PDA

View Full Version : Med methyl tren

Powertard
01-26-2015, 03:18 AM
Ordered this and it is currently still in post!! Brimming with excitement like a kid on xmas eve to try this

Powerlifter going to be using for strength peaking... hopefully hitting a 330 Kg IPF depth squat belt only no sleeves on it!
Heard amazing hype about this compound

Will be running 500 mcg-1000 mcg daily for a month! Alongside 600 test enth a week 600 deca a week all from MTS

Will report back ASAP!

Tommo2398
01-26-2015, 03:37 AM
Got 30ml in the mail as well for last 2 weeks of a comp prep can't want :)

Powertard
01-26-2015, 03:42 AM
Awesome how much will you run?

Tommo2398
01-26-2015, 04:12 AM
1-1.5 mg ed I think

Powertard
01-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Pretty big dose man

What weight are you?

Powertard
02-02-2015, 01:06 AM
Hello guys

So some drama went down on gh15 because I made a log about me taking doses of mtren from 250 mcg to 750 mcg ED i.m over 2 weeks and I was told apparently I am irrisponsible because in one reply to thag thread I wrote "eeehhh it will be fine, I only wrote that because I was awake for like 19 hrs and was fed up with explaining myself to people. I have doe a great degree of research on this compound and appreciate it is basically... Poison. Poison with anabolic side effects lol.
Anyway! Since I ended up getting banned from gh15 for acting "wrecklessly" I thought Id create a log here

First of all the reaults have been amazing. i am taking 750 mcg.on training days and 500 mcg on rest daya. 750 mcg all at once for aggression and focus pwo and 2 x 250 mcg on rest days

I noticed dramatic strenght increase comparable to 20 mg of stenox on day one. The aggression ia very intense, primal, but poops oit about 2.5-3 hrs after injection due to going hypo lol
With pineapple juice on hand for hypo attacks the focus and aggression is very intense.for about 3 hrs and fades away ubtil nearly baseline but more easily agitated over about 6 hours

Cosmetic changes? Changes doeant do.it justice. Cosmetic MUTATIONS more like. Every day I look fuller thicker HARD and grainy. Very vERY dry until.I drink a lot.of water

which brings.me to.tje next.point

dehydration.
Currently the only side i am battling. Even though urine will be clear I will always wake up with dry mouth like a desert, dry eyes dry cracked.lips dry throat feeling HORRIBLE. Truly feel jlike you are dying. Like that primal feeling you get when you know something bad ia happening and you.are gonna die? Feels like that. Horrible anxiety and racing hr.

i will force myself out of bed and drink 1.5 l.of water with 1.5 g.of salt and then drink 1 l pineapple.juice shortly after.. After doing thia I feel GODLIKE. You get an instant all body pumpso secere I had to sit down and.rock backwards and forwards.in pain lol.Motivation comes back, I felt amazing as in just energised and very happy NO anxiety!
I have about 60% of.my vial.left and will update!

The only joint effects seem to be with my RIGHT KNEE!!

Ahouldera fine, elbows fine... Left knee fine... Ankles fine... But auddenly.my right knee feels dry and.is popping and i thonk the pate
Lla tendon is imflamed
mtren hates my right knee

SMonMTS
02-02-2015, 09:05 AM
You got banned bro ?! That sucks ..
is it Osgood schlatrwrs type inflammation, tibial tuberosity or whatever ? I'm getting that too on tren

BIGDADDY
02-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Please no talking of that website here. Thanks.

letz
02-02-2015, 10:46 AM
so 250-750mcg is irresponsible? ive seen people claim 2mg+..

but anyway, cant wait to add some of this myself closer to the summer, thinking may or early june, mainly due to the cosmetics most seem to get, but keep updating powertard:)

Powertard
02-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Sorry Mr Big
I saw you mention his name here so I thought it would be okay

I am.not sure what it is but it uncomfortable but goes down when I drink a lot of water

2+ mg is a vvveerryy large dose of i.m mtren if it ia real and dosed correctly
1 mg i.m of mtren if it is what it says on the vial is very powerful stuff!

