PDA

View Full Version : New Boldenone plan: Equimax

Powertard
09-22-2015, 09:17 PM
Due to the discontinued Tribold that I was planning to use, I will now be using equimax. EQ does at 500 mg ml from MTS.

I plan to run this at 900 mg a week. I only have 8 weeks left of my cut so this means I will have to frontload it as well as use my remaining tribold to continue to see the wonderful results of MTS' boldenones.

I will be doing a 2000 mg frontload followed by 300 mg of equimax Mon Wed Fri as well as using tribold at 0.5 ml (50 mg BA, BC, BU) Tue Thur Sat diluted with 1 ml of GSO.

My remaining Tribold will last for 20 injections. This is 6 weeks.

I think my plan should work.

Time to get those BOLDer shoulders!

h0rsey
09-22-2015, 11:12 PM
Me and equipoise have a little thing ;) great stuff even at 400mg! I will be trying the equimax in summer :) let us know how it goes

Xero
09-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Just curious to know why you're dosing it at 900mg instead of 1g since with something as mild as EQ, 100mg isn't that much of a difference (at least, to me I don't feel much difference), and it's large pain in the ass to measure out 900ml when 1g is just 2ml exactly on the dot. Was just wondering how you derived the number 900 or if it's just an arbitrary number haha.

Powertard
09-23-2015, 09:20 PM
Following GH15's bodybuilding for the poor. It specifies 900 mg of EQ per week, not 1000. That simple lol.

Also the extra 100 mg will do barely fuck all in terms on results but over the weeks that 100 mg saved adds up!

Xero
09-23-2015, 09:22 PM
Ah, if you put it that way, especially the second bit... LOL

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your results from this a couple of months from now man! All the best!

Powertard
09-23-2015, 09:31 PM
Thank-you

Dieting hard now... super hard. Pretty much exclusively only eating chicken with reggae reggae sauce (that sauce is the shit), 10% grassfed beef, egg whites with some yolks in for fat, steak sometimes if can afford, oats, white rice, bannanas, sultanas and essential fatty acids alongside lots of spinach... some pineapple etc

Calories are low atm... sometimes as low as 2400 a day

Weigh 89 Kg carb depleted, 92.5 Kg when refilled, have abs now. 169 cm tall

Cannot wait to get the water off... did 600 mg nandrolone a week ago to sooth my shoulders but it just fucked up my midsection lol

Xero
09-23-2015, 09:58 PM
Oh... Makes us pretty close then. I've been dieting for the past month or so too, 93kg depleted and about 97kg after my refeeds but I'm 173cm so there's that to make up for the weight difference. I'm running Tren, low test, about 450mg of Deca (only because I was bulking on Deca prior to this and I have really bad OCD so the quarter of a vial leftover sitting in my drawer was annoying the crap out of me, plus it helps lubricate my joints too), and some Stanavar. I have some EQ coming in either this weekend or next week, so I'm probably gonna throw that in at a similar dose as you once my Deca runs out.

My diet is absolute shit though, not by choice, but because I'm in the army now (conscription is a real bitch). Pretty much rice, more rice, and even more rice because that shit is unlimited LOL and meagre servings of boiled meats. The bulk of my protein intake comes from whey, which really grosses me out but I guess I'll just have to make do. Thankfully I've always responded best to high carb low fat diets (can't handle Keto or low carb variants because of low blood sugar and it just makes me crazy giddy) so I'm managing quite fine so far. I can pretty much estimate quite accurately how much food/macros I'm getting in though, and even if I could diet properly most of my adjustments as I get deeper into the diet would just be reducing carbs anyway so it's fine. It's just that the idea of having to eat like this for the next 2 years really sucks.

It's quite heartening to know someone else is doing something similar. Nowhere near as strong as you are though, but it kinda motivates me because it forces me to push and try to keep up so thanks for posting the above man. :)

BIGDADDY
09-24-2015, 01:48 AM
Due to the discontinued Tribold that I was planning to use, I will now be using equimax. EQ does at 500 mg ml from MTS.

I plan to run this at 900 mg a week. I only have 8 weeks left of my cut so this means I will have to frontload it as well as use my remaining tribold to continue to see the wonderful results of MTS' boldenones.

I will be doing a 2000 mg frontload followed by 300 mg of equimax Mon Wed Fri as well as using tribold at 0.5 ml (50 mg BA, BC, BU) Tue Thur Sat diluted with 1 ml of GSO.

My remaining Tribold will last for 20 injections. This is 6 weeks.

I think my plan should work.

Time to get those BOLDer shoulders!

you missed out on the 22 last remaining for 60% discount! Snapped up by another guy, but please pay attention to daily deals. You'll find some great bargains there.

Powertard
09-26-2015, 08:00 PM
Damn it lol

Don't have internet at home because it wrecks my productivity lol

I use mobile internet and it doesn't let me access MTS board or the shop website because it cannot establish a secure connection

btw absolutely NO pip from the 2g/4 ml frontload of EQ

Powertard
10-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Getting results now!! Arms and DELTS especially are thicker and fuller. More 3D. Starting to kick in now. Day 12 coming up soon, should be reaching peak serum concentrations by then :)

Cain69
10-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Thank-you

Dieting hard now... super hard. Pretty much exclusively only eating chicken with reggae reggae sauce (that sauce is the shit), 10% grassfed beef, egg whites with some yolks in for fat, steak sometimes if can afford, oats, white rice, bannanas, sultanas and essential fatty acids alongside lots of spinach... some pineapple etc

Calories are low atm... sometimes as low as 2400 a day

Weigh 89 Kg carb depleted, 92.5 Kg when refilled, have abs now. 169 cm tall

Cannot wait to get the water off... did 600 mg nandrolone a week ago to sooth my shoulders but it just fucked up my midsection lol

damn 2400Kcals is a carbup day for me ;-) 1750Kcals are for none training days.

BTW i'am almost done with the Lean Gains cycle have been adding 2ML (1000mg EQ) for the last 3 weeks with this cycle and i'am all ready noticing my cardio performance is true the roof and appetide increased allot wow.

Powertard
10-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Lol damn. How much do you weigh?

gambit
10-09-2015, 03:10 PM
you missed out on the 22 last remaining for 60% discount! Snapped up by another guy, but please pay attention to daily deals. You'll find some great bargains there.

and it wasnt me?! lol

Shinken
10-17-2015, 03:26 PM
Long time equi max user here. Btw, whats the thinner needle you guys have been able to push it through? It goes down easily enough on my 22Gs which I have been using for quite some time, but I'm getting a bit burned out of using such thick needles and I was thinking about downgrading to 23 or 25s, but I don't know if it will go through the 25s although they would be my first choice.

Btw, something that would be great would be some needle gauge recommendations in the product descriptions!

Anyway, great and convenient product.