PDA

View Full Version : Tri-bold review #2- Diluted edition

Powertard
09-15-2015, 09:47 PM
Hello all

So I had to stop using the Tri-bold temporarily due to PIP, I am a man who can withstand a lot but it was just too much. The first few times, although uncomfortable were manageable and tolerable. Upon more injections, the pain and swelling got worse until I stupidly decided to mix tri bold tren ace and tren enth together and inject it into an already somewhat sore buttcheek which caused some of the worst pain I have ever felt in my life and I have broken bones, torn tendons and had my big toenail ripped off and had to have someone clean the raw ass nailbed with this metal pokey thing with no anaesthetic LOL.

The results are BADASS though. Almost INSTANT lean dry hard MASS. Pure mass. Traps, shoulders popping and huge like I have never seen before. Veins starting to come in on bicep etc and it wasn't even hardly kicked in yet!! I thought there was no way I am missing out on such results, especially as I have two vials sitting at my house lol.

So I got some grape seed oil from Waitrose and filtered it through a 0.22 micron Whatman filter. Yes, I know, food grade oil is not ideal to use as something to inject into your body but pharm oil is hard to come by right now it seems.

I tested the waters about 6 hours ago, 0.5 ml of tri-bold with 1 ml of GSO. Mixed it up well inside the syringe. Went in smooth, 100% pain free. Absolutely 100% NO pain or even any discomfort to speak of so far, 100% nothing.

Hopefully will be good to go! If this sorts out the PIP, I strongly recommend you pick up some Tri-bold, especially if you are a fan of Eq. It is like literally instantly kicking in Equipoise, no more waiting around for weeks even after a frontload to see results from Eq... you get them after the first 2-3 injections!!

Serotonin101
09-16-2015, 05:30 PM
That's awesome to hear! Considering going ester weigh, a little bold ace can go a long way. Keep this updated please.

Powertard
09-16-2015, 06:18 PM
Absolutely NO PIP at ALL so far. NOTHING. 0.

100% no discomfort what so ever. Perfect! Might be a bit more daring and do 1 ml tri bold with 1 ml GSO tonight... want to play it safe, have deadlifts on Sat and don't want to fuck it up

Powertard
09-16-2015, 06:28 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just took a look and it seems Tri bold has been removed from product list!?

:( I was hoping to buy more if within the next 24 hrs there was no discomfort.

Bigdaddy, please put it back on the list if you removed it and sell it with an optional 10 ml vial of sterile GSO for people to dilute it with if they need to! Please don't trash the product

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-16-2015, 07:50 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just took a look and it seems Tri bold has been removed from product list!?

:( I was hoping to buy more if within the next 24 hrs there was no discomfort.

Bigdaddy, please put it back on the list if you removed it and sell it with an optional 10 ml vial of sterile GSO for people to dilute it with if they need to! Please don't trash the product

I will have to check with dispatch I've told them to bin all the stock!!

Serotonin101
09-16-2015, 09:06 PM
Might be able to discount sell it? I'm sure if the price is right people will unload that stock off your hands quite quickly and you could recoup some of the expenses? Also what about a standalone bold cyp? Lots of people like it, it's just hard to find. I'd love to give it a "shot"

Powertard
09-17-2015, 11:38 PM
The results are in! Absolutely NO discomfort in either ass cheek LOL. No PIP at all, no swelling, no bruising, no redness. Nothing. Like nothing at all went in there. Perfect and painless.

Bigdaddy, I really hope the stock is okay, that's like a crime to bin so much good Boldenone lol

I agree with Serotinin. How about standard Bold Cyp? Loads of people try and find it and never can get it. If you have any bold cyp raws left over, why not make some to test and advertise it online? Bold Cyp is rare, especially dosed right.

As for the Tri Bold, if it is still around that is, Serotonin's idea of selling it with a slight discount and with optional grapeseed oil for a little extra for dilution sounds like a good idea to me

Going to try 0.8 ml tribold with 1 ml GSO tonight. Asscheeks should hold up lol.

If it goes well, will do 1 ml TB with 1 ml GSO

Powertard
09-19-2015, 01:13 PM
I have mild discomfort, nothing bad at all. Like you can tell something was injected in there but by no means is it debilitating or really painful. Just noticeable.

Powertard
09-20-2015, 02:03 AM
Asscheeks are getting a bit sore now, I do not think this is specifically due to the tribold but due to the fact for the past week or so I have been putting 1 ml tren ace, 0.5 ml mast prop and 1.5 ml diluted tribold into them sometimes same glute 1-2 days in a row depending on things max rest of 1 day per glute.

Going to be a bit daring at do the 0.5 ml tri bold with 1 ml gso into my right vastus lateralis and 1 ml tren ace 0.5 ml mast p into my right lateral delt.

Serotonin101
09-20-2015, 02:36 AM
That's a lot of pinning in one site my friend. Lol. Pain in the ass eh

Powertard
09-21-2015, 12:07 AM
Did my right VL

A fair bit of discomfort and limited ROM of my leg, wouldn't be able to squat today if I needed to

I think I pushed it in too fast, was in a bit of a hurry. GSO is very thick, if you push it in too fast it causes trauma to the muscle.

Powertard
09-21-2015, 01:01 AM
btw right asscheek is gtg now

Left still a bit sore

Serotonin101
09-21-2015, 01:52 AM
Gso is indeed thick. that's what my desoxytest was dissolved in and was impossible to go through a 25g 1.5" pin.

BIGDADDY
09-21-2015, 02:03 AM