PDA

View Full Version : Advice with a cycle for mass but keeping the tummy flat?

Muscledog35
10-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Hi, I would like to do a cycle of three months. I have done before Testo with trenbolone and winstrol getting great results. I have always done cycles for getting cut but for first time I would like to gain a bit of muscle and trying to look cut? I'm 34, 1.85m, 94kg, 11-12% fat...I do crossfit 4 times a week and gym 4 times a week. I will appreciate some help in what I should get and how to do it?

Thx.

Muscledog35
10-07-2015, 07:26 AM
What about 12 weeks of EQ/Test and winstrol? Taking Tamoxifen one pill a day?

BIGDADDY
10-07-2015, 08:03 AM
if you have 8 exercise sessions per week (4 cross fit, 4 gym) and you are 11-12% fat at 6'1.... then your fundamental issue is your diet is simply shit. No better words. You should be burning enough calories to stay relatively lean.

To gain more muscle, I would add more test. You haven't stated previous dosages, so I'll just base on your body weight. You should be able to get to 110kg quite easily. I know a fella who is 6'4 who got to 130kg quite easily just by upping dosages conistently and eating.

Let's talk about diet first... what do you eat?

An example of my breakfast is 15 eggs whites, 2 pieces of toast, 3 pancakes, 1 bowl of oat meal, 50grams of protein shake, and some insulin added just before eating this.

Then every other meal has 200-300g of beef and 2 cups of rice. etc etc... you get the idea... eat around 5-6 times per day.

Regarding gear:

You are not going to gain muscle and look cut unless you use trenbolone but at a higher dose you will not gain weight, but your appearance will be better looking.

I would do
750-1000mg test / week
600mg deca / week
1000mg eq / week
30mg dbol /day for 4 weeks
arimidex 1mg /day

Then after 8 weeks, introduce a small cutting cycle by dropping deca, reduce test, adding tren at 400mg/week. I would just take TRIPLE-EN 4 times per week.

Most of the guys you see who are small or don't change in the gym are trying to do too much without actually doing the right things. You need to gain muscle ... more muscle. 94kg is nothing at 6'1. especially if you are 11-12% body fat.

The other problem is your bodyfat is too high right now. Try to reduce that to single digits, before trying to bulk up. You mentioned in your email that "My friend is 5'9" and 177 pounds ... I'm getting the same cycle for him... He
is looking for some mass and getting the mid section more define."

Your friend has a completely different build to you. But the same principles apply.... ensure that he starts at single digits prior to bulking up. Same sort of compounds but adjust dosages for body weight and height / experience etc.

Possibly add T3 and HGH to help.

From your email:
-----------------------
what if I buy the EQ/TEST and I run this 1ml 3 times a week? What orals would you recommend?
What about stano anavar or just winstrol?
-----------------------

You are trying to do achieve 2 things in one. Get big and also cut. EQ/TEST has 500mg of EQ in it and I believe if not mistaken 100mg of TEST. So you would be effectively taking 1500mg EQ + 300mg of TEST... I wouldn't do this if you don't want your blood pressure to get out of control. I don't believe this cycle will make gains.

I recommend DBOL and ANADROL for gaining size.

Those other orals of course are recommended for cutting cycles, but what are you trying to do? CUT or GET BIG and stay relatively lean at the same time?

The strategy I follow is :

BULKING = Test, Deca, EQ, DBOL/Anadrol
CUTTING = Test, Masteron, Tren, Stan, TBOL, Anavar

if you can't stay relatively lean and you are doing that much exercise per week, then please look at your diet.

Apologies if my reply is not flowing well... started and stopped multiple times.

Muscledog35
10-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Great advice!

I will do the cycle that you recommend! When im in a cycle my body gets big quiet easily I guess that won't be a problem... I will be more than happy with just 6 kg more...

Thank's.

getnripd
12-27-2015, 02:42 PM
An example of my breakfast is 15 eggs whites, 2 pieces of toast, 3 pancakes, 1 bowl of oat meal, 50grams of protein shake, and some insulin added just before eating this.

Then every other meal has 200-300g of beef and 2 cups of rice. etc etc... you get the idea... eat around 5-6 times per day.

Regarding gear:

You are not going to gain muscle and look cut unless you use trenbolone but at a higher dose you will not gain weight, but your appearance will be better looking.

I would do
750-1000mg test / week
600mg deca / week
1000mg eq / week
30mg dbol /day for 4 weeks
arimidex 1mg /day

Then after 8 weeks, introduce a small cutting cycle by dropping deca, reduce test, adding tren at 400mg/week. I would just take TRIPLE-EN 4 times per week.

Most of the guys you see who are small or don't change in the gym are trying to do too much without actually doing the right things.

Any plans to offer this as a cycle deal in one package? Id certainly be interested in buying a full bulk package for Jan. 18 months ago I was a 21st fat man and now Ive got a 33" waist. (can't recommend tren enough!) So in Jan Im up for a bulk. Im not 10% but its time for me to do a bulk for my own sanity.

BIGDADDY
12-28-2015, 04:44 AM
Any plans to offer this as a cycle deal in one package? Id certainly be interested in buying a full bulk package for Jan. 18 months ago I was a 21st fat man and now Ive got a 33" waist. (can't recommend tren enough!) So in Jan Im up for a bulk. Im not 10% but its time for me to do a bulk for my own sanity.

email or PM me. I can do something for you.

Nitrox
12-28-2015, 06:10 PM
Mr.BIG - Thats as detailed a plan as it can get! Awesome insight. Thanks.

getnripd
01-02-2016, 04:01 PM
email or PM me. I can do something for you.

I did send you a pm, not sure if you have noticed it.