PDA

View Full Version : Stanavar

shel313
09-06-2015, 06:19 PM
Very good product, winstrol sucks the water out of the body and then anavar seems to fill you up and curve your appetite, I eat like a horse so it's hard for me to get shredded but with this in my stack I feel like my life will be a lot easier eating low calories because I don't really get hunger pangs!

the other question I had is what shape are these tablets?? and what colour should they be as mine are orange and kind of a weird shape

SMonMTS
09-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Mine are large blue tabs

shel313
09-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Mine are large blue tabs

Looks like mine are fake, they definitely have something in them though so I'm thinking just winstrol

h0rsey
09-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Looks like mine are fake, they definitely have somethinog in them though so I'm thinking just winstrol

I got some about a month or so ago and mine are a orange coloured wierd shape too.

Havent started them yet though so cant say no more?

shel313
09-07-2015, 05:47 AM
Looks like mine are fake, they definitely have something in them though so I'm thinking just winstrol

Thanks man, well they seem to be doing the job so I'm not really complaining, if i cant mention the last bit of this thread I'm happy to take it down if it causes any problems

BIGDADDY
09-07-2015, 06:15 AM
Another customer asked the same question:

> I've bought some Stanavar and 2x tubs have blue tablets and the third
> yellow?

Big Daddy replied "Blue is the original the oval yellow tabs are the new version."

getnripd
09-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Mine are oval yellow and yeah, they work!