PDA

View Full Version : Anavar

Cbizzle
10-06-2015, 03:41 PM
I was gonna start taking 100mg of anavar per day. What is the best way and time to take it? All at same time? Spread throughout the day? Before lifting?

h0rsey
10-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Aparrantly it's always better to split the dosages. For example Dianabol has such a short half life (3-4 hours?) so you'd have to take several a day.

Anavar on the other hand has a much longer half life (9 hours?) so you'd probs be ok just taking one either in the morning, an hour before the gym or at lunch time. I prefer doing it at lunch time after I've ate (around 12:30ish).

In this case I'd probably take one in the morning and one at lunch time or before the gym. Entirely up to you - it'll still work no matter what

Xero
10-06-2015, 06:56 PM
I take my Anavar once upon waking and once right before bed. Sometimes I switch it up and take the whole dose pre-workout, just for the sake of variety. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about the timing and all that though as long as you're getting a/the consistent dose in. Personally I felt next to no difference splitting it up am/pm and taking it pre-workout. On other orals like dbol and drol, I did feel better pumps taking it an hour before lifting but not when it comes to var.

Cain69
10-08-2015, 08:02 AM
you dont have to split a such a high dosage of anavar!

i have done 100mg anavar ed. took the whole dosage in the morning 2hours before training, you will notice the difference in pumps and strength after 1 week when you take the whole dosage instead of splitting it up 50/50.

Cbizzle
11-21-2015, 12:17 AM
I am taking 100mg ED. I take both tabs 90 min before my lift. Very satisfied. Really cutting up

Cbizzle
11-26-2015, 05:26 AM
Just finished off 100 50mg anavar. Got great results. Started at 207, now 196lbs. My friends think I look bigger, but def just the cut and pop my muscles have now.

I have tried many of MTS products and this is one of my favorites.

Gonna go back to test and tren to add a few lbs of quality muscle on my frame. Maybe some Clen if wanna take my core to another level.

hasheagle
11-26-2015, 07:26 AM
Just finished off 100 50mg anavar. Got great results. Started at 207, now 196lbs. My friends think I look bigger, but def just the cut and pop my muscles have now.

I have tried many of MTS products and this is one of my favorites.

Gonna go back to test and tren to add a few lbs of quality muscle on my frame. Maybe some Clen if wanna take my core to another level.

can you post your pics?

big482
05-30-2016, 11:15 AM
MTS anavar is very good . I take 50mg in the morning and 50mg 6 hours later. In 3-4 days you will notice changes in your physique if your bf is in check. MTS has the best anavar l have used because it is actually 50mg of real var. You can't go wrong with it.

Empty
05-31-2016, 09:24 AM
Agreed as above this var is amazing, I only run 50mg my partner runs hers at 10mg. Can't imagine what 100mg must be like as the effects of 50mg for me is outstanding

brummiebaggy
06-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Just started my first cycle. First time ive used anything but am rezlly feeling the effects after just 2weeks. I am reading about the need for a pct, any advice ....is it needed?

Smikkelpoes
06-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Just started my first cycle. First time ive used anything but am rezlly feeling the effects after just 2weeks. I am reading about the need for a pct, any advice ....is it needed?

Depends how long you run it. It's better to do it than not to do it if you stay on past 4 weeks imo. I'm no expert though, i've never come off so far so no personal experience.

Empty
06-07-2016, 08:44 AM
I run pct+ and add some extra nolvadrex on top of that. I used 1/2 a tablet of pct+ and 20mg nolvadrex, also I found proviron helped until everything was back to normal which took around 4-5 weeks.

Smikkelpoes
06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
I run pct+ and add some extra nolvadrex on top of that. I used 1/2 a tablet of pct+ and 20mg nolvadrex, also I found proviron helped until everything was back to normal which took around 4-5 weeks.

Nolvadrex or nolvadex? I place little faith in some legal supplement especially when they have names that fool people into thinking it is a legitimate drug.

Empty
06-13-2016, 06:57 PM
Sorry nolvadex bit of a typo