BIGDADDY
09-27-2015, 02:37 PM
SOURCE: http://prohormonereviews.org/epistane

Epistane

Actual name: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Dosage: 15-60 mgs
Average weight gain: 10-15 lbs
Anabolic strength: 8/10
Epistane or ‘Epi’ has been called the most popular prohormone ever.

Epistane is currently legal, but don’t get it wrong – it’s an extremely powerful prohormone that attaches to and activates androgen receptors, producing maximum results with minimal side effects.
Benefits & Results of Epistane

Epistane is a dry mass gainer that will give you a lean, aesthetic appearance, increase strength and power, and can give you a whole new physique in just a couple of weeks. Epistane is known for giving it’s users a high quality look and can simultaneously add size while lowering body fat. Most people gain 6-10 lbs during a cycle of 4-6 weeks.

Epistane is a popular option to use while dieting, to assure that you keep your gains and strength while dropping weight.

Epistane also doesn’t convert to estrogen; this means no worries about bloating, gyno, or water retention! It has actually been reported to lower estrogen, but you should never use it as an AI.

Epistane has even been shown to reverse gyno and some use it as part of their PCT. These are all reasons why Epistane is considered such a popular prohormone and why people have been using it for years.

Side Effects of Epistane

Aside from back pumps, lethargy, a lack of sex drive, and dry joints, most people won’t experience any side effects at all while on a cycle of Epistane.
Epistane is primarily anabolic in nature, and androgenic side effects like acne, hair growth/loss and aggression are unlikely, too.
However, since Epistane is methylated, I recommend a liver protector such as TUDCA or Cycle Support to be on the safe side.

PCT for Epistane

Although a SERM PCT is typically the most reliable option after a cycle of Epistane, you can use an OTC PCT if you absolutely have to.

Dosing & Stacking Guidelines for Epistane

Most people recommend dosing Epistane at 20-40 mgs per day, especially if you’re new to anabolics. If you’re more advanced, I recommend starting at 30mgs at the start of your cycle and slowly working your way up 60 mg.
Epistane should be taken 2-3 times daily, spread evenly throughout the day. However, you should never exceed 60 mgs and you will not receive stronger effects from doing so.

Because Epistane is one of the least harshest prohormones on the body, you can also take it for up to 6 weeks, given that you have a good on cycle and post cycle therapy ready to go.

Epistane doesn’t have any negative interactions with other steroids/anabolic compounds, so it’s perfect to stack with a compound like Methylstenbolone or Trenavar for increased mass and size gains while minimizing body fat.

Epistane Reviews

Here are some reviews from people who took Epistane prohormones and some of the results they got…
First cycle Epistane review!! (http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/1st-cycle-Epistane-review-m3790616.aspx) – Muscletalk.co.uk
Epistane is not mild! (http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/635468-epistane-not-mild.html) – Steroidology.com

BIGDADDY
09-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Source: http://www.episupplement.com/supplement-education/epistain-education/

<header> EPISTANE EDUCATION </header> What is Epistane, what does it do and what products contain it?

Epistane or 2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol. Epistane is an excellent prohormone for lean muscle gain, estrogen blocking and increasing libido.

How does Epistane increase lean muscle mass?

Epistane also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle cells and muscle stem cells. This leads to changes in muscle cell function and protein synthesis. In the case of muscle stem cells, which will actually change and fuse with your active adult skeletal muscles increasing the muscles potential for growth and repair. On the opposite side, the presence of androgens actually decreases the ability of stem cells to form new fat cells. So now have increased stem cell conversion to muscle cells and decrease the conversion of stem cells to fat cells, giving you more positive effects of nutrition and training.

It can produce some / all of the following:

* Incredible Strength Gains
* Dry, Lean Mass Gains
* Gynocomastia Protection
* Increased Libido
* Increased Training Intensity and Sense of Well-Being
* In Some, Reductions in Gynocomastia!

Drug Testing

Those being tested for elevated testosterone levels and or lowered estrogen levels will produce a positive test result while on Epistane. It is also important to note that if using a research/prescription drug for your PCT regiment, this will also cause a positive test result in many cases.

Q. Do I need to add On cycle Liver Support while I am taking Epistane?

A. Yes, as Epistane is on the lighter side of liver harshness it is still a prohormone and it will need liver support and care while cycling epistane.

