PDA

View Full Version : Flexer's clean bulk

flexer
10-07-2015, 04:35 AM
Hey guys. Been lurking around on this forum a while, considering starting a log, so here we go. Always good to share opinions and experience with others when it comes to bodybuilding

So this is what i am currently doing at the moment. I have been clean bulking/lean gaining since start of august and i can definitely say i should have been doing this since i started training. i was a permabulker for almost 2,5 years (16-18,5 yo), and i have done two cutting periods since that. 113 to 98 back up to 108 and then down to 90kg..

Stats now: 19yo 100-101kg dry 184cm unknown bf but low doubles. i keep most of my fat on my gut and ass, but i have visible veins on my gut. freaky veins all over upper body at the gym

Anyway heres what i am doing:

300g of beef/chicken/pork (always lean)
3/4 cup white rice
broccoli
half a carrot
150g pineapple
1 table spoon apple cider vinegar

i eat this 4-5 times a day. i eat 100g of cashewnuts a day as well between meals and some fruit. i havent counted the calories up because i dont care.

on to the fun stuff

1200 deca (gradually increasing to whatever dose prob 2g)
800 eq (started 2 weeks ago, will increase to 1g)
30mg dimethandrostanol (10mg in the morning and 20mg pre workout)
40-50 iu insulin (10 iu of fast acting insulin per meal)
letrozole as ai

i also have some mts shredded lying around. considering doing .5ml ed

The stack im running now is without a doubt the best stack ive ever run. i did 900 test 1500eq 525 tren and 100 anadrol earlier this year, and this is far superior.
very happy with how its going. since i use no test i dont have estrogen issues, libido is great, mentally i would say a good 7/10. But the best part is the pump, holy fuck they are orgasmic.
i take 20mg ddrol then pin 10iu slin then eat meal posted above 1hr pre workout. 20min before i hit the gym have my pwo (urx bombshell with dmaa, great stuff) and i have a shake with 1 scoop vitargo, 1,5 scoop l-glutamine, 5g creatine and some bcaa intra workout.

apart from my stomach not liking rice, things are going great. no test is really good for keeping sides away, especially estrogen related sides.

i train 5 days a week mostly and i keep a fst-7 style regimen. i dont have a set schedule but i go through all bodyparts per week of course and some bodyparts 2x per week.
8-12 reps 3-4 sets and 7 sets one exercise for the muscle im training and i do dropsets whenever i feel like it. i always train as hard as i can

will post some pics later

BIGDADDY (OLD)
10-07-2015, 05:45 AM
Hey guys. Been lurking around on this forum a while, considering starting a log, so here we go. Always good to share opinions and experience with others when it comes to bodybuilding

So this is what i am currently doing at the moment. I have been clean bulking/lean gaining since start of august and i can definitely say i should have been doing this since i started training. i was a permabulker for almost 2,5 years (16-18,5 yo), and i have done two cutting periods since that. 113 to 98 back up to 108 and then down to 90kg..

Stats now: 19yo 100-101kg dry 184cm unknown bf but low doubles. i keep most of my fat on my gut and ass, but i have visible veins on my gut. freaky veins all over upper body at the gym

Anyway heres what i am doing:

300g of beef/chicken/pork (always lean)
3/4 cup white rice
broccoli
half a carrot
150g pineapple
1 table spoon apple cider vinegar

i eat this 4-5 times a day. i eat 100g of cashewnuts a day as well between meals and some fruit. i havent counted the calories up because i dont care.

on to the fun stuff

1200 deca (gradually increasing to whatever dose prob 2g)
800 eq (started 2 weeks ago, will increase to 1g)
30mg dimethandrostanol (10mg in the morning and 20mg pre workout)
40-50 iu insulin (10 iu of fast acting insulin per meal)
letrozole as ai

i also have some mts shredded lying around. considering doing .5ml ed

The stack im running now is without a doubt the best stack ive ever run. i did 900 test 1500eq 525 tren and 100 anadrol earlier this year, and this is far superior.
very happy with how its going. since i use no test i dont have estrogen issues, libido is great, mentally i would say a good 7/10. But the best part is the pump, holy fuck they are orgasmic.
i take 20mg ddrol then pin 10iu slin then eat meal posted above 1hr pre workout. 20min before i hit the gym have my pwo (urx bombshell with dmaa, great stuff) and i have a shake with 1 scoop vitargo, 1,5 scoop l-glutamine, 5g creatine and some bcaa intra workout.

