PDA

View Full Version : Tri-bold review

Powertard
09-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Hello
Shot 1 ml (300 mg total, 100 mg bold ace cyp undec) into my left glute today, about 3 hours ago. None of that supposed bold ace "flu" feeling. N0 PIP so far at all. Went in painless.

Cannot wait to see how this goes!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Hello
Shot 1 ml (300 mg total, 100 mg bold ace cyp undec) into my left glute today, about 3 hours ago. None of that supposed bold ace "flu" feeling. N0 PIP so far at all. Went in painless.

Cannot wait to see how this goes!

Be very careful with this product!!..many people can't take the reaction to pip it creates in certain individuals!!
My advise 'always' is to dilute 1-1 with another product firstly to see if you are an individual likely to get a reaction,your one of the lucky ones!!

Powertard
09-02-2015, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the tip, Bigdaddy!
I did 1 ml on its own to see what would happen lol. I plan to dilute it with your tren ace and do 1 ml tri bold 0.5 ml Tribold 1 ml tren ace ED.

Did it at about 11 am-12 pm, now 22:20 and like very mild PIP. Hardly anything worth noting what so ever. Like literally mildly uncomfortable hardly even registers in my mind lol.

Should be good to see how this goes, I am exicted for my first experience with EQ.

Powertard
09-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Okay, I have to say that I judged the PIP reaction to early LOL.

It was pretty bad. I had crippled myself basically from the waist down because I tried some of my friend's test prop which had way to much BA in it the day before, it leaked out of the muscle and went into my knee so I couldn't really move my leg. I then did the Tri bold on its own, 1 ml of it, into my left glute then did 0.5 ml tri bold 1 ml Tren ace into the right glute.... Literally couldn't bend over, was limping etc. Totally fucked LOL.

Anyway. Lesson learned, looks like I need to dilute it a little :)

I did 1 ml tri bold 1 ml tren ace 0.5 ml test enth, all MTS products, into my left glute yesterday and the PIP was more delayed and is far more manageable. I am still having trouble squatting down a bit etc but I was able to deadlift, do Barbell rows etc only an hour ago (just got back) so it is okay. Got squats tomorrow (lol) so we should see how that goes! I am able to squat okay if I take a fairly wide stance. If all else fails, 250-500 mg paracetamol will be all I need but I am very cautious about paracetamol... horrible drug for your body and mind.... also IIRC it can cause acute renal failure if you get dehydrated so I will be checking my hydration etc before hand and during training drinking lots of water if I have to do that.

It seems funny to me how androgens are these demonized drugs in the eyes of the public however you can buy NSAIDs such as Paracetamol, ibuprofen etc OTC. I nearly killed myself my accident with Ibuprofen when I was about 16, got sick and delirious forgot I had taken 2 earlier so I took 2 more and went to sleep... woke up 2 hrs later coughing blood in immense pain. Burned my stomach lining... had to go to hospital, had IV ondasteron and had to be on ondasteron for 4 weeks after so I could stomach food. I know a woman who veerrrrrrrryyy nearly died of acute liver failure from paracetamol after taking 8 of them, the max allowed dose, over 24 hrs. My friend brought cortisol cream from the chemist over the counter upon his Dr suggesting it for an eye infection.... used it and his eyelid ended up coming half way off.
Sorry to ramble lol, just bugs me.

I have some grapeseed oil for the future, everything ought to be okay. Will dilute it with that if need be.

Effects are already being seen! Noticing larger rounder fuller delts. Body is going more red when I train. Look harder and drier. Been 4 pins now.

Serotonin101
09-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Also might not want to dilute with the test e as it has eo in it. My quads are very sensitive to eo so I have to dilute the test e 1:1 or it swells badly (not just mts products with eo but all products I've tried from other sponsors). Maybe just dilute with tren and sterile oil if you're eo sensitive like I am. No joke, 0.25ml of very little eo product and quad becomes a balloon. Yet 2ml of none eo and it was fine lmao.

Powertard
09-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the tip

btw is there a technique for dilution? I sort of just drawed the eq then the tren then the test and when it got to the eq it was really hard to push in so was it truly diluted? Doesn't it have to mix in the solutions of oils to work right?