If you dont get good results on 500 mcg ed i.m it is bunk

That being said, I.M is far less hepatotoxic than oral administration because you are bypassing 1st pass.metabolism and also 70% less blood goea through the liver that way so you are also getting 70% less compound (thepretically) proceased y the liver.

For example guys run high doses of oral winny for 6 weeks end up with high liver enzymes etc but similar dosing i.m showm much less liver stress
In all honestly I thonk they were over reacting. I was planning on uaing 250 mcg for 4 daya 500 mcg for 5 days 750 mcg for 5 days I.M. Then full lft after. Imo that isnt irriaponsible at all. I shpuldnt have been banned imo.

letz
02-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Sorry Mr Big
I saw you mention his name here so I thought it would be okay

I am.not sure what it is but it uncomfortable but goes down when I drink a lot of water

2+ mg is a vvveerryy large dose of i.m mtren if it ia real and dosed correctly
1 mg i.m of mtren if it is what it says on the vial is very powerful stuff!

If you dont get good results on 500 mcg ed i.m it is bunk

That being said, I.M is far less hepatotoxic than oral administration because you are bypassing 1st pass.metabolism and also 70% less blood goea through the liver that way so you are also getting 70% less compound (thepretically) proceased y the liver.

For example guys run high doses of oral winny for 6 weeks end up with high liver enzymes etc but similar dosing i.m showm much less liver stress
In all honestly I thonk they were over reacting. I was planning on uaing 250 mcg for 4 daya 500 mcg for 5 days 750 mcg for 5 days I.M. Then full lft after. Imo that isnt irriaponsible at all. I shpuldnt have been banned imo.

no you shouldnt, but anyway, please keep us updated:)

Powertard
02-03-2015, 03:33 AM
Started adding 1-1.5 g of salt per litre of water I drink to get my body to hold more water

Powertard
02-03-2015, 07:07 AM
Update!

After increasing water intake futher as well as adding 1.5-2g of salt per 1.5 l.of water drunk I have woken up feeling like gold! Great sense of well being, full of energy. Muscles are FULL like no other. It is uncanny. Woke up with a full body pump especially in arms lats and back. Arma are just so full I am almost muscle bound. Just did my ahopping and carried a big ole bag.of stuff and I.noticed my tricep was pumped and bulging from my jumper and felt ultra strong... Like you can feel the water in there like a waterbed lol

Just drinking my 1 l of pineapple juoce with 6 egg whites and a chicken wrap with 0.5 l of water to replenish lost potassium from the aldosterone spike from all the sodium.

Knee ia feeling good, too!!

Powertard
02-03-2015, 07:08 AM
Forgot to add:

I drank 4.5 L of water/milk over the course of 3.5 hrs before bed!

BIGDADDY
02-03-2015, 07:20 AM
Forgot to add:

I drank 4.5 L of water/milk over the course of 3.5 hrs before bed!

disgusting.

Powertard
02-04-2015, 12:24 AM
LOL.Mr Big it was!! But it worked

woke up feeling awesome, no dry.mouth etc clear bladderfull of urine

Amazing Sheiko training session today! Squat max programmed in at 300 Kg and anhilated it like it was nothing... Like a fly on the bar.. In just a belt no.sleeves or wraps and a crappy belt at that. I weigh 94 Kg bloated competing in 198's or might do a mega cut.to like 7-8% blasting tren npp and test for like 24 weeks slowly cut down and gain strenght

Id put my.max at 310-312.5 kg belt.only sq right now! 8 weeks of higb vol training and thn a 4 week peek on 1 mg ed mtren shluld see.me at a 325-330 kg squat though id be happy to take 320 belt only no sleeves

only 5 kg.off all time wr iirc at 198 and I.am.only 18

Yes it is dep enough I have a coach watching depth

Powertard
02-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Oh yeah also I was sweating like a pig like literly drippig sweat everywhere constantly like 1-3 drips per second constantly lol

also got so frusterated and pissed off at the gym's cheapy barbell because the centre knjrl.is worn away and it is bent and I ha nk.chalk on me that it slipped down.my back a few sets and.it toook me ages to calm down like id rak the bar and be like "for fuck aake.man" and.just shake the bar.violently

SMonMTS
02-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Mate! Get yourself to a proper gym !

