PDA

View Full Version : first cycle

Owl
09-22-2015, 08:10 PM
hello everyone my ,first post here and going to do my first cycle,im thinking of doing test cyp and tran A at 1 mil every other day, as my mate thinks that what i should do ,hes been doing this for years and he thinks i should start off like this ,
i would be greatful for any help and info

Xero
09-22-2015, 08:28 PM
Not sure about everyone else but for someone just starting out, I'm a fan of adding one compound at a time. I believe in blast and cruise and not coming off though, so I'd start with the Test Cyp for a decent amount of time while experiementing with varying doses to see how sensitive to estrogen you are and assess other side effects. Only when I'm certain that I know what it does to my body, then I'd add the Tren Ace in, repeating the same process and assessing any potential sides. And the same goes for any and every other new compound I introduce into my body.

Yes, I know it takes a lot of time this way and some will suggest just diving into it and stacking multiple compounds together, but I'd rather play it safe. This way, if anything goes wrong, you know for sure what compound is doing it and you can narrow your solutions down, rather than having to struggle guessing whether your gyno is estrogen or prolactin induced, where if you apply the wrong remedy it'll just waste time and probably make things worse.

This way, you'd also know what ratios/doses work for you best. For example, I know I don't respond well to high amounts of Test even with GH in the blood; I grow, yes, but I don't bloat and have a puffy face and grow even faster when I cut the Test to a quarter and use a large dose of deca instead. Likewise, I look my best and feel (physically and mentally) the best on low Test and high Tren combos, yet I know people who go mental with these ratios (because of Tren sides) and they respond better to high Test and low Tren (which I look and feel like complete shit on).

And adding on to the part on knowing how sensitive you are to estrogen, going solo on Test and playing around with the doses for awhile allows you to know when you need to add an AI, or if you even need one at all. There are people that get gyno and other sides from just 500mg of test, and there are also people who can go up to 1g or even 1.5g without any AIs and be just fine. Like you said, your friend has been doing it for years so he knows his body well and he knows what he can and cannot tolerate. You don't (yet), so why not be patient and figure out things for yourself, since hormonal response is so individualistic and this is a marathon not a sprint anyway.

Owl
09-22-2015, 08:58 PM
Xero thank you for imput , i think you right i going to start on only test cyp for abit and see how it goes , i will start on 1 ml and see if there any sides ,and see what doses are what and make sure im ok ,

Xero
09-22-2015, 11:31 PM
Xero thank you for imput , i think you right i going to start on only test cyp for abit and see how it goes , i will start on 1 ml and see if there any sides ,and see what doses are what and make sure im ok ,

Good luck, brother! If you don't mind everyday injections or whatever, I'd even go as far as to start with shorter esters (I used to do that even in the off-season but I'm stuck with long esters which I hate for the next 2 years because of army/conscription and schedule issues), especially when it comes to harsher compounds like Tren. That way, if anything happens, you can pull it out and the sides go away fast rather than if you use a longer ester and it takes days or even weeks before anything bad goes away. Learn how you react to the short ester versions of the compound and know it well first, before you start using long estered versions. Just my two cents though, some will say it's too much trouble but I just like to be cautious. :)

Cheers!

Mraussie
09-23-2015, 09:05 AM
What is your goal?

Build solid mass/foundation?

Shred fat, get hard and lean?

brimmy
09-23-2015, 11:51 AM

1ml would be a bit low, I would recommend 2ml per week as a start my friend.

Owl
09-23-2015, 07:26 PM
hi my mate says 1ml every other day

Owl
09-23-2015, 07:27 PM
hi build solid mass and get bigger , im bigish now as train everyday ,

Owl
09-23-2015, 07:30 PM
xero thank you, i will take what you said and see what happens , i will see how i react and take my time

Xero
09-23-2015, 09:27 PM
1ml every other day is 600mg to 800mg a week. Seems to lean towards the high side for a first cycle IMO but to each his own. I'd keep an AI on hand though, just in case you're super sensitive to estrogen and you start developing gyno or something, you can use it immediately and make it go away rather than to place an order and wait where the wait time might cause things to get worse.

BBJMD
09-24-2015, 01:49 PM
If "test cyp and tran A" is what you think you should be running on your first cycle, you and your friend need to do more research.

Owl
09-24-2015, 07:55 PM
ok xero what u thimk would be best to start with

SMonMTS
09-24-2015, 08:41 PM
300 to 500 test and an oral

brimmy
09-24-2015, 09:22 PM
Test cyp does not need to be injected every other day either, you can easily get away with once per week.

Xero
09-24-2015, 11:04 PM
300 to 500 test and an oral

Seconded. (:

I always tell people to start with 500mg of Test only if they're blasting or cruising, tapering doses upwards or downwards depending on how they feel and respond. Then after maybe 8 to 10 weeks they can throw in another compound, usually Deca since most guys I've met want to get a decent foundation of size (general statement here) on their first few months on gear. Personally I'd think Tren comes a little later, maybe after a decent number of months or a couple of cycles going on and off later, because of how mentally exhausting it can be. If you're planning to cycle and come off then yeah the traditional 500mg Test and maybe Dbol seems like a good idea if you want to build your foundation of size. You should be pretty lean right now anyway, since most of us would agree and advocate getting lean before going on gear. (:

Owl
09-25-2015, 05:23 PM
ok xero what dose of test and dbol do u think mate

Xero
09-25-2015, 06:04 PM
500mg of Test and between 30mg to 50mg ED of Dbol seems about right to me. I'd run the Dbol for the first 6 to 8 weeks only though. This would go well and put a fair bit of size on you if you're lean as of now but I wouldn't really advise running this if you're in the higher body fat ranges. Maybe you could post up a recent pic or something so the rest of the guys can chime in and help you with your goals? Would help everyone understand your starting point better too and all the tips would be much more relevant to you since there isn't exactly a cookie-cutter method. :)