PDA

View Full Version : So i think i finally got gyno ...

fatboy
09-07-2015, 04:08 AM
Hi guys ,

i have always considered myself fortunate as i have never suffered from any gyno related symptoms and this is my 4th cycle . However this time ( 600 mg teste / 600 mg decca / HGH 4IU ) i do feel a very small lump in my left nipple and my right looks a little puffed up . I only noticed this this morning but im not sure if its early gyno or not . Are your nipples supposed to hurt or be tender ? My brother suffers from gyno and i know his hurt . Can anyone elaborate on how a gyno lump is supposed to feel ? its quite small about 5mm and not painful yet ....

Assuming it is gyno would this be the correct procedure, i would really like to catch this early . I would rather find out of you guys because i think sometimes you get conflicting info off some BB sites .

Aromasin or Arimidex as an AI during cycle to block estrogen

Nolvadex or Letro to get rid of gyno

I actually do have some nolvadex at the moment liquid form and i intend on taking 40 mg for a week to see if it clears up . Whats the best combo ?

I will be honest and will probably get lashed for this but i have never used an AI in the past in my own stupidity . My logic was if i havnt had gyno yet its unlikely but we live and learn . Since im going for a blast and cruise and dumping that pct crap its rather stupid not to add an AI ..

One last question , do you guys stop using your AI on a cruise ..

im not worried yet but i know i need to jump on this .

Not sure if it makes a difference but i will use a liquid source for AI and Serm . Living in the usa im yet to find a tablet supplier ..

thanks guys

Magician
09-07-2015, 05:49 AM
i had about 5 people so far use calcium d glucirate and they all reported tightened nips over night.

getnripd
09-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Had pretty much the same experience last week. I never use AI because I don't come off test. I always take 50mg ed Proviron but I stopped because I didn't feel the benefit, or so I thought.

Popped it back in and over the last 4 days its clearing up. Fingers crossed I think its going to clear it all up.

Magician
09-07-2015, 12:22 PM
In one study, calcium-d-glucarate was able to reduce the number of estrogen receptors by 48 percent.* It’s also been shown to lower serum estrogen levels by 23 percent.

getnripd
09-07-2015, 02:29 PM
In one study, calcium-d-glucarate was able to reduce the number of estrogen receptors by 48 percent.* It’s also been shown to lower serum estrogen levels by 23 percent.

Any idea of dosage? Source for the info? If it helps Id certainly look at using that too.

Powertard
09-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Okay, you need to control your estrogen on cycle. This is done by using an AI such as Aromasin (Exemestane) or Arimidex (Anastrozole). Letro is too strong imo.
You do NOT want to lower estrogen too much. This will result in horrible things such as ED, obsessive thoughts, depression etc.

As for the current Nolvadex plan, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use LIQUID Nolvadex!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS use PHARM GRADE. You never ever risk your health by using research chemical grade SERMS. Ever. SERMS are serious drugs with serious side effects. With RC liquids, you have no idea of the quality, dosing, containments etc.

Nolvadex can also be damaging to your eyesight. Permanently. If you experience BLURRED VISION while using Nolvadex, STOP IMMEDIATELY. These vision side effects can be persisting after use and may never go away. Fuck the Gyno, you can get it cut out if you want, if you damage your eyes you're fucked. This will never go away as crystalline deposits end up in your eye, no operation for that as far as I know. Once your eyes are gone with this, they are gone full stop.

Take 20 mg of pharm grade Nolvadex. DO NOT take 40 mg. 40 mg drastically increases the risk of eye damage and 20 mg will do the job. 4 weeks should be gtg. If you take Nolvadex, it also intereacts with Anastrozole (arimidex) and reduces the effectiveness of Arimidex by around 50% IIRC.

h0rsey
09-07-2015, 11:26 PM
you could post a picture or two of your chest from the front and side? i think people would be able to give a better opinion on it

h0rsey
09-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Saying that though I feel thhe same tbh, i have kinda puffy nipples but no hard lump or anything. theyre not sore or sensative but they are quiet pointy and i have been called bitch tits/burger nipples before - but someone did tell me its possible to get water/fat retention under your nipples but thinking about it now i kinda noticed them when i went through puberty - and i was kinda fat/chubby a little when i was like 12/13 yrs old but then again everyone is different. only way to know is go to your doctor or what i said above.

fatboy
09-07-2015, 11:40 PM
Okay, you need to control your estrogen on cycle. This is done by using an AI such as Aromasin (Exemestane) or Arimidex (Anastrozole). Letro is too strong imo.
You do NOT want to lower estrogen too much. This will result in horrible things such as ED, obsessive thoughts, depression etc.

As for the current Nolvadex plan, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use LIQUID Nolvadex!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS use PHARM GRADE. You never ever risk your health by using research chemical grade SERMS. Ever. SERMS are serious drugs with serious side effects. With RC liquids, you have no idea of the quality, dosing, containments etc.

Nolvadex can also be damaging to your eyesight. Permanently. If you experience BLURRED VISION while using Nolvadex, STOP IMMEDIATELY. These vision side effects can be persisting after use and may never go away. Fuck the Gyno, you can get it cut out if you want, if you damage your eyes you're fucked. This will never go away as crystalline deposits end up in your eye, no operation for that as far as I know. Once your eyes are gone with this, they are gone full stop.

Take 20 mg of pharm grade Nolvadex. DO NOT take 40 mg. 40 mg drastically increases the risk of eye damage and 20 mg will do the job. 4 weeks should be gtg. If you take Nolvadex, it also intereacts with Anastrozole (arimidex) and reduces the effectiveness of Arimidex by around 50% IIRC.

Thanks for the information that's opened my eyes a lot . My only problem is that I live in the states and Mts don't do stealth on the ancillaries I need and that's why went down the liquid route which is easy to obtain but your right you only get one pair of eyes . After last cycle clomid / Nolva pct and was fine , still thought it will be in the bin today .
Searching for a trusted online pharmacy or a trusted source that supply real tablets is hard . I think I'll have to go on some bb boards over here unless anyone has some suggestions . Anyway powertard thanks a lot for the insight .

fatboy
09-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Saying that though I feel thhe same tbh, i have kinda puffy nipples but no hard lump or anything. theyre not sore or sensative but they are quiet pointy and i have been called bitch tits/burger nipples before - but someone did tell me its possible to get water/fat retention under your nipples but thinking about it now i kinda noticed them when i went through puberty - and i was kinda fat/chubby a little when i was like 12/13 yrs old but then again everyone is different. only way to know is go to your doctor or what i said above.

I see what you mean about the fat thing around the cheat area and I've put on some weight lately . I do need to lose a few pounds to get cut .

Magician
09-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Any idea of dosage? Source for the info? If it helps Id certainly look at using that too.
Start at 1000morning 1000 before bed
Can go even at 3000 a day
I got exams but I'm sure if you Google you can find it , lots of ppl using it

hasheagle
09-08-2015, 03:14 AM
In rats given 10% of the diet as calcium-D-glucarate, serum estrogen has been noted to be reduced 23% relative to control.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3091283

Calcium-D-Glucarate is thought to confer protection against breast cancer, at least in part via the reduction of estrogen levels but mostly due to augmenting the excretion of pro-carcinogenic drugs that are subject to glucuronidation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7744577

getnripd
09-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Thanks guys, appreciated. calcium-D-glucarate now added to the payday shopping list.