Powertard
02-04-2015, 09:21 PM
I am in the process of moving

even more people have left the gym now

only people there are people who cannot afford to travel to the better gym.a few miles away

fitlife77
02-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Sounds pretty intense. Have you used shredded blend?

02-05-2015, 04:56 PM
my dream is to test this thing LOL i'm thinkin on order soon to test on my first prep :D

Powertard
02-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Update:

It seems the past 3-4 days this compound has changed up a gear into full speed

Mood sides are apparent... Zero and I mean zero tolerance for bullshit. Quicker to snap and more likely to snap than being on 40-50 mg stenox a day but when I snap it is less severe. For example I was walking into co-op to get food and an overweight woman was waddling out as I was walking in so I stepped back, smiled and politely gestured for her to go first in a good mood. She looked at me and scrunched her face off and waddled at a greater pace past me and disnt say thankyou. I instantly flipped and just ahouted "THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME PAST!! HOW KIND!" in a really sarcastic tone and mutteree under my breath words such as "fucking bitch" for the next 20 or so seconds.

Empathy is at an all time low. I dont have the energy to spare other people's feelings at all. Eg my mum's friend's daughter kept asking me if her dress/makeup looked good looking for validation so I said bluntly and honestly "It looks okay, nothing I'd find stunning." to which point she got all upsey and angry. I held my head in my hands during her ranting then cut her off saying "Why are you looking for my validation? Surely what matters.is that you like it. I gave.you my honest.opinion, feedback, and you dont like it so why did you ask the question if you are going to get angry at a neutral reaponse. Fuck off."
Or somethibg like that. Obvioualy didnt go down well... Apparently she liked me now she doeant lmao... Like i give a shit

Just get aggitated at amall stuff like food not fitting.in fridge because aomeone crammed their shit in there careleaaly without using 1/8th of their brain and 10 s out of their day to put the itwms in an ordered way. Sorry I cannot type anymore about it bexauae it is pissibg me off.

Night sweats are horrendous now. Wake up stuck to the aheets. Had horrendous cramping last night. All sleep ia broken. Probably avaragjng 2 hrs then waking up for 10-30 mins then sleepibg another 1-2.. A total of 4.5-6 if I am lucky.

Appetite is beggining to decline

No lethargy since upping fluid intake.. Just tired.. I have to have a nap or two so I am rested :)

Strenght ia climbing. Maxed out the chest press machine for 12 slowww easy reps with two torn rotator cuffs, i can hardly train upper bosy until they are aurgically repaired. Going.to aim for a >400 bench.. Hopefully 450-500 raw.

Squat max has jumped up a predixtes 12.5-17.5 Kg in a few daya from 300 Kg to about 315 Kg belt only bellow parallel.. I feel the steenght really has taken off ib the past 3 days.. Immense jumps per session even at an elite level.. At least equal to 20-30 mg stenox

Also my skin and face have turned red

Powertard
02-05-2015, 08:02 PM
400-500 lbs btw lol obviously

182.5-227.5 Kg

Powertard
02-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Aggreaaion is getting.more severe

anyone that raises their voice or shows aggression towards me gets a no holds barred reaponse. Cannot stand it. Usually I am a really quiet passive almost meek peraon so people treat me like a.punching bag for whatever reason. There is this this asshole friend of my mothers that comes to tjlhe house sometimes. I got my milk out of the fridge and thougbt that there was less in there than expected so in a really plesant non angry tone (I wasnt angry, I wouldnt have cared if he had used aome of my
milk as long as he told me so I wouldnt ruin my
prot intake for the day)
I said with a smile in a good mood "Hey man, don't suppose you used any of thia milk for a cup of tea did you? I don't-" and before I could finish he just cut me off ahoutig like "NO I DIDNT USae YOUR MILK. WHY WOULD I FUCKING USE YOUR MILK FOR? DONT ACVUSE ME OF USING YOUR MILK!" I then replied in an angry tone "I wasnt accusing you of anything, I just wanted to know, I dont mid if you used a bit if you just told me" so he kept shouting like "Why would I use your shit for? I can afford my.own food blahblahblah" to which poit I exploded started ahouting loudly at him saying stuff like "dot talk to.me like that I was just asking a light hearted question you fuckig asshole" whilest starting him down then he started ahouting and tried getting in my face to which point all hell broke loose with me shouting like a drill instructor in hia face saying atuff like "cmon then har man fucking hit me! Get in y face ill slit your fucking throat!"
I then walked off