Liv52 | Cycle Support | Milk Thistle | NAC ( N-Acetyl-Cysteine ) | Fish Oil / Omega 3′s | Grape Seed Extract | Hawthorne Berry | Red Yeast Rice | Dandelion Root | Artichoke Extract | Multivitamin | ZMA | B-Complex | Saw Palmetto

Q. Do I need to run a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after my cycle of Epistane?

A. Yes, becuase of the fact that your body will be used to EPistane doing all the work in creating your high test levels, it will be difficult for your body to keep its test levels as high once you stop the epistane. To boost your test levels after you will need a good natural PCT product that will help you keep your gains and repair your organs.

Post Cycle Therapy: Post Cycle Therapy will vary for many but the basics seem to be – SERM, Cycle / Liver Support & Natural Test Booster.

BIGDADDY
09-27-2015, 02:42 PM
Source: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/134856-epistane-next-generation-hormones.html

How can Epistane be used?

Epistane can be used in many ways. A lot of people run it alone with good results. Our own "getfitdoc" has gained ~15lbs from his latest cycle. It can also be used at the beginning or end of a cycle, just as any other oral is used.

If you are running this with long esters, such as Test e, you could run it at the beginning to help kick-start your cycle, or save it for the last four weeks to get you a boost at the end of your cycle. It will help to shed some water weight before coming off, and getting your estrogen under better control right before post cycle therapy (pct) starts.

No matter what way you use it, the dosing is up to you. My advice is to start low, and see how your body reacts. People have seen results from as low as 20mg per week, but the average dose is 30-40mg/week. Like any oral, this should not be taken for more than 4-6 weeks.

Sample Stand Alone Cycle:

Week 1: 30mg/day
Week 2: 30mg/day
Week 3: 30mg/day
Week 4: 40mg/day
post cycle therapy (pct)

Or

Week 1: 40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day)
Week 2: 40mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4: 40mg
post cycle therapy (pct)

Here is an example of two very useful ways to take it on a Test E cycle.

Cycle 1:
Week 1-4: Epistane (See above for dosing)
Week 1-10: Test E
post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last Test E dose

Cycle 2:
Week 1-10: Test E
Week 9-12: Epistane (see above for dosing)
*The goal here is to start epistane exactly 2 weeks before your LAST Test E injection. Take epistane for 4 weeks, last the 2 weeks that you are not injecting the test is still in your system. Start post cycle therapy (pct) the DAY AFTER your last epistane dosing, which should also be EXACTLY TWO WEEKS AFTER you last Test E dosing.

Do I need to do a post cycle therapy (pct) with Epistane?

YES. Proper post cycle therapy (pct) needs to be ran just like any other cycle.

Epistane Side Effects

Like any other oral compound, some damage will be done to your lipid profile while you're taking this. The advantage that Epistane has over other orals, is that your body can recover from the lipid profile issues very shortly after you stop taking Epistane. To help with this while on cycle, I personally recommend Milk Thistle and NAC, or look into Anabolic Innovations product Cycle Support, and Post Cycle Support to use in post cycle therapy (pct). I believe at BN and NP you can find these in a package and save some money.

Many people who worry about their hairline don't need to worry while on Epistane. It is not a DHT derivative and is NOT hard on your hairline.

What are the benefits?

Most people experience lean muscle gain when taking this. Most people who have used both Anavar and Epistane will say that they have very positive effects. The two are not similar chemically, but very similar with the positive effects it will have on your body.

It also works very well as an anti-estrogen. No...it should NOT be used during post cycle therapy (pct), but people who take it while taking other compounds notice great anti-estrogenic properties (loss of bloating, gyno reduction, acne reduction, etc).

Powertard
09-27-2015, 05:16 PM
Badass

I remember I said about brining in stuff like Epistane and Superdrol etc a while ago when it all got banned in the US
Happy to see you have got epi now!

Drako
09-28-2015, 05:18 AM
Really great info, will use it at the end of my cut!

brimmy
09-28-2015, 07:14 AM
I have used epistane in the past up to 100mg every day. It made me dry like winstrol but my joints weren't as sore and I was much fuller, it was also the strongest I have ever been. I highly rate epistane, I would say it is my favourite oral by far.

Gh15Disciple
09-30-2015, 01:30 AM
I have used epistane in the past up to 100mg every day. It made me dry like winstrol but my joints weren't as sore and I was much fuller, it was also the strongest I have ever been. I highly rate epistane, I would say it is my favourite oral by far.

Exzactly how it hit me, i never ran 100mgs but 60mgs with high tren and low carbs i still felt "thick" great fullness within that seems to shine the leaner you are, always keep you looking 3D :)