PDA

View Full Version : shredded/test 400 cycle advice

disposable
09-05-2015, 09:03 AM
Ok here goes

Im going to try something new for me

Im 33yrs old, My height is 182cm, weight 84kg, bf 7%. Currently 5 weeks out from my first ever show.

I have done many previous cycles in the last 7yrs mostly consisting of dbol for the first 4weeks, sus/dec from week 1-12. minimum cycle duration 12weeks. Have progressively stepped up dosages as time has gone on.
Have also done primoteston/deca for a change and a few cycles of test e/tren e or test prop/tren a depending on desired look.
Never touched hgh or insulin but i think it could be time.

Im looking to get advice on blast and cruise and am wanting to start fresh once my comp is over as im not wanting to change what im doing right now as im so close to competing.

Im interested in a test400/shredded cycle as im interested in keeping my conditioning at a high level for the next few months.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Ok here goes

Im 33yrs old, My height is 182cm, weight 84kg, bf 7%. Currently 5 weeks out from my first ever show.

I have done many previous cycles in the last 7yrs mostly consisting of dbol for the first 4weeks, sus/dec from week 1-12. minimum cycle duration 12weeks. Have progressively stepped up dosages as time has gone on.
Have also done primoteston/deca for a change and a few cycles of test e/tren e or test prop/tren a depending on desired look.

Im looking to get advice on blast and cruise and am wanting to start fresh once my comp is over as im not wanting to change what im doing right now as im so close to competing.

Im interested in a test400/shredded cycle as im interested in keeping my conditioning at a high level for the next few months.

Please give information on your current gear and food intake in the run up to your next show!!you may get some advice in the meantime that you consider valuable even though you have no desire to change your current protocol.
Shredded could be a great addition for example during the last few weeks depending on a few factors as well as bring your ideal recomp drug for after your show.

brimmy
09-05-2015, 02:08 PM
Ok here goes

I would not reccomend running shredded for long periods, if you want to keep condition while gaining test 400 with pro mt would be a good combo.

disposable
09-05-2015, 02:41 PM
I am currently running a very basic protocol of test prop 100mg ed and tren a 100mg ed. This is my last day of a 6 week cycle, Starting monday im considering switching to test suspension only at 100mg ed until im 1 week out unless anybody has a suggestion that would work better.
I have test susp, shredded, test 400 and some var sitting here.
Any heap is very welcome

disposable
09-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Food wise im on 2250cals per day, 180g protein a day cycling carbs n fats to fill in the rest n having one cheat meal a week