PDA

View Full Version : Pre-contest Cycle

SGHULK
09-04-2015, 11:19 AM
How would a basic pre-contest cycle look like for someone who's 20-16 weeks out?

BIGDADDY
09-09-2015, 02:57 AM
How would a basic pre-contest cycle look like for someone who's 20-16 weeks out?

This question is not really meaningful. The reason why is because dosagse and cycle is dependant on the person's current position and status, and their target goals etc.... someone who is 20 weeks out may not even look like they lift, or may look fat as hell. For some people they are still bulking at around that time, while others start their cuts.

I know many who still use long esters at this time still.

Serotonin101
09-17-2015, 10:05 PM
This question is not really meaningful. The reason why is because dosagse and cycle is dependant on the person's current position and status, and their target goals etc.... someone who is 20 weeks out may not even look like they lift, or may look fat as hell. For some people they are still bulking at around that time, while others start their cuts.

I know many who still use long esters at this time still.

Jesus. 20 weeks is 5 months! I feel if you're prep takes 5 months then you had a very sloppy off season. Then again I'm of the extreme dieting nature so maybe I'm an oddity