apart from my stomach not liking rice, things are going great. no test is really good for keeping sides away, especially estrogen related sides.

i train 5 days a week mostly and i keep a fst-7 style regimen. i dont have a set schedule but i go through all bodyparts per week of course and some bodyparts 2x per week.
8-12 reps 3-4 sets and 7 sets one exercise for the muscle im training and i do dropsets whenever i feel like it. i always train as hard as i can

will post some pics later

Great informative post flexer!!..This is what we want more of guys!!

flexer
10-07-2015, 06:10 AM

heres some photos.. the side chest is a couple weeks old and bad quality, also no pump

thanks bigdaddy!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
10-07-2015, 02:20 PM
Great look and at 19!!bet when you have a bird and she introduces you to her parents daddy shits himself!!lol..
What's 184 in ft/inches??

Interesting no test in your cycle and your libido is good!!must be your age man I wouldn't be fucking anything on that course at my age!!

Your feeling good also so no extra sides,coping ok mentally with the EQ??

You got the EQ shoulder look going on,keep up the good work pal.

flexer
10-07-2015, 06:51 PM
thanks again man!
nandrolone converts to the same needed hormones for bodily functions as test, thats why my libido is still good

184cm is 6 feet

just started the eq a couple of weeks ago, but i did get a little less excited about life after a while last time i used it. ill see what happends

Serotonin101
10-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Eq does aromatise. Some test sensitive people use it as their base to keep some estrogen present.

zbrown96
10-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Looking great man! Can't wait to see your progress!

Powertard
10-09-2015, 01:58 PM
You look absolutely insane. Freak!! We are the same age and you dwarf me. You are huge and lean.

Very impressive.

Where did you get the double meth dbol from? Intdrested In that compound.

Serotonin101
10-09-2015, 05:46 PM
There was a rc company in the states that sold it. Marketed under the name "dimethabold". It's the shit

flexer
10-12-2015, 11:20 AM
thanks alot powertard! ive seen your lifting stats man and you are a freak compared to me when it comes to strenght..

its LGI Mithras, you can probably get it online

flexer
10-17-2015, 05:39 AM
Little update here. My ability to regulate blood sugar went to shit, as did the insulin sensitivity. most likely because of the type of carbs i was eating and a lack of minerals. Started working with Taeian again now, which is good.

So this week and maybe the week to come, i am just clearing out my system and getting ready for bulking.

Diet now:
500g meat
large slice or two of pineapple
brokkoli
x5 a day

also getting in my coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and flaxseeds.

Supplement i use are magnesium, zinc picolinate, potassium, Chromium GTF and selenium

When my body feels ready im going on an all out hardcore clean bulk.

5x a day:
Meat equivalent of 100g protein (500g)
500g potato
brokkoli
1/2 carrot
large slice of pineapple
1 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs apple cider vinegar
beef gelatin
2g taurine

drug protocol:

1500 deca (will go to 2g)
1000 eq
50iu slin
6-8iu norditropin eod

looking forward to this, but not looking forward to eating 6-7kg of food a day haha

flexer
11-04-2015, 08:31 PM
small update

started the bulk a few days ago. all meals go down easily which was a suprise acctually. im hungry like never before.
Drug wise im doing 450 deca and 300 eq mon, wed and friday. also 10iu slin each meal so 50iu a day and 5iu norditropin eod.
i also take 20mg nolva, 1mg adex and 1/4 letro eod

im gonna keep the deca and eq doses for a couple of more weeks before i increase. all this eating and all these drugs are taking a toll on my wallet as im only 19 haha

brimmy
11-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Glad it's going well mate. Be careful of the amount of AI/SERMS you're taking, that's a shit tonne my dick would break in no time.

flexer
11-05-2015, 03:02 PM
its all UGL and it doesnt seem properly dosed so i take a little extra