PDA

View Full Version : first post, hi everyone

disposable
09-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Hi athletes,

This is my first post here so first of all I'll give you all my history in this bodybuilding game.

Been training for 11yrs in total, as im an ectomorph naturally i consider my sport an endurance race and not a sprint.
Ive progressed very well imo as i started out at 68kg @ 6ft tall and approximately 10% bf i built myself up to 91kg at around 15% before i topped out naturally, i am currently 5 weeks out from my first show and i am currently 84kg 6ft and 7% bf. My high point was 111kg off season.
I have cycled on/off every year twice a year since my fourth year of training with the focus being on weight gain.
Ive recently decided to make the change to blast and cruise and see where that takes me!

Im looking forward to helping other hard gainers and also learning from more experienced lifters.

Cheers guys

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Hi athletes,

This is my first post here so first of all I'll give you all my history in this bodybuilding game.

Been training for 11yrs in total, as im an ectomorph naturally i consider my sport an endurance race and not a sprint.
Ive progressed very well imo as i started out at 68kg @ 6ft tall and approximately 10% bf i built myself up to 91kg at around 15% before i topped out naturally, i am currently 5 weeks out from my first show and i am currently 84kg 6ft and 7% bf. My high point was 111kg off season.
I have cycled on/off every year twice a year since my fourth year of training with the focus being on weight gain.
Ive recently decided to make the change to blast and cruise and see where that takes me!

Im looking forward to helping other hard gainers and also learning from more experienced lifters.

Cheers guys

Welcome!!
I hope you can gain some valuable knowledge and also give plenty whilst being active on the MTS forum.
Regards
Team MTS

neoclassical
09-09-2015, 10:36 PM
Welcome Disposable!

disposable
09-11-2015, 03:26 AM
Cheers guys!

ironmaster
09-13-2015, 12:54 PM
you will find all the help you need here.

all the best mate!

bigtxn31
09-15-2015, 10:33 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say Hi!

First time on the board.....

I'm an older guy at 41, 6'6" and 291 lbs, around 18% BF. I'm looking to gain more knowledge as I progress along.

My goals have changed over the years from being an athlete to trying get more on the lean side of life, if ya know what I mean!! HAHA

Just got my stealth package of Lean Gain, looking forward to results ahead!

Any feedback on anything is greatly appreciated!

By the way, STEALTH packaging is really STEALTH!!

I'm a little confused.....I've never had my stuff in this kind of package. Is there a special way to draw it out of the stealth package.

Thanks guys!

BIGDADDY
09-15-2015, 11:19 PM
Stick a needle in and carefully tilt but not too much and then draw out.

The best way of doing this is to get a huge 10ml syringe. Buy off ebay or wherever sealed sterilised vials 20ml etc... and then transfer into that bottle for ongoing use.

Serotonin101
09-17-2015, 10:02 PM
Stick a needle in and carefully tilt but not too much and then draw out.

The best way of doing this is to get a huge 10ml syringe. Buy off ebay or wherever sealed sterilised vials 20ml etc... and then transfer into that bottle for ongoing use.

I have a 30cc cattle pin I back load and put into pre sealed vials 10cc at a time :D. Makes filling vials a breeze and lower risk of losing oil during container transfer.

disposable
09-18-2015, 03:08 AM
Just draw straight from the stealth package.
Goodluck with your goals, if you need diet advice dont hesitate to ask