also even worse night aweats last night at 3 hrs sleep

weigbt ia going up about a kg (2.2 lbs) a day

It is really hard tl keep your cool on this stuff. Stay away if you are an angry person or have to keep a cool head or deal with people. Seriously right.now one shitty angry glance from somrone or someoe talking to.me wjth a raised angry voice for.no reason sets me.off so bad it is scary. Lack of sleep isnt helping. I am not angry most the time, just angered farrrrrrr easier when someone acts shitty towards me for a stupid trivial reason or just.to big themselves up. Ill be 100% fine and calm most the time but all it takes os for some aggreasive pugnacious asshole to start on me and I snap like a motherfuker. Like usually someone will act shitty to me and treat.me like a pjnching bag and Ill just feel bad/angry and hold onto it and use it for my training and just take their shit without saying much back lr challenging them, now I just explode and get in theor face and woulsnt give it a 2nd thought to so serious damage to them if they dared get physical. Even when peoplw get physical with me ill just say "get off me" and at.mosy shove them away now Id probably aim to do a much damage a possible withoht caring like stomping down on both theor knees with full force severing their acl lcl and pattella tendons putting them in a wheelchakr and punching their theoat or somethig or like grabjing their haor and alamming their head down as hard as I could onto my knee while kneeibg them a hard a I could

I have always felt the desire to do this to people who treat me like ahit but now that inhibition of "I dont want to upset thia peraon by ahoutkg back or getting physical back and hurting them" has gone out the window and I would. Not in the mood to look for fighta.. You are a piece of ahit if you do that.. But id go all out and aim to kill if aomeone punched me or something

Powertard
02-07-2015, 02:51 PM
Decided this will be the final day of the mtren trial run

I have seen that this drug is great for strength gains and foud what the side effects are like
Which ia all I was aiming to do

The reaults have been good so far and they are getting greater and greater by the day. It is almost a shame to stop now where I feel the drug is startig.to work the best but oh well.

I will get a lft done now

My next run will be 1000 mcg ED for 3-4 weeks peaking for a big squat

Weight has gone from 93.5 Kg morn weight to 97.5 Kg morn weight

Hopefully this weekend i will get some good proper sleep which i have missed for the psst weeks

Regards

Tommo2398
02-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Reading on a forum people were saying you can just drink injectable methyl tren? Which makes sense seeing it's a methylated oral anybody drank it before?

Mejor
02-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Fellas make this stuff sound astonishing, I think I will have try 2 vials. See what it can do with drying and look in a lean state

Powertard
02-08-2015, 03:23 AM
Reading on a forum people were saying you can just drink injectable methyl tren? Which makes sense seeing it's a methylated oral anybody drank it before?

Yes you can!! I squirted 750 mcg under my tounge once pre workout and held it there for 2 mins or so then swallowed with a cup of water...
HIT TOO HARD lol
Immense headrush, my vision went black and spotty.

Powertard
02-08-2015, 04:42 AM
Had trensomnia

Made this video

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=634829599975891&l=5785439884555699756

Enjoy

flexer
02-16-2015, 12:57 PM
cool afro dude haha

nice transformation as well, keep killing it!

Powertard
02-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Aha thanks

The cover photo was from like 1.5 yrs ago and also the profile pc was from about november last year

Joshyp24
04-14-2015, 07:01 PM
How many mg of this should you run per week?
Between 1-3mg. Please let me know. Thanks

Powertard
04-14-2015, 09:33 PM
0.5 mg (500 mcg) a day is a good starting point I found. I did 500 mcg rest days and 750 mcg training days IIRC and after 12 days I was feeling pretty shitty.

Joshyp24
04-15-2015, 05:20 AM
Feeling shitty? Whys that?