Serotonin101
09-08-2015, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the tip

btw is there a technique for dilution? I sort of just drawed the eq then the tren then the test and when it got to the eq it was really hard to push in so was it truly diluted? Doesn't it have to mix in the solutions of oils to work right?
What I do is draw the oils up, then leave an air bubble in the barrel and tilt back and forth til you see the oils mix. It'll look like a lava lamp until it fully mixes and you'll see the oil take on a homogeneous color instead of blurs of various tints.

Powertard
09-09-2015, 02:49 PM
I tried that, did 1 ml tri bold 1 ml tren e 0.5 ml tren a. Have crippling PIP again :(

Unsure if I can continue using this product, this PIP is exceptionally painful. It isn't just simple discomfort, it literally stops you from sitting down because if you sit down and try and get back up again I just want to scream in agony. I have a lump on my ass the size of Ron Jeremey's bulge lol. I used a 25 g, put it in most the way only leaving a little bit just in case it broke off and I needed to pull it out and injected the mixture slowly over the course of around 2.5 mins.

Bigdaddy, would mixing the tren products cause anything different than just sterile grape seed oil? Could there be some type of interaction between the two products I am unaware of? If the pain problem can be sorted out/managed, I would be happy because the results of this product are fantastic. It is just the side effects.

brimmy
09-09-2015, 03:11 PM
I tried that, did 1 ml tri bold 1 ml tren e 0.5 ml tren a. Have crippling PIP again :(

Unsure if I can continue using this product, this PIP is exceptionally painful. It isn't just simple discomfort, it literally stops you from sitting down because if you sit down and try and get back up again I just want to scream in agony. I have a lump on my ass the size of Ron Jeremey's bulge lol. I used a 25 g, put it in most the way only leaving a little bit just in case it broke off and I needed to pull it out and injected the mixture slowly over the course of around 2.5 mins.

Bigdaddy, would mixing the tren products cause anything different than just sterile grape seed oil? Could there be some type of interaction between the two products I am unaware of? If the pain problem can be sorted out/managed, I would be happy because the results of this product are fantastic. It is just the side effects.

The tren products are already quite highly dosed for their carrier oils so mixing the tribold with them won't accomplish much, you'll need to use some oil without any hormones in it to cut it down. Try 0.5ml grape seed oil with 1ml tribold.

Powertard
09-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Good point

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-10-2015, 05:02 PM

Come on man use a bit of common sense..you were made aware how bad this product can be!!if your going to dilute a product you don't add an oil with hormones in,if anythings going to ease your discomfort just mix thoroughly with standard GRAPESEED oil.

Powertard
09-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Yes, I was a bit stupid. I thought since I dealt with the Trenbolones okay no problems I thought that the extra oil would just help. Sorry for being silly lol.

Will try with grapeseed oil :) Hopefully should be great if this sorts it!! Happy with the results apart from the sides lol.

Will be super happy if I don't get pain and can use this

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-11-2015, 07:16 AM
Yes, I was a bit stupid. I thought since I dealt with the Trenbolones okay no problems I thought that the extra oil would just help. Sorry for being silly lol.

Will try with grapeseed oil :) Hopefully should be great if this sorts it!! Happy with the results apart from the sides lol.

Will be super happy if I don't get pain and can use this

Don't think its possible,it's the bold ace in it that's the issue,the other two don't cause any problems.i should have halved the ace to 50mg/ml,not one of my greatest recipes!!
Anymore issues and it will be removed from product list even though I have around 400 bottles in stock.

Will encourage use of the TRI DEC which would give you similar results without the pain!!

Powertard
09-12-2015, 11:22 AM
I understand that the pain will not be gone entirely but surely it will be more manageable? It was FAR better when I cut it with the testosterone so I imagine GSO will be fine

Just waiting for my ass cheeks to settle down again before I try once more with the GSO lol. If I find the pain is more manageable with the GSO, instead of trashing the 400 units which would be a shame why not dilute it to 50% and reship them? Would it just be too much work for not much reward?

I will keep you updated on the situation