PDA

View Full Version : Winter bulking:)

zbrown96
09-29-2015, 06:19 AM
Hello,everyone!

First post here, I've been lurking in the forums and checking everything out for a few weeks now, but was waiting until i got my first order to make a post lol. A little about my lifting background: I'm 19 and have been lifting seriously for about 1 yr. now. This will be my second cycle, the first only being Test e 500mg/wk. I have been using the blast/cruise method for the past 5 months. Currently 73kg bodyweight this morning. Last week I did conservative maxes on my lifts before I start this cycle and it went pretty well, got a 138kg squat, 183kg deadlift, 97kg bench press (bench has always been a weakness of mine, and i will be focusing on bringing it up this cylce :p). I eat about 600c/225p/80f a day. Going to up my carbs by 25 a week if I am not gaining weight as I would like to. Hormones are as follows:

Test e 750mg/wk
NPP 450 mg/wk (MTS)
Anadrol 75 mg ed for four weeks (MTS)
Adex .25mg e3d
Going to run test/npp for 16 weeks and anadrol for the first four, then depending on how I feel i will either cruise or switch up compounds. I ordered some MTS EQ, but decided to wait on that because I have to get used to all the oil im already pinning atm haha.

I appreciate any critiques you guys have and I will be posting weekly updates;)
Here's a pic taken today after some squats and deadlifts

flexer
09-29-2015, 01:33 PM
cool to se other young guys, im 19 as well

i strongly recommend doing a no test cycle. up your npp and drop the test completely. nandrolone converts to the same needed hormones for body functions as test, with less estrogen and side effects. i am running 1g deca 1g eq 30mg ddrol and 40iu slin, no problem what so ever with libido and i hold less water and feel better.

also eating alot of carbs without insulin gives you bad insulin sensitivity. insulin is needed for building muscle. so if you are not going to run slin i suggest you drop carbs to 100g approx and up your fats and protein. good old school 70s diet

just my advice, take it or not its up to you :)

ironmaster
09-30-2015, 07:32 AM
Look good mate!
Delts and arms good
Legs looking great
Only points you need more work on is through the chest and back. They appear to be lagging behind the other body parts.

As for your diet. Looks good to me. If carbs work for you then stay with that plan. It looks to be working for you so far. If you have trouble gaining weight the only thing I would advise is the following.

Drop carbs to 500g and add back between 50-70g of EFA you can add these to meals or shakes say 3 table spoons a day from olive oil flax oil
just put a table spoon with each meal or shake.

Try not to add this fat to meals pre or post workout meals and avoid extra fat at breakfast if your following a high carb diet.

best time to add these fats is in between meals evening meals or pre-bed meal. when adding this fat to a meal try and keep carbs in these meals low say 30-40g of carbs only.

Save your higher carbs for breakfast pre/post workouts and intra workout

cycle looks fine only change I would make is to run the A bombs at the back end of the cycle.
say run the last four weeks with just A bombs and NPP and drop the test back to 250mg every 10 days and stay with that as part of your cruise.

zbrown96
10-02-2015, 02:51 AM
I appreciate the feedback, guys!

Flexer - I'll look into no test cycles to see if it may be something i want to do in the future, but for now i'm gonna keep it as is. Also gonna wait on the slin for at least another couple years probably, but thanks for the suggestions man! And def good to see some people my age haha

Ironmaster - My chest definitely needs a little work haha. The past two days i've gone with your advice about dropping carbs and adding EFA and I've been feeling good. I'ts been easier to get my cals in! As for the cycle, instead of running the A bombs at the end, I have some MTS Tbol That i'm considering running at the end. I feel like it will give that nice, polished look as apposed to running the A bombs.

zbrown96
11-15-2015, 11:34 PM
Hey, everyone
My apologies for the lack of updates, have a lot going on in life atm BUT making great progress in the gym.

Updated list of hormones

Test E 750mg/wk
EQ 500mg/wk
NPP 300mg/wk
Tbol 30mg ed
Anadrol 25mg pwo 4-5x/wk
Adex 1mg e3d

Diet wise, I've upped my fats drastically due to the reccommendations from other members here, which has been working well. I have gained about 10 pounds so far. Currently eating about 700c 280f 230p. All of my lifts have gone up drastically, and im the biggest, leanest, and driest ive ever been. MTS PRODUCTS DEFINITELY WORK!!! There is no question about that. Thank you MTS for the quality products. Heres a lil update photo

Comerford
11-26-2015, 02:32 PM
700 Carbs= 2800 Kcal
280 Fats= 2500 Kcal
230Protein= 900 Kcal
All in all that's 6200 Kcal
That amount of food lets you stay lean and dry?

zbrown96
11-29-2015, 09:16 PM
Yep, I have an extremely high metabolism :p

Powertard
11-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Lucky mother fucker.

On 2600-2900 kcal atm.

Would be epic to eat what you do

Comerford
12-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Yep, I have an extremely high metabolism :p

Let me guess,Godzilla is your grandpa.