Powertard
04-17-2015, 02:11 AM
I had terrible insomnia and anxiety on it. Literally 2-3 hrs broken sleep a night. Also it nukes your appetite.

Powertard
04-17-2015, 04:34 AM
I'd say it is great as a pre-workout. 1 mg injected provides a good boost, 2 mg+ really starts to rev things up and 3 ml is too much for me, I couldn't tolerate 3 mg. The adrenaline feeling was too much and I became panicky and also I got quite pissed off at things, for example the equipment at the Gym never gets maintained. I asked many times to tighten up the screws on the bench. 3 weeks after I asked about 4 times, I went to set up a bench, I nearly fell off the thing and a screw landed on the floor. I wrenched the adjustable bench up to have a look under and all the screws were basically falling out. I then spazzed the fuck out and shouted "WHY THE FUCK DO I PAY TO COME HERE. IT FUCKING SUCKS!!" and punched the bench as hard as I could then went to try and cool down in the changing room, I was so angry I was shaking a bit and sweating.

gambit
04-27-2015, 11:14 PM
I see this is in the shreaded blend I intend to try soon at 1mg. I was hoping to try 2 cc of the blend 5-6 days per week which would give me 2mg of METHYL TREN those days. but im seeing where u say its ok to take 2mg per day but also u say 750mcg?

Powertard
04-28-2015, 02:20 AM
2 mg of mtren is an exceptionally high dose

I think I used 500 mcg 750 mcg here for 12 days here, didn't I?

I mean I was fucked I couldn't last any longer on the stuff. Really felt horrible.

Maybe you'll tolerate it better? I am a PLer and I was just too tired and missing too much sleep to perform well, as a BBer I'd imagine it'd be a good compound to run as you aren't maxing etc and you can just take some caffeine (which I didn't do) to offset it

Give it a go

gambit
04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
2 mg of mtren is an exceptionally high dose

I think I used 500 mcg 750 mcg here for 12 days here, didn't I?

I mean I was fucked I couldn't last any longer on the stuff. Really felt horrible.

Maybe you'll tolerate it better? I am a PLer and I was just too tired and missing too much sleep to perform well, as a BBer I'd imagine it'd be a good compound to run as you aren't maxing etc and you can just take some caffeine (which I didn't do) to offset it

Give it a go

thank you sir.
i will run the 1mg and see how it goes. with a good amount of AI and some bloods 2 weeks in to insure im decent.

Bucky
04-30-2015, 10:21 PM
I was running it 500mcg to 1mg per day and had no problems with it minus it takes away your appetite, but that's easy to get around. smoothies can pack in easy carbs no problem.

gambit
04-30-2015, 11:33 PM
I am looking to try shreaded:
TRESTOLONE ACETATE 50mg
TREN ACE 50MG
MAST PROP 50MG
METHYL TREN 1 MG

per cc pretty potent. I will prob stack another .5cc of pro 200 to get me 100mg tren ace and mast prop. I pin 5 times per week but going to try to pin ED.

Serotonin101
05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Killer stack. Awesome plan. Pinning ed isn't so bad. The mts oils are thin as hell so just use slin pins if you're lean enough to open up new spots or use different parts of the same muscle. Quads can have 3+ places each with slin pins. Do not pin tear drop though judging by how many veins I see in mine and just is an all around tender spot. *cringe *

gambit
05-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Killer stack. Awesome plan. Pinning ed isn't so bad. The mts oils are thin as hell so just use slin pins if you're lean enough to open up new spots or use different parts of the same muscle. Quads can have 3+ places each with slin pins. Do not pin tear drop though judging by how many veins I see in mine and just is an all around tender spot. *cringe *
thx

oh i can pin ED. just wanted a bit more tren.

Perfidy
05-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Worked up to 500mcg on workout days... didn't have a day I ran this where I didn't PR something. Easily one of my favorite tools in my gear box.

Worked especially well when I was regaining strength from a very hard cut. Only took ~1.5 weeks to get back to where I was and then some.

Used slin pins in my delts and didn't even feel it.

Powertard
05-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Wowza!

