PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone Suspension

alex_a
09-09-2015, 03:29 AM
Hey Guys!
I m a Classic BB competitor here and i m using MTS products from about 2 years ...all i can say is TOP NOTCH products
Now i m in prep for Arnold Classic Europe...Madrid 25-27 September...
I would like to ask you if it is possible to cook Testosteron Suspension....Test Water base i mean
Thx!!!

Xero
09-09-2015, 05:05 AM
holy shit sick physique brother! i'm guessing you're in your mid to late twenties? that's basically what i'd dream to look like when i'm that age haha. all the best for your prep man, hope you'll keep a log or something, would be interesting to follow! (:

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Hey Guys!
I m a Classic BB competitor here and i m using MTS products from about 2 years ...all i can say is TOP NOTCH products
Now i m in prep for Arnold Classic Europe...Madrid 25-27 September...
I would like to ask you if it is possible to cook Testosteron Suspension....Test Water base i mean
Thx!!!

Great physique my friend!!!
And people have the nerve to question whether my products are legit!!LOL...
Make sure you ask for a free TSHIRT when you order,I want to see an image of you wearing it;)

Leave with me regards test suspension see what I can do.

Regards
MTS

alex_a
09-14-2015, 03:15 AM
Great physique my friend!!!
And people have the nerve to question whether my products are legit!!LOL...
Make sure you ask for a free TSHIRT when you order,I want to see an image of you wearing it;)

Leave with me regards test suspension see what I can do.

Regards
MTS

Hehe...your products are TOP!!!
My last order it s on road...but when i will place the next one i will ask for that TSHIRT and i will wear it /take pics in it with pleasure !
Thx!

Alex

brimmy
09-14-2015, 04:41 AM
I would like to express my interest in test suspension to :) (stealth)

SMonMTS
09-14-2015, 01:33 PM
test suspension would be amazing, would put down a big (BIG) order for them if you made it :). Need it for my sport

Powertard
09-21-2015, 12:54 AM
Yes!! Please test suspension!! Would be fantastic!

Mraussie
09-23-2015, 08:30 AM
+ 1 test suspension, and if possible included in stealth