week.

hasheagle
09-02-2015, 02:33 AM
since you're 60 and i suppose you have done it all, you'd better off go with test enan rather than prop. the only advantage of test prop IMO is not having bloated face as much as compared to that of test enan.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-02-2015, 08:37 AM
Hi,

Having recently turned 60 and experiencing the common aging symptoms of poor sleep, little or no libido, muscle mass loss, low energy levels, slow injury healing and the loss of that all important feeling of well-being I've decided to take a long overdue look at HRT.

After a bit of homework I've decided to try and give 2IUs of HGH every day together with 50mg of Test Prop every other day a go in the hope of seeing some improvement. I have never tried any form of steroid before and though I used to exercise quite hard regularly and played rugby on a fair level well into my 40's I just seem to have lost that motivation and energy to exercise more than just the bare minimum lately.

It is not my intention to try and build large muscles or claw back my youth but rather attempt to realistically regain the muscle mass, energy and well-being I felt 5 or 6 years ago.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated - especially on the products and dosage I am considering.

Many thanks for your time.

NEBIDO I put specifically in the range for such issues!!..1ml a week will ease all your issues.i suffer the same even though I'm 10 years+ your junior??use this as your 'cruise' and when you want to up the anti for a while you can add 2-4iu of gh aday and even a ml a week of MASTERON ENANTHATE won't go a miss!!
However be patient as NEBIDO has a long half life(3-4 weeks) so it will take up to two weeks to feel any benefits!!
Up to that period if you wish you can do 0.5-1ml of test prop eod..

Let us know how you get on with your chosen method.

veebee
09-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Anton, Brimmy and Hasheagle - thanks for your advice, really appreciate this. Just ordered the Test Enan and Medtropin so will see how it goes. Thanks again.

veebee
09-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Bigdaddy - unfortunately I was already busy ordering while you responded so didn't see your message in time. Will definitely take your advice next time round. Thank you very much for your input.

veebee
09-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Removed....

Don't talk about orders on a public forum. Send me an email. Best you don't become a security risk.

BIGDADDY
09-05-2015, 03:06 AM
Learn to follow proper forum etiquette veebee. Discussing orders publicly creates a security risk for yourself and for everyone else. Please Email me your question!