PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question?

ZeroTwoThree
10-11-2015, 07:30 PM
hello guys this might be a really dumb question and to be honest i could most likely find the answer out just by goggling but i trust this place more then google, basically brought some dbol about 4 months ago opened them had a look inside put the lid back on and didn't go ahead and use them on my cycle so now im going into a new cycle and could do with using them for the first 4 weeks so basicly wondering is there a best before date on them lol ive had seem kept in a dark and cool place
thanks

BIGDADDY
10-12-2015, 03:06 AM
hello guys this might be a really dumb question and to be honest i could most likely find the answer out just by goggling but i trust this place more then google, basically brought some dbol about 4 months ago opened them had a look inside put the lid back on and didn't go ahead and use them on my cycle so now im going into a new cycle and could do with using them for the first 4 weeks so basicly wondering is there a best before date on them lol ive had seem kept in a dark and cool place
thanks

I wouldn't worry about the best before date right now. It should be from one of the latest batches and good to go for quite some time (i.e. years).

ZeroTwoThree
10-13-2015, 08:20 AM
thanks for that mr big