PDA

View Full Version : Bad night sweats on Test/Eq

h0rsey
09-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Lately I have been sweating quiet alot and am warmer than normal in general and have also been waking up at random times during the night (2-3am?) feeling very cold but very sweaty like literally the back of my head/pillows and sheets are soaking. I am currently on Test400 (1.5mlew reducing to 1ml for cruise in the next few week) and equipoise at 400mgew

I have done a previous cycle similar before but never had the sweats or anything that bad. I have also been taking 20mg of novladex lately (probably around 3 weeks)

Has anyone experienced this before on these compounds? No I am not using any tren but have recently added deca at 300mgew I have been blasting since June

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-10-2015, 05:07 PM
Anabolic hormones will increase your core body temperature,that's all that's happening!!depends also on amount of carbs in your diet.

h0rsey
09-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Fair enough. Never had it this bad before though and Im using the same compounds at the same dosage... maybe because its summer and in general im a sweaty bastard

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-10-2015, 07:25 PM
Fair enough. Never had it this bad before though and Im using the same compounds at the same dosage... maybe because its summer and in general im a sweaty bastard

Sweaty ok it's when it smells you want to be concerned;)

Same source of gear as last time?

ironmaster
09-11-2015, 02:40 AM
Lately I have been sweating quiet alot and am warmer than normal in general and have also been waking up at random times during the night (2-3am?) feeling very cold but very sweaty like literally the back of my head/pillows and sheets are soaking. I am currently on Test400 (1.5mlew reducing to 1ml for cruise in the next few week) and equipoise at 400mgew

I have done a previous cycle similar before but never had the sweats or anything that bad. I have also been taking 20mg of novladex lately (probably around 3 weeks)

Has anyone experienced this before on these compounds? No I am not using any tren but have recently added deca at 300mgew I have been blasting since June

No big deal mate!
Actually it is quite normal. I am running test 400 and EQ max ATM and have to say body is running a little warmer than usual. It is not that your temp is up because if that was the case you would have a fever. No it is just your body is running a little more harder hence why you radiate more heat. This is a good thing and totally normal.

You said that you are running test 400 @ 1.5ml and will cruise on 1ml. There really is no difference. Your test dose should at least be double that of your cruise. I would say better to run 2ml of test 400 during your cycle.

ATM I have been running EQ @ 500mg test 400 @ 800mg for around 6 weeks and will now finish off the blast with 1200mg test and 1000mg EQ. Never been this high before but I must say I am starting to see better results between 1-2g of gear a week is going to be best.

That said I think mod cycles for guys just starting out are still better. Say between 300-700mg week but once you have maxed on that then the upper rangers are needed.

I think running cycles of 500mg of test you will still get great results and look better then the average man. but if you want to be a show stopper you must be willing to up the doses.

h0rsey
09-11-2015, 11:24 AM
Fair enough. Yeah same source of gear (MTS).

I did use 2ml originally but decided to lower it to 1.5ml to see if there would be any difference. I am planning on using 1ml ew for my cruise next week for around 2 months.

Since I have yous attention, for my next blast in January time I'm going to add Tren E at 400mg EW for around 4 months with a 4 week kick start with either Anadrol or Turanibol at 50mg ED... should I keep the test400 dose at 1ml or should I up it to 2ml aswell? I've heard it's better to keep the test dose low and let the tren do it's job as with more test you can get more sides. Looking to build more lean mass, currently weigh 11.6 stone and am 5'9.

Also any idea what to expect on Tren? I've heard it's wicked, hardens you up like fuck and seperates all of your muscles. Never done it before and have been told 400mg is average dose to go for, have been itching to do it for a while. Reason I'm going with Enanthate is because don't want to do frequent injections. x2 is enough for me.

Serotonin101
09-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Trens nice. You'll sweat even worse just a forwarning lol. I get minimal sides from it so I like it. It's only when blood levels fluctuate I get some light sleep and weird dreams. Otherwise sleep like a baby every night. Ran 400 tren e from mts for 15 weeks with 350 tren ace from another source for last 8 weeks.

brimmy
09-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Fair enough. Yeah same source of gear (MTS).

I did use 2ml originally but decided to lower it to 1.5ml to see if there would be any difference. I am planning on using 1ml ew for my cruise next week for around 2 months.

Since I have yous attention, for my next blast in January time I'm going to add Tren E at 400mg EW for around 4 months with a 4 week kick start with either Anadrol or Turanibol at 50mg ED... should I keep the test400 dose at 1ml or should I up it to 2ml aswell? I've heard it's better to keep the test dose low and let the tren do it's job as with more test you can get more sides. Looking to build more lean mass, currently weigh 11.6 stone and am 5'9.

Also any idea what to expect on Tren? I've heard it's wicked, hardens you up like fuck and seperates all of your muscles. Never done it before and have been told 400mg is average dose to go for, have been itching to do it for a while. Reason I'm going with Enanthate is because don't want to do frequent injections. x2 is enough for me.

If you get night sweats from test/eq then you're going to have a bad time with tren night sweats buddy. 400mg /wk is right on the upper end of what I would recommend for a first run of tren, don't got any higher for a while otherwise it'll fuck you up. I ran 700mg of tren ace per week on my first run and my night sweats, lack of sleep and mental state got so bad I had to drop the tren and take a whole week off work to recover.

If your goal is to add mass i would have the test high and tren moderate, you only keep test low when cutting.

ironmaster
09-13-2015, 11:40 AM
Note.
For mass equal tren with equal test

For lean gain dose your test at half the dose of your tren

No more complicated then that.

brimmy
09-13-2015, 11:50 AM
Note.
For mass equal tren with equal test

For lean gain dose your test at half the dose of your tren

No more complicated then that.

If you were to run equal tren to test you would end up with some ridiculous tren dosages. I've ran 1000mg test with 400mg tren before and got great gains but if I were to run 1000mg of tren alongside it I would've burnt out quickly.

ironmaster
09-15-2015, 12:15 PM
If you were to run equal tren to test you would end up with some ridiculous tren dosages. I've ran 1000mg test with 400mg tren before and got great gains but if I were to run 1000mg of tren alongside it I would've burnt out quickly.

I gave that advice as when running tren the highest I would go is 600mg of test so that would be 600 tren 600 test and lean gain would look like 300 test 600 tren these would be at the higher end of my recommendations.

Think If you plan to run more then 600 test EQ or Deca would be a better option.

that is what I am doing now
test 400 1200mg/wk
eq max 1000mg/wk

When running tren I like to more my test down from any where from 250-600mg/wk add my desired tren dose and maybe a cutting oral.

So as you can see why I suggested these ratios

but to make it more simple

Mass - keep test higher then tren
lean gain - keep tren higher then test

h0rsey
09-20-2015, 11:54 AM
Found out what the problem was guys and it wasn't actually the steroids! Turns out I picked up an infection and as a result it seems my body was trying to fight it off hence the fever type symptoms etc. I blame MTS Anadrol for sending me on a shagging spree (3 girls on one weekend, never been as horny in my life on this stuff) hence I stupidly picked up an STI on the way. Either way antibiotics have cured this therefore all is fine.

Regarding my next blast - I will probably just do 2ml of Test400 and 1/2ml of Eqi max with maybe a small amount of tren added in before I go on holiday (next summer).

Serotonin101
09-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Public service announcement: gear does not prevent pregnancy or contracting an STI :P

Magician
09-22-2015, 01:30 PM
my mate on mast,test primo also having ridiculous sweating and aggression,