I will have to try it again, this time I will start at 250 mcg and go to 500 mcg! 500 to 750 to 1 mg was too harsh for me to handle!

Tommo2398
05-04-2015, 12:42 PM
1mg pre workout was awesome when 6% bf after workout you look 20 pounds bigger

Powertard
05-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Tommo did you rake that I.M or under tounge?

Tommo2398
05-06-2015, 01:46 AM
I.M bro never tried under the tongue

Bucky
05-08-2015, 01:49 PM
under the tongue messes my stomach up after swallowing it, stick to IM. 500mcg ED is my sweet spot and if I'm feeling extra lethargic on my cut, 700mcg gets me there good

gambit
06-01-2015, 09:23 PM
just wanted to let u guys know i will be starting shredded this week, prob tomorrow. at .25cc to start it nice and slow see how i go. so starting with 250mcg of the Mtren. i hope to be able to get to a full cc of the blend, so 1mg of Mtren in the stack along with the 50mg 50mg trest ED and 700mg of tren ace/mast p every week adding in some pro mt. im gonna log it here a bit i think.

also a strong AI and i have caber on hand. AIs i got adex, exem, letro and also have nolva just in case.

Powertard
06-01-2015, 09:53 PM
He Gambit

I will be giving this another try at 250 mcg also :) I think I just dosed it too high here which is why I got all the sides!

Didmo1983
06-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Been doing it the last few weeks and have dried me out brilliant. Proper vascular and awesome.

Powertard
06-02-2015, 12:13 AM
Didmo, how is your sleep and strength gains?

What dose are you on?

gambit
06-02-2015, 03:12 PM
x2. also curious of cycle.

Powertard
06-03-2015, 12:45 AM
I am excited to run this at 0.25 mg and perhaps go as high as 0.5 mg
MTS mtren is potent as hell. Seriously the reason why I think this cycle failed was because I simply too too much of it!! Again, if I were a bodybuilder I could have gotten away with this but as a powerlifter I cannot be all dehydrated my knees hurting and having 3-4 hrs broken sleep.

Looking at further research, 0.25 mf-0.5 mg seems to be the best for getting desired effects while not getting the sides

Didmo1983
06-03-2015, 04:49 AM
I have been running in 1ml EOD for the last month of my cycle and it's been an unreal product. Brought me in dry and lean, alongside the lean extreme, tren ace, mast prop and stanavar. Absolutely perfect product for that month of prep. 207

Powertard
06-03-2015, 04:58 AM
Wow!!

Nice physique

BIGDADDY
06-03-2015, 05:50 AM
I have been running in 1ml EOD for the last month of my cycle and it's been an unreal product. Brought me in dry and lean, alongside the lean extreme, tren ace, mast prop and stanavar. Absolutely perfect product for that month of prep. 207

Good stuff... Keep going!

Mejor
06-03-2015, 04:54 PM
I ran this for 2 weeks straight at 500 mcg Ed. When I did this I also increased my cals pretty substantially. Was eating

Mejor
06-03-2015, 04:57 PM
I ran this for 2 weeks straight at 500 mcg Ed. When I did this I also increased my cals pretty substantially. Was eating at least 2 normal jars of peanut butter a week with whatever random snacks I found. All healthy snacks tho lol got them from the organic section in Kroger to see if I could get away with it. Anyway the methy tren worked very well veins still stayed ver prominent at times even above average and strength was deff there. I didn't really notice and any aggression sides... Maybe slightly but I was also dealing with things from word so I lil of from that already. Overall good product and would deff use this stuff again! Thx

Comerford
05-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Hello.
No new experiences to share ?

scottiedog12
05-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Hi can I make a cycle using
Supertren 352ml weekly
Test 400 600ml weekly
100mg anoloplin tabs daily

Daann01
04-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Mts-methyltren really does add some serious strength!
I use it pre workout 0.5mg.

Without methyltren:
squat 230kg(506lb)x5
Bench 130kg(286lb)x8

With methyltren
Squat 230kg(506lb)x8
Bench 130kg(286lb)x12

Still holding a lot of water, not sure why though...

Powertard
04-06-2017, 09:40 PM
LOL omggggggggg back in the old days!! hahaha