PDA

View Full Version : NEW PRODUCT - Epistane 15mg

BIGDADDY
09-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Epistane is an excellent prohormone for lean muscle gain, estrogen blocking and increasing libido.

https://med-tech.solutions/products/orals/epistane-15mg-100-tabs.html

ORDERS FOR THIS WILL BE DISPATCH END OF THIS WEEK.....

Epistane (45-60mg/day):

Slightly better mass builder
Decent Strength
Decent AI (Will help give you the dry look)

Anavar (100mg/day):

Slightly better fat burner - studies suggest you'll keep more of the fat off too
Might be slightly better for strength, but not much.
Doesn't aromatise - you won't look as dry as epistane, but your joints will probably feel better because it doesn't double as an AI
Easier on liver

Epistane is a dry mass gainer that will give you a lean, aesthetic appearance, increase strength and power, and can give you a whole new physique in just a couple of weeks. Epistane is known for giving it’s users a high quality look and can simultaneously add size while lowering body fat. Most people gain 6-10 lbs during a cycle of 4-6 weeks.

Epistane is a popular option to use while dieting, to assure that you keep your gains and strength while dropping weight.

Epistane also doesn’t convert to estrogen; this means no worries about bloating, gyno, or water retention! It has actually been reported to lower estrogen, but you should never use it as an AI.

Epistane has even been shown to reverse gyno and some use it as part of their PCT. These are all reasons why Epistane is considered such a popular prohormone and why people have been using it for years.

Usage guide: https://mtsboard.com/threads/616-Epistane-Guide

BIGDADDY
10-05-2015, 04:24 PM
We have an introductory offer of 20% discount for the next 20 units

BIGDADDY
11-09-2015, 07:41 AM
I would love to hear of any customer reviews for this product. Thanks.

brimmy
11-09-2015, 09:30 AM
I would love to hear of any customer reviews for this product. Thanks.

I have 3 bottles of it and will be starting next week, just finished off my var first.

I have tried epistane before from a vendor called Red Label Nutrition, it was the best oral I had tried hands down and I have also tried epistane from a random brand of eBay, it was complete garbage. I ran doses of 25-100mg. I'll be able to tell you if this is good shit or not, I have many fond memories of epistane :)

KUZYRII
11-11-2015, 05:46 PM
I'm curently on a Test En + Epistane Cycle, 2 weeks in and I'm just gonna say it - I'm going batshit crazy! Already gained 12 Lbs, the strength and the pump is insane, can't control my libido too. I'm running a 45mg Epi a day with cycle support, so there are 0 side effects. I would highly recommend Epistane, if you wanna gain serious mass and still want to keep the aesthtetic look. I hope I can keep the gains after the cycle though. I will come with an update after 2 weeks.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
11-11-2015, 10:33 PM
This product has exceeded my expectations.before I introduced the product it was trialed on a good friend of mine who is an x bodybuilding champion.He had been clean since January so would notice any changes.he started on two a day and took it to four a day over a 3 week period.He contacted me within 7 days and told me I needed to add this to my itinerary ASAP,I won't say no more!!
I currently added 2 per day into my regime and I'm surprised by the results.This in my opinion given chance should become as popular as var as I believe it is better.

ironmaster
03-24-2016, 03:10 AM
This product has exceeded my expectations.before I introduced the product it was trialed on a good friend of mine who is an x bodybuilding champion.He had been clean since January so would notice any changes.he started on two a day and took it to four a day over a 3 week period.He contacted me within 7 days and told me I needed to add this to my itinerary ASAP,I won't say no more!!
I currently added 2 per day into my regime and I'm surprised by the results.This in my opinion given chance should become as popular as var as I believe it is better.

can say I agree. Great product

used 30mg ed 15 days
up it to 45mg ed last 15 days

took this after I had been clean for 11 weeks and in 30 days all I can say it gave me good strength and by day 10 was looking leaner and harder.

did notice I felt a little stress on the liver hence only running it for 30days if I was to run it again I would still do 30day cycle but just go straight to 60mg for the whole cycle.