PDA

View Full Version : Help and advice needed

ZeroTwoThree
09-10-2015, 03:00 AM
Hello guys Im pretty new to using this stuff so I have a question about my next cycle, I'm currently on my first cycle 8 weeks in of test E 600mg a week and I've had some Amazing results, I'm now thinking of trying a more advanced cycle and was thinking tren ace but I'm not sure if I need to go pct before I go onto a new cycle of if I can just drop the test E down to 200 a week and add the tren in there straight after this cycle,

Thanks

brimmy
09-10-2015, 04:22 AM
If you feel healthy mate no need to drop the hormones and PCT, straight on to the tren. Are you taking anything to control your oestrogen?

ZeroTwoThree
09-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the reply bud, yeah I feel great actually only thing I have noticed is every now and then my nuts shrink haha and no I'm not using anything to control my oestrogen levels what would you advice, I'm on my seventh week of 600mg test E

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-10-2015, 05:13 PM
Hello guys Im pretty new to using this stuff so I have a question about my next cycle, I'm currently on my first cycle 8 weeks in of test E 600mg a week and I've had some Amazing results, I'm now thinking of trying a more advanced cycle and was thinking tren ace but I'm not sure if I need to go pct before I go onto a new cycle of if I can just drop the test E down to 200 a week and add the tren in there straight after this cycle,

Thanks
This games a marathon not a sprint..if your new to the game you shouldn't be taking anything advanced,you will regret it in years to come when your still jabbing but having to run stupid doses/courses for maintenance never mind for improvement!!
Plus off course there's health reasons.
I suggest you ask around on the forum for some advice from experienced users.

ironmaster
09-11-2015, 03:11 AM
This games a marathon not a sprint..if your new to the game you shouldn't be taking anything advanced,you will regret it in years to come when your still jabbing but having to run stupid doses/courses for maintenance never mind for improvement!!
Plus off course there's health reasons.
I suggest you ask around on the forum for some advice from experienced users.

Totally agree.

Take it from me. 20+ years of cycling and I have done it all.
Got some good results and not so good results.

you are better to keep cycles shorter in the first couple of years I mean from age 20-25 I would always do 6-8 weeks on and 6 weeks off never doing more then 600mg/wk and was able to build a body that took me to a national level. Remember you are also learning how your body reacts to training and diet so I always took the approach to work hard on this and use as little gear as I could to help improve my performance.

Now once you have time under your belt and you have learned what works for you in the gym as well as the kitchen then I would say yes higher amount are needed. But I still only think 1-2g is needed. Over that I think any extra gains are small at best.

So to get back to your question. I would run the test at the dose you are now and if at 8 weeks you feel you have peaked have a break or if you are fine run it to 12 weeks. If you are young under 25 no PCT is needed but have some nov on hand just in case you get a gyno rebound and if over 25 then yes PCT is a good why to go. I found that I started needing PCT once over the age of 25.
But if over the age of 35 run a small HRT dose is a better option and always have AI on hand to counter act any estrogen sides.

Now if you like and this has always worked for me in the past I would run the tren a for four to 6 weeks along with a 250mg test at the end of cycle as it can help retain your lean gains from the cycle plus make a smoother transition into your PCT.

As you can see from above there are many options just have to try one and chart your results. I always keep a diary and over time you will find what works best for you. Although you have to experiment to find out. That's the fun part.

ZeroTwoThree
09-11-2015, 04:57 AM
Thanks very much for the advice guys will take it all on board

ironmaster
09-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Thanks very much for the advice guys will take it all on board

If running Tren a for the first time I would go with just 50mg eod or to keep it simple and easy just run 50mg mon-wed-fri that is all will will require with a first run of tren.

I remember my first run with tren a 6 weeks @ the protocol I have listed above and it blew my head off I run it with a little hrt at the end of a cycle. Great results.

Although next time I tried it the above protocol was not working so I found 100mg eod was the sweet spot. This has been pretty much what I have done and I have run tren a for 6 cycles now. If I want a harder look I don't up the dose I just half the dose but take it ed instead of eod so 50mg/ed

At the top end I would say most guys would not need much more then 100mg/ed that's if the stuff is real. I know guys have told me they have to run run 150-200mg/ed to get results and I tell them your shit is either fake or under dosed as there is no need to run it that high. But keep in mind you will not need to over dose MTS gear as this stuff is the real deal. I mean I have taken UGL gear since 2008 and at 800mg of UGL test I get a result and feel good but since I have been on MTS test 400 it makes the other stuff look tame. Gains have come on quicker and I am a horny as hell I am having sex with my wife like we just meet yesterday and this is after 15 years of marriage. Not only that I need to masturbate at least once a day ha! ha! I feel like I am a 14 year old boy again. The only other gear that ever did this for me was when I used to get my test prescribe by my doctor and it was straight from the chemist. So I can say with hand on heart MTS is on par with Pharma grade gear. Big statement I know but it's true.

brimmy
09-11-2015, 10:38 AM
If running Tren a for the first time I would go with just 50mg eod or to keep it simple and easy just run 50mg mon-wed-fri that is all will will require with a first run of tren.

I remember my first run with tren a 6 weeks @ the protocol I have listed above and it blew my head off I run it with a little hrt at the end of a cycle. Great results.

Although next time I tried it the above protocol was not working so I found 100mg eod was the sweet spot. This has been pretty much what I have done and I have run tren a for 6 cycles now. If I want a harder look I don't up the dose I just half the dose but take it ed instead of eod so 50mg/ed

At the top end I would say most guys would not need much more then 100mg/ed that's if the stuff is real. I know guys have told me they have to run run 150-200mg/ed to get results and I tell them your shit is either fake or under dosed as there is no need to run it that high. But keep in mind you will not need to over dose MTS gear as this stuff is the real deal. I mean I have taken UGL gear since 2008 and at 800mg of UGL test I get a result and feel good but since I have been on MTS test 400 it makes the other stuff look tame. Gains have come on quicker and I am a horny as hell I am having sex with my wife like we just meet yesterday and this is after 15 years of marriage. Not only that I need to masturbate at least once a day ha! ha! I feel like I am a 14 year old boy again. The only other gear that ever did this for me was when I used to get my test prescribe by my doctor and it was straight from the chemist. So I can say with hand on heart MTS is on par with Pharma grade gear. Big statement I know but it's true.

Don't do what I did and jump on tren at 100mg/ed after only being on hormones for 14 weeks haha. This man speaks the truth, 50mg eod is a good dose to start on.

ZeroTwoThree
09-12-2015, 05:35 AM
Top advice guys will take it on board going to leave the tren alone and finish this test on 12 weeks come off for 6 and then try a different type of test and anavar cycle going to play the long game like you mentioned above I'm in no rush I trained natural for 4 years with no more then a week or two off due to illness I'm 24 so I think I have plenty of time to build the body I want thanks again it really cleared some things up for me.

ironmaster
09-13-2015, 12:52 PM
Sounds like you have a plan and a sensible out look on PEDS.

Any other questions you have feel free to ask like I said have been using gear since 1993 and have learnt a lot. To tell the truth a common sense approach is always best.